Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013017

Remy Martin stepped a notch higher in its culture of celebrating excellence as it debuted the Remy Martin Pacesetters Grandmasters party edition at Avenue Suites in Victoria Island, Lagos.

The new edition aims to celebrate leading exponents in their crafts who have set positive trend worthy of emulation by the younger generation. The celebrants of the Grandmasters edition debut, Chris Ubosi and Richard Mofe-Damijo were treated to a night of celebration with close knit family and friends as well as music from Waje and Ruby.

The joy and pride of those in attendance could be felt as accolades and appreciation for the two gentlemen were freely expressed.

Chris Ubosi who is the CEO of Megalectrics Nigeria Limited (owners of Beat FM, Classic FM and Naija FM) is a pioneer in private broadcasting in Nigeria, having run, operated and consulted severally for various private radio stations in Nigeria for close to two decades; and Richard Mofe-Damijo popularly known as RMD is a Nigerian movie legend who has won numerous awards and is currently a Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Delta State, Nigeria.

View photos from the event.

Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013011

Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013022

Richard Mofe-Damijo

Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013001

Chris Ubosi

Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013010 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013013

Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013012

Bukola Sawyer Izeogu

Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013015 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013016 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013018 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013007 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013006 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013002 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013014

Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013023

Ruby

Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013026 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013025 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013019

Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013003

Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013033

Ngozi Okpambala

Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013024 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013027Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013040 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013008 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013009

Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013029

Waje

Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013028 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013030 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013037 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013034 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013035 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013038 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013032 Remy Martin Pacesetters Party Grandmaster Edition with Chris Ubosi & Richard Mofe-Damijo - BellaNaija - December2013036

___________________________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

30 Comments on Remy Martin Celebrates Richard Mofe-Damijo & Chris Ubosi at the 1st Pacesetters Grandmasters Edition Party
  • Athena S.A. January 13, 2014 at 10:26 am

Can someone please hook me up with Richard Mofe….So prepared to leave South Africa for that guy…he’s just too hot!!!

• Bola January 13, 2014 at 10:44 am

Hmmmmmm, he is happy married with plenty kids from diff mothers … N there r thousands like u in 9ja that want him …. R u still game ? … Lol

• Athena S.A. January 13, 2014 at 1:09 pm

I dont care Bola whether he is married and with plenty kids….He’s such an eye candy and he is ageing so gracefully like wine….LOOOLLLLL!!! *phewww** Unless you know someone Bola who looks like him…then you can hook me up..***giggles**

• tish January 13, 2014 at 10:57 am

Ruby’s eyelashes tho!!!!

• Idak January 13, 2014 at 9:47 pm

atrocious wipers you call eyelashes.

• B January 13, 2014 at 11:12 am

Praise God oooo! Ruby finally got it! whew! Ruby looking lovely, wish i clda seen her shoes!

• Loveth.O. January 13, 2014 at 11:41 am

well;;

• Kaykay January 13, 2014 at 1:00 pm

I totally saw him in Mall of Emirates in Dubai and was so suprised just stood there and he noticed and just looked at me like I was crazy…hahahaha. I didnt even get to take a photo with him :-(. He is handsome in real life too!!!!!

• Athena S.A. January 13, 2014 at 1:12 pm

<3 I can imagine KayKay….*deep sigh** U so lucky you got a chance to meet him….

• Lola January 13, 2014 at 1:29 pm

I saw him in Houston, Texas and didn’t waste time! I literally ran into his arms! Lol! Poor guy! He’s obviously used to it. He didn’t complain but obliged me my fan pic. :)

• Janey January 13, 2014 at 1:30 pm

I opened this page, saw that first picture and a huge smile broke out on my face. This guy is still HOT at his age. Ageing very well. That killer smile. geez

• silvabubbles January 13, 2014 at 1:34 pm

waje!!! i love you and your music you are amazing, but plssssssss dont ever go out like dat again…..u hear?…..RMD tho!fine ass man

• Carliforniabawlar January 13, 2014 at 1:47 pm

RMD will always be able to get it!!! Ahn ahn kilodem? I’ve had a crush on him since i was like 8 before i even knew what to do with those emotions. George Clooney or even Denzel (starting to be more of a father figure) don’t have anything on this man!! How can you frigging explain his unwavering sex appeal almost 3 decades!! Phew!!

• Amh January 13, 2014 at 1:54 pm

@Athena he’s happily married. You can only be a jump off which is not worth it. Look for your own man. If you want to run mad, try to come between him and jumo I his wife. He has numerous jumpoffs. It’s not worth. I presume you are a beautiful girl. You are worth more than that.

• Athena S.A. January 13, 2014 at 2:23 pm

Its just a crush Amh nothing serious….

• NIRA January 13, 2014 at 3:18 pm

Pls calm down and understand what a “crush” means!!! No need to start preaching sermon about morality abeg!!

• Dont Jugde January 13, 2014 at 2:54 pm

why is no one crushing on Chris Ubosi…….*evil giggles*

• Athena S.A. January 13, 2014 at 4:06 pm

Chris is not bad…but there’s just something about Richard….LOOOLLLL!!!

• Emy January 13, 2014 at 3:26 pm

Pls Anthena is only joking o. Adviser of Life @Amh. I kno d feeling babe. Celebrity Crush. I saw him at d airport once n i made sure i snapped him frm where i was sitting. Yels i had to famz. God blessed him with a Good body mbok. Idris Elba on check…Im out bfor Amh use me do lunch. Hater! Lmao

• Athena S.A. January 13, 2014 at 4:07 pm

LOOOLLL!!! Idris Elba takes nothing on Richard……..

• tee January 13, 2014 at 4:09 pm

Brings memories of those days when we were in law school Lagos, when i was always looking to catch a glimpse of him and the blind jealousy i felt when i saw chicks talking with him. When I finally got an opportunity to talk with him, I was tongue-tied and mostly stared at him mumbling and jumbling my words… sigh!

• nene January 13, 2014 at 5:13 pm

old age sha. RMD in “violated” with ego boyo was sexy as f-, especially with the cigarette in his mouth. jumobi has enjoyed wella. but he’s still as charming as ever.

• Newbie January 13, 2014 at 6:06 pm

Bikonu eh, before I state my comment there’s something I’d very much like to know. I’m trying to stay on trend with my naija online slangs but I’ve seen some come up quite frequently in BN comments recently that I can’t decode. I’m sure they must mean something but I haven’t yet gotten it:
    1. [sometin sometin] of Life
    2. ‘Do you’
    3. #DEAD (in fact, the whole hashtag business. I even use it sometimes but I’m so sure I use it incorrectly hehe)

Back to topic, RMD. The very crush. Back in secondary school where we were all innocent (*wink*), half of us were crushing on him big time. One girl though, her own was dedicated. She would write him letter after letter (innocent stuff, I have to say, cos I saw and vetted those letters for sp and grammar lol). She even went into a big sulk when we heard he was getting married to MEE (RIP). As if. Anyway one day, her dedication paid off and he replied. RMD replied and this letter made its way round the whole SS2 block one by one because each of us had to read it o. It sounds silly now but back then it was a biiiiiig deal. Sigh. The innocence of youth.

• Funnyoldworld January 14, 2014 at 12:22 am

This happened in my school – did you attend FGGC Owerri

• Leila January 13, 2014 at 7:43 pm

Pleas somebody save Naija from all these wavy Horse hair Biko. I am dizzy

• aloelady April 3, 2014 at 2:51 pm

I second this motion. can’t stand the hair.

• Idak January 13, 2014 at 9:48 pm

I just said a silent prayer for Jumobi Mofe-Damijo.
    God is your strength. It sha is not easy.

• Idak January 13, 2014 at 9:55 pm

If you even manage to go past the awesome looks for a moment (I dare you ladies!), he is effortlessly one of the most stylish men I ever saw and he has been for consistent for almost 3 decades. Never seen him in an ill-fitting outfit and never saw him looking anything less than a million bucks. I mean NEVER. I wonder who remembers his Satzenbrau advert in the late 80s? (Kai, i don old o!)
    Dude has style for days.

• Newbie January 13, 2014 at 11:56 pm

Ow! The beer ad….I do! Gosh whatever happened to that drink?

• Anonymous January 14, 2014 at 1:43 pm