New Year, New Ride! Check out Cynthia Morgan’s Latest Acquisition

Reggae star Cynthia Morgan just copped a new ride.

The Northside Entertainment artist shared a photo of her newly acquired white Range Rover on Instagram with her fans.

Cynthia Morgan

Congrats to her on her new whip.

7 Comments on New Year, New Ride! Check out Cynthia Morgan’s Latest Acquisition
  • Uptown January 6, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Money is am good thing.

• King Bey January 6, 2016 at 2:18 pm

Godmother of dancehall,I hail thee…Congrats girl

• December Wind January 6, 2016 at 5:56 pm

Tokunbo you mean ? Sure pass

• Charles January 6, 2016 at 6:33 pm

So Na this moto been dey shak her head wey she dey follow Davido talk any how?? Where u think say u don reach, people don pass am tey tey.

• marves January 6, 2016 at 6:58 pm

Bella naija help. I have not been able to access the aso EBI Bella since episode 106. Each time I try an error code is displayed and it send me back to home page. Why now?
    Now to other matters. Am I the only NE that think its celebrity group-think for every celebrity to purchase a range rover as the ‘it” purchase, to show they have arrived? I personally think its not creative at all. Great as the range rover is, (all models) its not all that.( except for the sentinel now that a car to splurge on) you all should try other out. Bugatti has an SUV you know. And the Volvo XC90 2016 . Now that’s a ride.
    That said BABA GOD this is the year o. XC90 and range rover sentinel. Plus bently bentayga no go bad for evengelism and outreach things o. How YOU see am?

• Honeycrown January 7, 2016 at 2:56 am

Volvo sha? I googled it and not bad at all. It even has good reviews. However, I don’t see Volvo in that category for “Luxury”. Maybe I’m biased from back in the days ugly boxed model.

• REGINALD KEMUEL January 6, 2016 at 10:58 pm

Range Rover? Bella am gonna release a song this year, the way this guys are buying mobs make s me feel the entertainment industry is full of cash