Watch Lupita Nyong’o & Steve McQueen’s Interview on Piers Morgan Live

Posted on Friday, February 14th, 2014 at 6:53 PM

By BellaNaija.com

Piers Morgan, Lupita Nyong'o & Steve McQueen - Piers Morgan Live - February 2014 - BellaNaija

What’s going on in the world of Lupita Nyong’o? We’ve got your update.

The 12 Years a Slave actress Lupita Nyong’o and director Steve McQueen were invited to Piers Morgan Live to speak on the Academy Award nominated flick and more.

Check it out!

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 35 Comments on “Watch Lupita Nyong’o & Steve McQueen’s Interview on Piers Morgan Live”

Comments
    • Miss_Flygerian February 14, 2014 at 7:06 PM

Enough is enough!! I’m already tired of seeing this chick everywhere…what sef?

• FifiRose February 14, 2014 at 7:32 PM

“Why T.F.” did you click on the thread then? Mschewww Anuofia!!!
        Is it anybody faults you dont have a valentine – getting all worked up for nothing. Jealousy personified.

• Busarni February 14, 2014 at 7:49 PM

You never see anything, i am about shoving her down your throat. Deal with it

• Joan85 February 14, 2014 at 7:49 PM

You know you didn’t have to click on the link, right? LUPITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! :)

• Sexxie February 14, 2014 at 8:36 PM

Lmao! Sorry! She’s here to stay by God’s grace.

• Leila February 14, 2014 at 10:35 PM

It’s called success darling. But then, it’s lost on you. Try not to click and open any post on her or better still keep your eyes shut

• Ohboy February 14, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Hate all you want flygerian, but that babe is here to STAY!!!!

• Miss_Flygerian February 15, 2014 at 1:15 AM

See them! Awon voltrons. @FifiRose especially, kedu ife na kpasu iwe, anu mpama di ka gi? Foolish twerp. I’m tired of seeing the chick on my screen. Keep getting pained over it, no be say Lupita even sabi who you be.

• Tosin baby February 15, 2014 at 7:01 AM

So disappointed in your comment. You must be a nasty person. This young lady is being celebrated for an outstanding performance probably the most moving performance by an actress weather black or white inanely years. She is an excellent role model for black women who are often sidelined in Hollywood. She is articulate educated confident of herself not of the Kim kardashian no talent just known for my vacuous existence … And you said what? Shame on you

• amaa February 15, 2014 at 7:10 AM

OBIAKPO jeeze deal with it she is going to be around for a long long time mtcheww

• Divad February 16, 2014 at 8:48 AM

That’s why you won’t go anywhere with this much hate bottled up inside you, why would you be tired of seeing a young black African woman owning the headlines when you should be proud

• AVID BLOG READER February 14, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Goose bumps!

• FifiRose February 14, 2014 at 7:27 PM

Hollywood Gist:
      rumour has it some A**TA women in Hollywood are not happy, cos she is not african american and she came out of no where and poof, Took all shine. Some are even mad at their agents that they (the agents) had them alter themselves boobs face, skin complexion, slept their way thru (like HB did) etc and yet it came to no avail.

As for those ppl and their low self esteem sha, it runs t00 deep – its like a recipe passed down from generation for them. They smile in ya face but they hate you. Need i remind errbody they did it to obama cos he is half african, (Jesee jackson insulting him on tape)

jealousy is in the DNA. They will always be jealous of US

• peyton February 15, 2014 at 1:37 AM

Err so how do you know lupita did not sleep her way through? Since you know hb did. Please enough with that.btw I love lupita but please don’t disrespect halle berry please.enough of the cattiness.because if we wanna talk rumour has it in hollyweird wood. You have to shag to get roles.certain directors require shagging.the reason we like lupita is simple she has proven that you don’t have to change yourself to be successful that in the end being true to yourself pays. But she’s not the first alek wek is one woman I admire rocks her low cut, and her skin colour.

• FifiRose February 14, 2014 at 7:29 PM

I have no doubt she (Lupita) will win. She will be the 1st african actress (A kenyan) to win an oscar. Hope Nollywood is not jealous ohh :) – leave the jealousy stuff for the A***tas, They marinate in it. :)

• Chigbo February 14, 2014 at 7:37 PM

She’s obviously extremely intelligent……..good job representing Kenya and Africa Lupita!!!!

I think I ll wait for the DVD to come out so I can fast forward the violent parts when I watch it.

• timi February 14, 2014 at 7:46 PM

stop hating @ Miss flygerian!! appreciate and fly away!!!

• Miss_Flygerian February 15, 2014 at 1:18 AM

I have always appreciated her but come on, this has become too much biko. Person look left, Lupita. IPerson look right, Lupita. Person come here, Lupita. WTF? It’s the same thing every time. Abeg if una no dey tire, I don tire. Hian!

• e-bukun February 15, 2014 at 4:50 PM

By all means look away then. Don’t seem so bitter. Step into the joy of others and you will experience joy yourself.

• hey February 14, 2014 at 8:01 PM

She was preparing herself and when the opportunity came knocking it recognised and grabed her. I will like to watch her on a TED or sthing. she seems so humble too.

• Mademoiselle February 14, 2014 at 8:50 PM

E don do naaaa!!! PLEASE! I like Lupita and all, but camaan! We are getting tired. Minute-minute Lupita this, Lupita that. I’m not bitter or anything, so abeg… But can we just chill on the Lupita coverage??? After all, it’s the same gist, week in, week out!

• Amaka February 14, 2014 at 9:02 PM

this girl is absolutely gorgeous!!!! i can’t even..she’s soo stunning!

• ILoveGenevieve February 14, 2014 at 9:11 PM

What a lucky lady.

• milly February 14, 2014 at 9:23 PM

Honestly speaking and no idiot should say am jealous but the hype us too much,haBa nothing spectacular in her acting enough already wetin.

• Ohboy February 14, 2014 at 11:37 PM

HATER!!!!!!

• Sheila February 15, 2014 at 5:09 AM

so why did u click on the thread if u r tired of her, are stupid????

• Vidavi February 17, 2014 at 8:01 AM

I am inclined to agree with you. I watched the movie, and although she did a great job, she wasn’t in it for all that long, so I’m kinda confused about all the hype as well. Perhaps I will watch it again, maybe I missed something. The true test though as to how much love she is really getting from Hollywood is to see if she is offered any more movie roles. I would hate for her to be a one hit wonder like so many minority actresses before her.

• Vics February 15, 2014 at 12:35 AM

“I have been in Kenya, basking in the sun and waiting for that moment”. WORD! This babe rocks!

• Amel February 15, 2014 at 12:43 AM

Why the hate? Akata this akata that. Patsy the character of the movie was an akata not west or East African. Why west africans never feel any guilt toward slavery. U people sold ur own to slavery for coral beads, whiskey , guns and hats. Think of the igbo hats. Why keeping west africans hate with passion the akata? Can someone enlighten me on this issue? Please bella post my comment

• Amel February 15, 2014 at 12:53 AM

Why hating on the akatas? When Tiwa wannabe Kelly and Beyonce she even call Beyonce her mentor.
      Fela music afro beat draw inspiration from James Brown. Most Nigerians wanna form an akata accent. Why the hate though? Or it is envy?

• Ivie February 15, 2014 at 2:13 AM

love lupita! Such a brain child. All the best with the Oscar Award child.

• no heart to hate February 15, 2014 at 8:04 AM

it is her time let her shine @ miss flygerian your own time go come too

• Miss_Flygerian February 15, 2014 at 1:29 PM

See them, Lupita’s Rottweilers. Una wan kee mee because I simply said my mind. Keep barking o, you just might get paid for it. Umu anuofia.

• Ayishaa February 16, 2014 at 3:41 AM

U are really a sad person sha. BN and the whole of Africa is celebrating her because she is not only black but African. No other actress/actor of direct African origin has achieved this. Cos u
        knew when u were making that comment, people will attack u. Obviously or her to be everywhere, Americans are also celebrating her success so y won’t u. Be happy for others do that others will be happy for u.

• viva February 16, 2014 at 2:41 AM

Thank you Lupita, for rocking your natural self! I have ALWAYS had that confidence that we can rock our natural black hair and skin and work on how to improve ourselves intellectually, spiritually and build our charcters etc. thanks sis for confirming this.