Watch Billionaire Heiress turned Pop Starlet Bim Fernandez’ Debut TV Interview

Abimbola "BIM" Fernandez at home
The New York Post introduced her to the world with a major feature and interview. Now Bim Fernandez, daughter of reclusive Nigerian billionaire Antonio Deinde Fernandez is fully on the publicity train. The pop starlet is promoting her debut single “Let’s Take It Naked” and recently sat down for an interview with Culture Shock Nigerians.

Culture Shock host, Abi Ishola sat down with her to discuss her career moves, what her reclusive dad thinks of her quest for fame, and what it was like growing up super wealthy.

Check on it.

Photo Credit: Rene Cervantes / New York Post

28 Comments on Watch Billionaire Heiress turned Pop Starlet Bim Fernandez’ Debut TV Interview
  • http://www.anemistyle.com February 12, 2014 at 10:18 am

Oh gosh those earrings! The songs pretty cool and catchy.

• Nanciejul February 12, 2014 at 10:18 am

Antonio Deinde Fernandez , I used to read about the family and their display of wealth back in the day. #ovationtins

• http://www.thelmathinks.blogspot.com/ February 12, 2014 at 10:25 am

Yeah. Nanciejul me too. They were regularly featured in Ovation back then. I remember looking at those pictures and daydreaming. Wondering what it would be like to be a Fernandez. Lol.

thelmathinks.blogspot.com

• itsjustme February 12, 2014 at 10:31 am

I enjoyed the interview. One note- most people have less than 3 Friends.

I wish her all the best

• Jim BA February 12, 2014 at 10:34 am

wats up with her ear tho?

• Fatimah February 12, 2014 at 11:33 am

She comes across as grounded, cool and sweet. She is way different from the impression I got from the press release.

I like! I like a whole lot. Anyway, enough of all the buzz, where is the darn song?

• HomieHomie February 12, 2014 at 11:40 am

She’s cool…looks really down to earth and not so stocked up.
    Not a fan of those earrings …and the “big holes”

• TruthBeTold February 12, 2014 at 11:52 am

Anyone beefing this chick is JEALOUS. FULL STOP! she’s very likable.
    Now make we hear music nah!
    We too want enjoy wetin you want share with the world.

Beautiful girl. Pass Riri sef.
    Hard work will take you reach where you want go.
    Good luck with your career!!!

• Hannah February 12, 2014 at 2:18 pm

seems you have boil on your eye. How can you say this girl is prettier than Rihanna? please hold your love, but don’t go there with Riri’s beauty.

• Wale February 12, 2014 at 12:37 pm

She is seems well grounded, but that is how her reclusive father is as well. He was one of the original self made men in Africa back in the day. He appreciates and embraced the Yoruba culture and he obviously inculcated this in his children. Bim sounds like any other Nigerian girl next door, glad she wants to go back home. Now, the person I am concerned about though is the journalist…is it me or was she trying to be a Velcro? “Maybe I can go to Nigeria with you next time” hmmm…

• Fatimah February 12, 2014 at 6:18 pm

dead @ Velcro. hahahahahaha

• viva February 12, 2014 at 12:38 pm

P.s please BN can you try and feature “real people”. billionaire’s daughter? seriously? what can I learn from her?

• Nneks February 12, 2014 at 12:52 pm

You can learn that even though you are rich you should not be relaxed but rather work hard and use daddy or mummys money and invest in yourself to achieve your own dreams if you have any……You could also learn to work hard so that your children would be interviewed just for the sake of being a billionaires daughter or son.

• Kamal February 12, 2014 at 2:09 pm

What do you mean by “real people”? Is she a mermaid? Open up your mind to learn and assimilate. That is exposure.

• Great Portland Street February 12, 2014 at 12:52 pm

Lol the presenter na long throat. My friend enter Arik if u wan come naija . Usa like you lol

• Amh February 12, 2014 at 1:03 pm

At viva are you dumb .? Real people billionaire how? Ok you want to listen to your likes of rukkky sanda, Fatima abubukar n co ok.

• Que February 12, 2014 at 1:48 pm

Liking her so far…..

• Aibee February 12, 2014 at 2:35 pm

She sounds like a really smart girl who knows her onions. She comes out sounding better in this interview than that other one that made her sound like a spoilt little Richie rich. Plus her father sounds grounded too. I wish her well.
    P.S. Glad I don’t have any Vultures, Velcros and Vacuums in my life now.

• aj February 13, 2014 at 3:15 pm

girl you ain’t rich..so u cant have them in your life!

• Joan85 February 12, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Awwww she sounds really likable. That previous article made her seem stuck-up and all. But she seems aight :)

• folake February 12, 2014 at 3:49 pm

i think she is grounded .. but still stuck up !!! its not to glaring its just there and you cant blame her she is rich !!! she cant be too grounded ….

• sade February 12, 2014 at 4:36 pm

I love that she sounds very educated. she doesn’t have the personality for a superstar pop star. but she looks like she can be a tv girl.

• Felinda1 February 12, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Just be very careful, the vultures, velcrons and vacuums out there are way more than you think. 2 out of every 3 people fall in that category. Be verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry careful. Their bait is drugs

• Mama Mia!!! February 12, 2014 at 5:24 pm

I really like her! See how good character changes everything. Yeah, few key friends is all that matters and the famzer interviewer should let her be O. great interview!!!

• omada February 12, 2014 at 6:19 pm

I really like her, she seems really sweet and grounded. intelligent and well spoken too, wish her all the best…

and don’t worry about having only 3 real friends, i’m not a billionaire’s daughter but i have very few real friends also… hehe… :)

• Billie February 13, 2014 at 12:11 am

She’s pretty! Love her accent!! but I don’t understand her earring/ear

• JT February 13, 2014 at 4:51 am

I Loveeee her!!! Very intelligent and eloquent speaker. The sky is the limit bebe… ROCK ON!!!