We had such a lovely time keeping up with Debbie Collins as she made us proud while representing Nigeria at the 2015 Miss Universe Beauty Pageant.

From her glamour portraits to bikini shots, from evening gowns to swimwear, from the national costume to Steve Harvey announcing the wrong name; BN brought you all the scoop out of Las Vegas as the Miss Universe 2015 pageant held.

Now Debbie Collins is back in Nigeria after a grueling couple of weeks but she has a ton of stories to share.

Watch here talk about it below.

Her Experience

Her Controversial National Costume

Steve Harvey’s Goof

7 Comments on MBGN Universe 2015 is Back! Debbie Collins talks about her Experience, Controversial National Costume + Steve Harvey’s Goof!
  • D January 20, 2016 at 5:40 am

I always enjoy watching this young lady. I really like her personality and she comes across as intelligent and self-aware with a nice sense of humour. Well done Debbie. Still wish you had smiled more as you have a lovely smile, but that’s by the way. You handled yourself well.

• Nne007 January 20, 2016 at 6:10 am

Biko how did she win MBGN? Cos she not beautiful

• moimoi January 20, 2016 at 6:55 am

oh is that you God??? because last time i checked God made her just like He made you and everything is good and perfect in His sight!!!
      your beef is cooking dear…. i can smell it from here!!!

• Anita January 20, 2016 at 7:12 am

Mumu! She won because she is eloquent, confident and beautiful. Also, she does not have a fake british or american accent.

• Tonia January 20, 2016 at 10:12 am

I was smiling sheepishly all the while, I like you girl. Now, I am torn between saying my mind or shutting up. Okay, I will take the risk of airing my mind. I dunno if its your hair or the very bold lipstick that seems a bit off. You’re a girl with innocent looks, capitalize on pulling off makeup looks with subdue tones….eh, abeg before someone comes after my hide; I am not saying she shouldn’t explore other styles, just saying what I think will rock better.

• lifeisbeautiful January 20, 2016 at 10:28 am

She’s beautiful and intelligent. The truth is she doesn’t have the miss america look but who cares.

• Honeycrown January 20, 2016 at 5:56 pm

Abeg the girl is beautiful and has common sense but you may never know till you watch the actual video instead of the screenshots above. Stay beautiful my sister!