OAP Fade Ogunro decided she needed a personal assistant and when she received tons of applications from willing young ladies, she decided to document her search.

“Assistant Search” is 5-part Reality Web Series created, written and produced by Fade Ogunro.

Fade Ogunro received over 300 CV’s and she decided to film the process of finding herself a personal assistant. In order to do so, she put the applicants through some gruelling tasks. She starts off with her top 7 applicants and in each episode we see Fade Ogunro eliminate the weakest candidate until she is left with one winner who ultimately wins the coveted job title of becoming Fade Ogunro’s Personal Assistant.

Watch episode 1 & 2 below.

Episode 1

Episode 2

49 Comments on Fade Ogunro is looking for THE Perfect Assistant! Watch Episodes 1 & 2 of her “Assistant Search” Series
  • Delusions of Grandeur January 11, 2016 at 5:06 pm

some people like to feel important sha!!!!

• jide January 11, 2016 at 8:41 pm

But who the forque is Fade?

• Abike January 12, 2016 at 9:42 am

Its ridiculous i must say. What baffled me most is the part of putting trash around and looking for a candidate to pick it up. #Fade cant you leave thrash for LAWMA.
      Did they apply to be LAWMA workers?

• chi-e-z January 11, 2016 at 5:10 pm

aww olayemi better luck next time.you seem really nice just keep the hustle and take everything you’ve learnt from this experience. And um y’all need to learn how to say hashtag not Ashtag …here’s what I took notes on be On-time, be organized,be detailed, be neat, grammar grammar grammar.

• beauty January 11, 2016 at 5:13 pm

Their accents are IRRITATING!!! Herself and Jason’s!!!

• chi-e-z January 11, 2016 at 8:40 pm

well dang they can’t help how they speak but least it’s pretty clear except when she said Schedule I was like wat?! but I guess brit ppl say it diff 4rm americans. It didn’t seem like an overdone pretentious accent 2 me or anything like that just sounded like how they speak. And there’s nothing wrong for looking for the best especially out of someone representing you.

• D January 12, 2016 at 9:37 am

Yeah, ‘shedyool’ in British English as opposed to ‘skedjul’ in US English.

• Tincan January 12, 2016 at 12:34 am

Why are their accents irritating? What is this thing about accent shaming these days? If people have lived outside Nigeria for long periods of time, they will have a Brit, American or wherever-they’ve-lived accent. You can’t compare these with the fakers, those are usually obvious, abeg let’s stop this pettiness in 2016. First today, it was Stephanie O, now Fade, be fair nowwwww.

In other news, it can’t be easy to be a jobseekers sha. Talk about jumping through hoops.

That said, bad grammar, inability to spell (not errors o), lack of initiative, those are my pet peeves. I just can’t deal.

• sugar January 11, 2016 at 5:38 pm

With this kind of interview i hope Fade will pay them 420-500k monthly because i see no reason why she would make them go thru so much task when she’s not Oprah or one big deal…….. I’m curious to know the monthly pay.

Fade be feeling like one big Celeb. LMAO if people like Ibukun Awosika, Tara, Bukky George or Folorunsho Alakija conducts this kind of interview process then i’ll give it a YES but Fadeee…….Madam OAP be looking for superhuman as Executive Assistant. Oh pleaseeeeeee!!!!

• Honeycrown January 11, 2016 at 5:53 pm

First 60 secs I was skeptical, thinking it will be pretentious with phonetic overload between her and Jason but I waited to see the candidates and I got interested. I’m curious to see who gets the job.

• Abike January 11, 2016 at 6:26 pm

I’ve been an Executive Assistant for 6years now and inbetween I’ve once worked with women during my career and I can tell you that working for WOMEN is not always pleasant and Fade seem like someone who will be so hard to please. I dread working with women and its my greatest nghtmare I constantly had heart palipitaations when I was with my former boss because she was like “The Devil wears Prada” movie.
    I don’t envy the Lady who won Fade’s Assistant thing because imagine posting something online and Fade sees it and gets mad at you for tarnish her so called “celebrity image” with what u uploaded online. The kind of Job that gives you High blood pressure.

• prec January 11, 2016 at 6:27 pm

I watched a little of it and rolled my eyes all through the little of it. Especially the who will pick the trash part. I don’t have strength to go into details on how pretentious I thought this was, so i’ll just leave it alone.

• bronx January 11, 2016 at 6:54 pm

oga ooo….make motor go jam one of those children now wey u carry tablet give make dem go dey find wetin no lost for road……wetin u go tell there mama and papa

• Missy J January 11, 2016 at 6:55 pm

I have nothing to say about the post so I will just leave this.
    List of boy’s names that will get their girlfriend pregnant this year, so girls you should look out for these names and be careful.
    Yusuf
    Mathew
    Bruno
    Korede
    Mark
    Jeffery
    Barnabas.
    If you don’t see your name, then congrats because your name has made it to the list that will force their girlfriends to take abortion which will be uploaded soon, Thanks!!.

• bananas the rabbit chopper January 11, 2016 at 7:56 pm

you forget to include your brother(s) and your uncle(s) name!!!!
      silly rabbit! lol

• Drknite January 11, 2016 at 9:38 pm

Thank Jesus! I was worried when this chicken head called me earlier, talking about her period is late.

• Krasavitsa January 11, 2016 at 10:07 pm

Lmaoo! What a ridiculous list! And Bruno is gay

• Mz Titilitious January 12, 2016 at 12:35 pm

Bruno is a female

• Enny** January 12, 2016 at 1:50 pm

aww. hoped to see my boyfriend’s

• Nwakaego January 11, 2016 at 7:04 pm

joker!,,,,,,,mschewwwwwww…

• tototoo January 11, 2016 at 7:10 pm

I can’t with this. The rug task was ridiculous, in fact most of this video was ridiculous….

• Zandyzay January 11, 2016 at 7:32 pm

Am I alone here?! I find the dart on her bust point offensive biko… what is that???!

• toya January 11, 2016 at 7:41 pm

i camt with the fakeness.

• TobeReal January 11, 2016 at 8:42 pm

Should have had the disclosure signed and sorted before airing the show…she needs to show that bit of professionalism too…

• dee January 11, 2016 at 9:19 pm

delusions of grandeur

• MEE January 12, 2016 at 10:08 pm

Oh gosh! what was that with asking them about her hair stylist?

• lola January 11, 2016 at 10:00 pm

what right does she has to record and post this publicly?

• sugar January 12, 2016 at 9:38 am

And am so sure she didn’t inform any of them that she will air this publicly. After making them sign non-disclosure form and protecting her own image then she uploaded and put them on Youtube as reality show.
      She ought to be sued!

• o January 12, 2016 at 12:59 am

mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww……oshisco. when one begins to get too big for her shoes…shior!!!

• kola January 12, 2016 at 1:16 am

Pure rubbish!!!!!!! Taking advantage of unemployed situation in the country. How much you want pay, as you day sef some people no fit hire you as dem secretary . God help Nigeria

• Nonso January 12, 2016 at 5:38 am

You people hold just relax and enjoy the video. It’s not that serious. It’s interesting to watch. People comparing her to Oprah and Tara, does your comparison even make sense?

• anu January 12, 2016 at 6:22 am

smh!!! why should i agree to be on camera when i don’t even know if I’m getting the job or not.. can you please use your senses Fade? hiss

• nikky January 12, 2016 at 8:12 am

the rug task was a lil degrading for me. I mean, when i was applying for a job in a top bank, all i did was write test, pass, one stage of interview and then i resumed work. Exploiting peoples desperation to make a reality tv show is just selfish and greedy.

I mean what is this?? How much will you pay this assistant???
    SO PISSED

• Great Lady January 12, 2016 at 10:18 am

I do not envy whoever gets this job. Infact your trouble just started. I doubt if the assistant would last 6 months. Fade is just looking for a corporate errand girl.

• Ch January 12, 2016 at 10:46 am

I have only read the heading of this article, and moved straight to post this comment, didn’t read the article, didn’t watch the videos. But I can guess what’s in them and all I can say is I pity job seekers o, going through this kinda process. Who is Fade and how many CVs could she have received that she would start a reality show on it for a job that’s prob not gonna pay more that 100k (max, and if I am wrong, I’ll need to see d payslip to believe). Wanna be oshi…

• Grace January 12, 2016 at 11:35 am

First did she get their consent to post this?(because i want a job you will now video me and post it for what nau?)and how much will she pay what are the benefits involved? I dont understand this shit as it doesnt make sense to me. This happens only in Nigeria sha.

• feyi January 12, 2016 at 11:37 am

Excuse me? who the – is Fade Ogunro? ogbeke feeling funky! Madam Fade, plsssss stop feeling like a celebrity! we don’t – know who the – you are! ode ti je kin binu sha! oshisko!

• Feyi January 12, 2016 at 11:51 am

Bellanaija, eku hypocrisy oooo! Baba God at the top is watching you! and last warning for whoever edited my last comment! bullcrap!

• Kemijade January 12, 2016 at 12:24 pm

annnoooyyiinngggggggggg.
    How much u get to pay d person sef??!!
    See the nonsensical jumpsuit she was feeling funky in sef! Those hideous darts on the outfit.
    Ppl need to relax jare!

• Mz Titilitious January 12, 2016 at 12:46 pm

smh….

• Help a sister January 12, 2016 at 1:29 pm

Dear Bellanijarians, pls help a sister out. I am in my early 30’s and reside in Lagos and I wouldn’t mind getting employed for a similar role( of course without the process being aired like this). Can anyone be kind enough to drop their email so I can send in my c.v please? BN please help a sister post this comment as I’ve been searching for a job to no avail.Thanks

• Cookie January 12, 2016 at 1:42 pm

That’s if she’s going to pay 100k. She’s probably going to pay between 50-80k for all the stress. I really don’t envy who’s going to win. Good luck cos you’ll be needing loads of it:)

• tiana January 12, 2016 at 2:03 pm

I actually wanted to keep mute but had to go check fade ogunro out cos i don’t even know who the F—– she is. so something bout what she said during the interview got me laughing. she said she is going to post up d picture of the girl with the sculpture and was like this might not get me a thousand likes but few people who are into arts are going to like it. None of her pictures on Instagram had 1000 likes on them not even 500 likes. lol. so funny. well still checking maybe i just might find one. Oshisco.

• Temitope January 12, 2016 at 2:33 pm

I dunno guys…
    I mean she’s behind The Film Factory so it makes sense to me that she uses every thing going on around her as fodder for making, err, film(s)?
    That said, I was paying close attention to the quality of the video; lights, sound, edit, bla bla. I don’t claim to be an expert in these things but I also can’t say I was sold on it. I know it’s YouTube and surely I’ve watched great videos on there and so I was expecting more…
    It didn’t quite cut it for me. Content is an entirely different matter now, I’m talking strictly video quality.
    PS: I think Fade is pretty cool and I’m rooting for her so long she gets the job done.

• 4gb January 12, 2016 at 9:48 pm

Why was the second part removed ?

• tosin adegbite January 13, 2016 at 1:08 pm

kim kardashian has caused trouble in Nigeria especially lagos, all nigerian celebrity and non-celebrity want to do reality show
    this is serious.

• Bukola January 21, 2016 at 6:47 pm

I really hope they were given transport fares for their constant visits. I don’t want to think like no boss. I want a job that will let me be me. This video is incredibly silly and the stress is too much for “executive house help’ or ‘educated omo-odo’