Must Watch! Reekado Banks’ First Interview Following #TheHeadies2015 Drama

Winner of the Next Rated award, Reekado Banks has granted his first interview post #THeHeadies2015 saga. He had a chat with Cool FM OAPs Do2Dtun and Taymi and he spoke candidly about a lot of things.

Things discussed in the video include

• Who deserved the Next Rated Award
  • If Reekado Banks didn’t who, Korede Bello should have won
  • The location of the Hyundai Car
  • The jokes that followed the Headies 2015 drama
  • The reason people were angry after the beef ended
  • The Mainland vs Island aspect

Watch the interview below.

9 Comments on Must Watch! Reekado Banks’ First Interview Following #TheHeadies2015 Drama
  • Ada January 7, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Are you a highsland or mainland person? Yoruba accent toh bad! Una Presenters talk pass the interviewee sef!
    In other news, I love Reekado Banks shaaa! I love him oooooooo!

• Toluwalope January 7, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Can’t watch.someone should pls share the full details.

• prince January 7, 2016 at 1:24 pm

according to #TheHeadies2015 organizers, Lil Kesh team didn’t vote at all and the Next Rated Category is a voting category so most time the best don’t win, its all base on how you were able to campaign and your fan base is the major thing

• Moji January 7, 2016 at 1:50 pm

Hmmmmm… How then was Adekunle Gold able to win a voting caterogy that had Dija in it if Lil Kesh team which is as well Adekunle’s team didn’t vote?
      How was Olamide able to win Artist of the year if his team(same as Lil Kesh’s) didn’t vote.

• St.Yves January 7, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Adekunle Gold ‘s music appeal to a wider range of audience, ladies specifically. Everyone know that ladies vote a lot. I don’t see babes voting for Dija or Asa in a category that has Adekunle Gold

• Lade January 7, 2016 at 2:33 pm

@Moji,Artist of the year is a non voting category do your research,and about Adekunle gold he doesnt even need to seek votes cos he is the only one that sing sense and makes sense in the whole YBNL so people voted for him and hes fan base is also strong.

• Kiki January 7, 2016 at 2:38 pm

Last last I’m sha happy Reekado won. I feel he’s one under rated Nigerian artists. He may not have that Godwin hit song yet but he is very very good and is the strongest vocalist for the Mavins now. Congrats reek. More grease
    Tho I rooted for kiss Daniel. Lol

• December Wind January 7, 2016 at 4:21 pm

You can tell Reekado was really in the seat … He seemed so uncomfortable , unease and trying so hard to not say anything that would another kasala

Wait , did I hear them right , so eventually nobody took the car ?

• Reekaddict till infinity January 7, 2016 at 5:21 pm

I couldn’t watch d interview wish u well my destined friend.