Abbyke Domina Holiday 2015 Holiday Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - Januray2016002

The Holiday collections are still rolling in!

Today, we have designer & stylist Abbyke Domina‘s Holiday collection for 2016 and we are loving the laid back, chic pieces. The collection features shift dresses, trousers, cropped tops and more. Perfect for the stylista with a love for chic.

View the collection below;

Abbyke Domina Holiday 2015 Holiday Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - Januray2016001 Abbyke Domina Holiday 2015 Holiday Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - Januray2016003 Abbyke Domina Holiday 2015 Holiday Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - Januray2016004 Abbyke Domina Holiday 2015 Holiday Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - Januray2016005 Abbyke Domina Holiday 2015 Holiday Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - Januray2016006 Abbyke Domina Holiday 2015 Holiday Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - Januray2016007 Abbyke Domina Holiday 2015 Holiday Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - Januray2016008 Abbyke Domina Holiday 2015 Holiday Collection Lookbook - BellaNaija - Januray2016009

Photo Credits
Photography: Lucci Photography
Designer: Abbyke Domina (Instagram: @AbbykeDomina1)
Model: Abbyke Domina (Instagram: @AbbykeDomina1)

7 Comments on Chic Pieces in Lovely Hues! View Abbyke Domina’s Holiday 2016 Collection Lookbook
  • Christian Sister January 4, 2016 at 6:08 pm

Smh. What is this? Looks like there are just 2 different outfits, but in 4 different colours. Plus the finishings are off, and there’s nothing new here.

• X January 4, 2016 at 8:42 pm

Right idea bad execution, the hem lines on all the pieces are badly tailored.

• Yes, Reeky deserved the next rated award @ the headies 2015/16 January 4, 2016 at 10:17 pm

New designers portraying someone else ideas. R designers nt suppose to come up with sth new n totally different from the designs we c everyday? I am sorry to state here that u r nt a designer but a tailor bcos these designs were the fashion trend of last year.

• AFolly January 4, 2016 at 10:44 pm

I cant shout oh please we are tired of all this type of rough finishing trend, I pointed out same with wana sambo last collection, its not by force to organise quick photoshoot, pls perfect your garments before the shoot, no hurry at all, go buy correct machine, if na to order from china pls do drop obioma sewing, even obioma does better

• Bleed Blue January 5, 2016 at 9:52 am

I’m one of those that feels very bad when I have to criticize but sometimes, good hard constructive criticism is what an individual or establishment needs to take their craft to the next level.

I get what was intended here but goodness me, the finishing is just so poor and the clothes were not fitted to the wearer prior to shooting. Even the photography is sub par.

I’m no designer but I’m a consumer and my honest advice is for the maker to review other well-received collections and understand the stark differences between those and these.

All the very best!

• Rani January 5, 2016 at 10:18 am

I’m loving this minimalist trend but the finishing though…..

• Ijenna January 7, 2016 at 3:23 pm

The photography is just… Terrible. There’s no other way to put it, I’m sorry. I love the accessories though. Very unique and inspiring!

miralabelle.com