Osas-Ighodaro-AMVCA-BellaNaija-600x520

A few days after the 2014 Academy Awards (OSCARS), all eyes will be on Africa as the 2nd edition of the Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards will take center stage in Lagos.

BellaNaija Movies & TV has learnt that the 2014 edition of awards ceremony will take place on Saturday 8th March 2014. And it will be co-hosted by IK Osakioduwa, Osas Ighodaro and Vimbai Mutinhiri.

BN-Red-Carpet-Fab_-The-2013-Africa-Magic-Viewers-Choice-Awards-March-2013-BellaNaija259-400x600

AMVCA kicked off last year and was hosted by IK and Vimbai.

Biola Alabi, Managing Director of Special Projects for M-Net Africa has also revealed that TV personality Denrele Edun will host the red carpet. He will chat with some of the biggest stars at the event.

Last year, Genevieve Nnaji, Jim Iyke, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Mo Abudu and Caroline Danjuma, were some of the guests present.

The awards show will be screened live on DStv and GOtv to over 50 countries. If you missed the post on the full nominations list, click here.

8 Comments on Osas Ighodaro, IK Osakioduwa & Vimbai Mutinhiri to Host the 2014 Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards
  • ejogene January 28, 2014 at 1:56 pm

Osas dress is beautiful. IK and Vimbai all look good. They sure will make a good host.

• new bride January 28, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Considering how blah IK and Vimbai did last year, I’m not sure how adding a third person will make it better. Oh well!!!

• sam January 28, 2014 at 2:19 pm

Nice one pls visit myblog

samuelohis.blogspot.com

• talia January 28, 2014 at 2:19 pm

this is undisputable!!! the hosts are just muah!

• Gistyinka Blog January 28, 2014 at 2:48 pm

Another top notch for IK this year. Making money things.

• Ani January 28, 2014 at 4:13 pm

IK and Osas i believe will do well. Vimbai didn’t do well last year. She was toooooo excited been on the stage. It was like, oohhhh i can’t believe I’m here kind of thing. She didn’t do it for me. Anyway let us see what they will give us this year. Good luck.

• CAROL January 29, 2014 at 9:38 am

before you all go blowin up denrele shld really chill last year was a torture. I mean seriously he nids to tone it down arghh. Ik and Vimbai ‘s maiden gig wasnt that wow but with time i bet they will be much better, wonder on the 3rd leg???

• Meredith January 31, 2014 at 4:03 am

Denrele again! Awwwww. I am so glad. I knew it was pretty hard for him to do the show last year as Goldie’s death was fresh but I’m sure he will make it happen. I mean, who hosts better than him in this country? I was amazed that he knew the list of nominees to the very last category. That’s a hard worker, people.
    Carol, quit hating. Go get yourself some screen time if it hurts that much.