Sandra Dairo: “Just the Tip” & Other Ways Guys Try To Get In Your Panties

dreamstime_l_13528992I was having a chat with my 19-year-old sister a couple of days ago. In the midst of the usual gossip, she told me she got a message from a guy, telling her he broke his arm and wants my sister to come over to help him. She then went on to explain to me that the guy has been hitting on her for months now so it was obvious this was his ‘genius’ plans to get her to come over.

This got me thinking about how far men have gone to get the nookie. I mean, of course there is the “just the tip” guy. I am almost sure all women have encountered this guy at least once. You know the one. He goes, “please baby, just the tip, I won’t go in all the way, please naaaaw.” Yeah, like the reason I said ‘no’ is because I am completely terrified of the shaft.

I once went over to this other dude’s place. Let’s call him Jamal. He dined me, we some laughs, then about an hour into our date, he began the groping n’ grabbing. After making it clear that nothing was going to happen, he clutched his stomach, moaning in pain, while trying to explain to me that he had a severe case of blue balls. Overdramatic much?

Then there was Deji. He came over to my hostel once, around noon. He did the groping thing, but eventually left around 3:00pm. Only for him to come back at about 6:30pm, saying he could not find a bus home. Apparently he has been at the bus stop for over 3 hours and now he is requesting to spend the night with me. I instantly kicked him out, telling him he would be better off sleeping at the bus stop. Till date, I have no idea where the dude was at for 3 hours, strategizing his get-the-nookie scheme.

Bayo was the most extreme of all though. We were at my hostel once, hanging out as usual. After sharing a few kisses, he went on to tell me he was impotent and that he had never had an erection. I was shocked, but I sort of felt safe after that. I mean, if he can’t get it up, nothing was gonna happen, right? Only for him to have an unmistakable boner a few minutes into our make out session. With wide eyes and an awestruck smile, he goes, “this has never happened before. There must be something about you. Wow!”

I kid you not, it was the weirdest evening I ever experience. I almost fell for it too, until it occurred to me that this sounds very creepy. I would not want an erection that came out of nowhere after he spent up to 25 years not getting one.

It was a few weeks later that I found out that this was a pretty popular line among guys. It makes sense if you think about it. A guy tells you that and you feel a bit more relaxed because he is suddenly unthreatening. Then he tells you about the mystery erection and you feel like a total sex kitten thinking you got some magic skills. This will make you want to prove to him how extremely sexy and hot you are, and BOOM! Legs apart, homeboy is sliding in happily.

While working on this piece, I decided to ask my male buddies how far they have gone to get in a woman’s panties. Dimeji told me of the day he visited a female friend. Sometime in the evening, she agreed to let him spend the night but insisted that he was not getting some. Thus began what he referred to as the longest night of his life. He spent virtually the whole night trying to convince her. She even let him touch her, but as soon as he reached for her ‘hotspot’ she snatched his hands away. He pleaded, begged and even cried. Finally, he let go and went to sleep sometime before dawn. At about 6am he was awoken by the babe, who took off her clothes and said, “oya just come and do jare, make pesin rest.”

At that point he was already drained by the chase. He was too exhausted to be excited and although he got what he wanted, he said he felt used and pitied. So pity sex isn’t good for the guy? Interesting.

My husband refused to share any of his stories. But he did tell me about a friend of his, Mike. Mike loves extremely curvy women. So when he was able to get one with a huge badonkadonk to come home with him, he was over the moon. After the kissing session, he took off his clothes, ready for action.

The babe then told him she changed her mind, saying she would only sleep with guys she believed she had a future with. Mike began to desperately promise that he loves her, will marry her, blah blah blah. She stood her ground and told him she does not believe him. Naked Mike then raced into the living room, and returned with a bible. He went on his knees, in all his nude glory and swore on the bible that he had only the best intention for the girl. He did eventually get what he wanted, but damn, boy! *smh*.

All these stories have something in common though. The lady chooses to spend time alone with a guy, knowing she won’t be giving him some. I am all for women’s right to do what they want but even I think this is a bit cruel. I learned fast that if you choose to get in the same room alone with a guy you know is interested in you, then of course he will expect sex. So it is misleading if you do so, not to mention increasing the chances that you will be taken advantage of.

And as for the broken-armed guy calling my sister for help, I simply advised her to tell him that, if he truly broke his arm, needs help and is calling some chick he finds hot to save him, then he really does not deserve to have an arm. You no know where your mama dey?

Photo Credit: Dreamstime

107 Comments on Sandra Dairo: “Just the Tip” & Other Ways Guys Try To Get In Your Panties
  • Pretty O January 20, 2016 at 3:07 pm

These are all Yoruba guys, lmao #justsaying LOL

• Donald Trump January 20, 2016 at 3:13 pm

#TeamBayo………..AKA Omoborioko

• Tosin January 20, 2016 at 11:41 pm

bet you he’s married now.

• TheRealist January 20, 2016 at 3:17 pm

“I would not want an erection that came out of nowhere after he spent up to 25 years not getting one.” LMAO!! The funniest line in an entirely funny piece. Well done.

• Jessiejay January 20, 2016 at 3:21 pm

@Pretty O can’t believe I missed that… Yoruba guys been scheming since 700BC

• Wale January 20, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Just the tip in it……That’s very very familiar!

• jay January 20, 2016 at 3:29 pm

great piece. cant stop laughing. but you are not gonna to blame the guy for trying.,lol

• onyinye January 20, 2016 at 3:37 pm

This guy took me out on a date, when it was getting late, i told the guy to take me home, so that he won`t have to drive so late after dropping me….This guy purposely delayed”. So this guy assumed that because it was late, that I was ok with going to sleep at his house, I told him to stop, so I could get a cab home, Ha! the guy vex oh ” working class girl, I know u have money, Let me drop u abeg”
    We get to my place, Oya go na, he looks at me with puppy eyes, “You mean you want me to drive all the way home, at this late hour, you can`t be this mean”
    I laugh tire, and told him that I don`t like sharing my room, Of course I never heard from him again after his failed attempt to rock my bed………..

• Sammie January 20, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Is it that ladies don’t have any creative content beyond relationships and boyfriends? Just saying,,,,

• Total lady January 20, 2016 at 3:41 pm

Lmao. Encountered a just the tip person a few days back, lmao. Sometimes we just want to hang out, like really “Netflix and chill” maybe with cuddling but nothing more, is it offence? Weird how we teach our females to help the males and not the males to help females. Konji wey catch man dey catch woman too o. We should raise our boys to have more self control abeg… Lool, the dude with the Bible in the write up sha.. Nice one

• Bisi January 20, 2016 at 3:41 pm

Why just the tip!! Guys can be very funny attimes.
    Nice Article.

• Magz January 20, 2016 at 3:43 pm

The craziest I’ve heard is “let me enter, i won’t move” LOL

• ada January 20, 2016 at 3:59 pm

• MIST January 20, 2016 at 4:12 pm

ha! and I thought i was the only one that heard that lame stupid excuse? lol

• kenitola January 20, 2016 at 4:57 pm

don’t mind them jare

• Ifeyinwa Mic January 20, 2016 at 5:51 pm

HAHAHAHA! That’s a first for me.

• miini January 20, 2016 at 7:13 pm

WT??? I can’t stop laughing mehn. U won’t move? What will u now be doing there??

• C’est la vie January 20, 2016 at 7:39 pm

Hahaha ??. As for this article, you gurl are the winner. Bravo!

• Cynical January 20, 2016 at 9:22 pm

@ Magz,say what??????? LWKMD……..I won’t move,like seriously…. Sandra Dairo,you don dey take style replace Esco for my heart o. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole article,laughed my socks off.

• bcga January 20, 2016 at 10:53 pm

LOOOL, move kwa

• ATL’s finest January 21, 2016 at 6:24 am

@ Magz??????? the first day I heard that, I died & I just couldn’t fix my brain when it frozen up smh.. These men tho.

• Jay El nino January 21, 2016 at 11:18 am

Word!!!!!!!! I gotta say me used that “I won’t move” line back when………… mehn e no easy oooooo

• D1 January 21, 2016 at 5:27 pm

OMG!!!!! now that is EPIC. As a guy I thought I had seen and heard it all “I won’t move”

• Alice January 20, 2016 at 3:44 pm

tip ke ….kokoro no get neck na…

• hoover January 20, 2016 at 3:53 pm

There is no honest woman with an uncorrupted heart whom a man is not sure of conquering by dint of “gratitude:. It is one of the surest and shortest means-Giacomo Casanova (2 April 1725 – 4 June 1798).

• ese January 20, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Immediately I saw this article,I laughed..when I began to read and saw the lines “please baby, just the tip, I won’t go in all the way, please naaaaw”, I laughed even harder because I have heard exactly the same thing. Wow!!

• ada January 20, 2016 at 3:59 pm

• prince January 20, 2016 at 4:00 pm

But babe you sef loose o, how many guys have you dated, and why did you agree? to be reading bible together? NA YOUR PAPA?
    The craziest thing is after all the forming, they’ll still give the boogina out for taking
    Bellanaija, where’s Bruno please??????????????

• ATL’s finest January 21, 2016 at 6:26 am

@ Prince, Bruno is on vacation & will contact U ASAP.

• Ada Nnewi January 21, 2016 at 11:21 am

How many babes have you dated? It’s men like you that ask this questions that are usually man whores..

• FasholasLover January 20, 2016 at 4:06 pm

“this has never happened before. There must be something about you. Wow!” Read this while having lunch. I just couldn’t control myself. My laughter was soooooooooo loud people in the restaurant all turned to look in my direction. To think l thot l’d heard it all!!!

• YUMMY CHICK CUM MUMMY January 20, 2016 at 4:13 pm

when d d**** is in need, the brain is dead to most guys

• Promise January 20, 2016 at 4:16 pm

I still cannot wrap my head around the common ideology that guys are always the ones desperate for sex,it is always the lady who is about to be taken ”advantage” of if she lets the dude sleep with her like i don’t get it just guys that act like they would die if they don’t get some?? You hear some ladies say stuff like ”can’t believe he left after sleeping with me” or ”you used me” like she didn’t enjoy the sex too and had her big ‘O”,..why do ladies always act like they are the ones doing the guy a favour when they ”agree” to have sex with the said guy???

• onyx January 20, 2016 at 4:16 pm

How about ” let me just enter inside. I promise I will not move”. I swear we guys ehn can yarn rubbish when we wan smash. I once SWORE to a chick then in uni that if she allows me straff that night that I’ll marry her the next day and its me that will do change of name to bear her surname. Nor be crase be that?

• ATL’s finest January 21, 2016 at 6:27 am

Just for coouchie????? No b only surname u go change.

• lk January 20, 2016 at 4:16 pm

thats how one stupid guy said to me “don’t worry ill just put it in and it won’t move* in my mind i was like does the guy think I’m stupid… i just told the guy that its not happening… thats how the guy was forcing my hand on his **** i just slapped his hand and told him to leave!! i swear guys think all women are stupid enough to just have sex. the following day i sent him a message after that he never buzzed me!!! his mad. (cause you came to visit me so i should open my leg and say ‘thank you sir for coming to see me’, ode!!!) his yoruba too……

• Anonymous January 20, 2016 at 4:18 pm

Hello Sandra, I was enjoying your article until I got to the point where you said that it was cruel for a woman to be alone in a room with a guy whom she knows is attracted to her, that it was misleading for her to do so and tgat it increases her chances of being taken advantage of. You see, this your kind of reasoning is why people still blame women who were raped while on a date. This is the kind of reasoning that allows men think all a woman is good for is sex and nothing more. So you mean to tell me that men do not have self control? That a man must have his way with a woman simply because she is alone in a room with him? What happened to conversation? What happened to watching movies? What happened to playing games? There are so many things a man and a woman can do together in a room that does not involve sex. Stop letting men think that because you are in a room alone with them, that entitles them to your body. They are not animals. Their brains are not in their dicks. .. unless those are the kind of men you know.
    I and my fiancé have been dating for over a year. I had been celibate for 4years and him for 1 year when we met but we decided on a non sexual relationship. We implemented strict rules such that in the over one year we have dated, I haven’t seen him naked and he hasn’t seen me naked. I do not sleep over in his place either. I don’t have strength for any Aunty Bella stories. We do lots of things together and getting to know each other without the baggage of sex has been awesome. He knows what I mean when I wink and I know what he means when he sneezes. I am in my late 20s and him in early 30s so this is no childs play.That is how well we know each other. I am only narrating this to let people know that there are lots of guys who do not necessarily want to get into your pants because walking around with that kind of mentality is just sad. A guy maybe very much attracted to you and he may not even want to date or marry you and still, he will not make sexual advances at you because he has control over his emotions and he sees you as a person and not a sexual object and yes, there are loads of guys like this out there.

• baka the magician dancer January 20, 2016 at 5:30 pm

thank you oh!!! this 2016 all the guys that have been acting foolish i have cut them off i had to change my number cause all of them just want sex and i told myself that i will wait till I’m married (I’m not a virgin) cause having sex in my own experience was too much wahala, so much guilt, i felt this void etc and i could tell i wasn’t ready to continue that path so i stopped and never looked back. i am looking for a guy who is willing to have a conversation and get to know me without asking for sex and vice versa, yes we are both sexual beings and the urges are there but theres something called self control and respect!!
      not every time “off pant off pant sometime abstain till you meet the right one better yet marry and off the pant oh jare!!!
      be very careful about yoruba guys, most of them (not all of them ) are dogs, literally.

• ATL’s finest January 21, 2016 at 6:31 am

AMEN & preach UP & I completely feel U straight up. U sound like my cousin right now @ Biker chi continue to taste & look for over ripe banana.

• B January 21, 2016 at 8:59 am

People like you should be dropping their contacts after making such statements, cause the struggle to find your type is real too.

• Martinson Oluwaseun January 21, 2016 at 12:37 pm

nice…till u did d Yoruba number…and saying ‘not all of them’ does not give you ablution.

• Kay January 20, 2016 at 5:47 pm

I think you’re missing the point anonymous. Yes very well there are guys that would not make any advances particularly if you have both consented to a non-sexual relationship. However, when you know that the guy is interested and does want to have sex with you then it is only wise to be cautious. It doesn’t mean that all don’t have control over their emotions, it just means that some might not especially if they have made it clear so there is no point putting yourself in such a scenario.

This does not in any way mean that the guy can go ahead and rape the lady which I will never support, but there’s nothing wrong it telling some home truth to each other.

• Biker Chic January 20, 2016 at 11:26 pm

Ok o. When you finally marry and the engine is doing NEPA on you no come here come tell stories that touch o. Me? i must check out the banana before buying o. E fit Don over ripe.

• Rabblerouser January 23, 2016 at 6:11 am

Men with sense will either get that gold from you or will buy on the black market. No time for celibacy, even priests know how they do when d tin holds them too much.

• TheUrbaneGirl January 20, 2016 at 4:25 pm

LMAO let me just enter i won’t move bawo lol well done Sandra! ??

• G! January 20, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Oga Sammie, we have more creative content ‘…beyond relationships and boyfriends…’. I mean we could talk about the impact of Sarah Palin’s endorsement of Donald Trump or the ‘Transmogrification of the Southernmost Alaskan Salmon due to the Earths Basal Belching’!
    But has it crossed your mind that perhaps writers generally belong to niches and write around particular themes? Sandra is a brilliant writer…whether she chooses to write about boyfriends alone. Abeg don’t knock her hustle!

• Tru January 21, 2016 at 10:14 am

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Choiiiii I have die finish with laughter. Thank you o. Sick of folks that just come from their High Hill and bash articles. As if that’s all there is on BN. Na by force? if you don’t like it, just keep browsing, shu?
      Meanwhile, I am still googling Transmogrification of the Southernmost Alaskan Salmon due to the Earths Basal Belching’! so I can comman write my opinion on BN and make Mr (abi Mrs/Miss?) Sammie proud #WideGrin

• Missy January 20, 2016 at 4:29 pm

ROTFLOL… He won’t move?! oh my word…lol
    Well, the weirdest I’ve heard is “I deflowered your friend %$3@& and it didn’t hurt. Don’t worry, I won’t do it too hard”

• Debby Dibs January 20, 2016 at 4:30 pm

I have been in the same room several times, with guys who were attracted to me and asked to date me, and did not sleep with them. So, I no, I do not agree with this: “I learned fast that if you choose to get in the same room alone with a guy you know is interested in you, then of course he will expect sex. ” Whats wrong with good conversation and all the other fun things aside from sex?

• Ay January 20, 2016 at 4:31 pm

Hmmmmm U must get experience from guys trying to get good loving! But after a pretty good outing in d evening I dint see nothing wrong cementing it with a Hooooooooot one

• bijouxthisbijouthat January 20, 2016 at 4:40 pm

Just the tip is very very popular!!! and yes “lemme enter and i would not move”(like what kind of lame line is that) too. The ‘uncreative’ ways guys try to get the coochie eh…….

• thecopywriter January 20, 2016 at 4:48 pm

I experienced one once. Was meant to party with this dude one night so we went to his crib together to change, of course I knew there would be some hanky panky along the way but I never knew i was peering into hell. The dude tried to have sex with me after leading him on, I told him no, then he said ‘just let me eat you up, I wouldn’t penetrate’, I was like ‘dude errr oral sex is still sex’. To cut the long story short, I almost got raped, until I told him I was a virgin and started crying.

• Mamacita January 20, 2016 at 4:54 pm

Like a funny joke I once heard goes; a mother overhead her daughter’s boyfriend begging to insert “only the head”, the mother yells “my pikin no gree, the tin no get shoulder”. ?

• ATL’s finest January 21, 2016 at 6:32 am

• Justshells January 21, 2016 at 12:49 pm

?????????????? …..i Can’t! !!!

• jolof rice January 20, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Brilliant stuff,ladies be ware

• ho ho ho January 20, 2016 at 5:01 pm

How about ladies also give us stories of how they try to get the d**k.

• Miss Independent January 20, 2016 at 7:18 pm

Sorry, you won’t hear those because we have this little thing called self-control which many of you guys out there seem to lack. With it comes friends named dignity, pride, self-respect.
      Personally, the only man I have ever begged for sex is my hubby, tempting him to be a little late for work.
      So you see my friend, women get horny too but our vajijays aren’t what we think with.

• kilipot January 21, 2016 at 11:46 am

My dear!! No lady will ever admit to begging for the D o.

• Tea January 20, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Welllll, another one is when they forget what a condom means, then they are like, let me just feel ur wetness abit, then they try to slide it in, and you move away. He now goes and unwillingly ‘search’ for the condom as if its not just in the side drawer.
    I just started dating smone and he keeps doing this, then says do you really mean thruout this relationship we are going to be doing this condom shit.. ‘are you not ready for babies yet? I mean we are both adults’
    My dears don’t fall for this, always insist on a condom, I really don’t want to be a baby mama chasing you around for money all over the place. If you want unprotected sex pls get married. Don’t fall for ‘you don’t really love me’. ‘Don’t you trust me?’ ‘But I’m safe’. . Once you are pregnant ladies their split personality comes out in full force. Not to even talk of STD’s.

• Abi January 20, 2016 at 9:30 pm

Please and please tea, does your bf name start with K. Let me know what i am dealing with, these lines are the exact ones i hear. Biko, just reply under my message. It’s very important i know.

• Ready January 21, 2016 at 9:51 am

• whocares January 21, 2016 at 12:34 pm

@Tea- Awa ta fe mo answer po o (we who are waiting for the answer to Abi’s request plenty- We the aproko international league) does it start with a K or not? Ahan since yesterday, answer now. looool
        @Ok- Made your eyes moist? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

• Ifeyinwa Mic January 20, 2016 at 5:59 pm

My favorite is “just let me taste you”. Like srsly that’s all you want to do? Feast dear! And when the moment of (one-sided) passion is over, I can get up and carry on? Hahaha, if only it were that easy. Men can be slick with that line. It literally takes ALL of my will power to say no to that when I know that I don’t want to have penetrative sex with a guy. If I let him feast, game over for me (unless his oral skills are terrible).

• jide January 20, 2016 at 6:09 pm

One yoruba demon recently told me “I just want to taste you. I know yoou will taste good”

Awon omo ale gbogbo

• ATL’s finest January 21, 2016 at 6:34 am

@ Jide ?????chia where una come from?!! Y’all killing me with all these comments. U for taste am!

• osa January 20, 2016 at 6:36 pm

Dummy, Because ladies are usually the ones who “pay the price” when it turns out that all the guy ever wanted was sex. Women see sex differently. For men it’s a game of conquer and win.

• lola carey January 20, 2016 at 6:58 pm

While use only Yoruba Names for your illustration?I guess they are the only bad boys around?

• lola carey January 20, 2016 at 6:58 pm

• Shagga January 20, 2016 at 7:11 pm

All I can do is lol………

• miini January 20, 2016 at 7:11 pm

WT??? I can’t stop laughing mehn. U won’t move? What will u now be doing there?

• ATL’s finest January 21, 2016 at 6:36 am

@ Miini since u asked, he wouldn’t dance Kukere but instead he will do the free style from the ” Cha-Cha slide “. One said to me. I just wanna feel U Ermmm na inside there u wan feel me?? What ever happened to u feeling my on my arms??? Mtchewww.

• Honeycrown January 20, 2016 at 7:12 pm

Very very funny

• KARASHIKA January 20, 2016 at 7:13 pm

lol funny stuff … imagine that

• Hunnay! January 20, 2016 at 7:17 pm

Him: Come spend the weekend at mine so we can know each other better. We can watch movies and gist all through the nights. We really need to spend quality time together.

Me: So, your ‘people knowing” skills gets sharpened and you become extremely discerning and perceptive during the nights? Pure magic!

Oniranu aje’yin awo!

PS; He’s Yoruba.

• Hunnay! January 20, 2016 at 7:27 pm

Him: Come spend the weekend at mine so we can know each other better; we can watch movies and gist all through the nights. We need to spend quality time together.

Me: So, your ‘people knowing skills” becomes sharpened and you become discerning and perceptive during the nights? Pure magic!

Oniranu aje’yin awo!

• Fanya south January 20, 2016 at 7:50 pm

A friend and I hung out some guys till 2am. They were supposed to drop us off back in school. One of the guys said he wants to go and get his lighter at home and he will drop us off and it won’t take time. We agreed. As he got to the house, he told us that he didn’t check his tank and he was out of fuel.and we would have to sleep over. Lai Lai. My friend and I ran out of the car and looked for okada alone at 2am.
    Luckily we found one. Thats how we escaped o.

• Tamales January 20, 2016 at 8:20 pm

A guy once told me he just wanted to look and he won’t even touch. Una don see mumu.

• Abi January 20, 2016 at 9:35 pm

Look bawo. What is he looking at?

• I love Shea butter January 23, 2016 at 2:38 pm

Chei! Ladies don suffer…lol!!

• Daizzy January 20, 2016 at 8:32 pm

I literally spilled my drink on myself! So I’m not the only one who’s heard this line before. I was just staring at the guy like dude are you serious right now?

• Babycakes January 20, 2016 at 9:19 pm

Have u heard please just let me feel your wetness, i won’t go in.

• Anonymous January 20, 2016 at 11:12 pm

Did one of these silly things…once told my girl friend I didn’t really know what a V looked like. That I had never taken a good look at one, that I d like to just take a peek. Meanwhile, we were supposed to be abstaining then. We had actually abstained for a month.

After much pleading, she finally agreed and made me promise I d just Ve a look and nothing more. So, she pull off her jeans, so I could take a look, some minutes later, she was moaning, “ah, thought u were just taking a look, Kai, I shd Ve known, u dnt need to stop, just know that next time no looking till we get married”. Shd have kept my promise, cos she broke up right after.

• Tosin January 20, 2016 at 11:37 pm

confession time:
    needed a back massage from hottie probably from the stress of breaking up with him, then he discovered some minutes in that i was just trying to get some love or anything. no shame in my game. at least i got the massage. Lord.

or the time i had someone i just just met crash at my place because it might be too dangerous for him to go home at that terrible hour because somebody had been murdered somewhere a week or two before and i had to protect this kid. what can i say, before the moon could cross the sky, he’d made his move like play like play. no regrets.

• ATL’s finest January 21, 2016 at 6:39 am

@ Tosin lol enjoy jare! Evidence living; flex when u are young & tell the story when u are old 😉

• funny January 21, 2016 at 1:43 am

I’m surprised no one added the ‘i need a massage’ line… lol like seriously, do i look like a masseuse? …. wasn’t born yesterday bro

• hmmhmm January 21, 2016 at 1:59 am

Just before finishing secondary school, I had had a crush on this guy one year ahead of me for a very long time. I’m not one to wear my feelings on my sleeve. I asked him for help with one of my courseworks he had done before so we both went to my house after school. My mum had travelled outside london. We did a bit of the coursework and got bored, started kissing and tried to have sex. My first time, i was so scared!! It just wouldn’t enter after many trials. *covers face and runs away *

• misspretty January 21, 2016 at 2:18 am

A guy friend of mine told me he prefers to sleep on the ground happened to sleep over at mine so he can get to school on time( he has slept at mine multiple times) . Just before going to bed, I would hand him a pillow and a duvet cover to sleep on the couch (dude doesn’t complain) and i go to my bed. One night, we were both watching tv together and i began to have rotten thoughts so I quickly said goodnight and went to my room to lay on my bed playing with my phone. Dude sends me a bbm message asking to come sleep with me on my bed to cuddle and how he doesn’t feel comfortable on the couch …what happened to the floor ? I dove under my duvet and prayed. God gave me a very tough math equation to solve in my sleep, didn’t even know when i feel asleep and woke up the next morning. anything that leads to sex weakens me and i struggle with it so i try to avoid situations whereby a guy wants to sleep with me on the same bed. always have to remind myself of the battle between the spirit and the flesh.

• berger n akara January 21, 2016 at 3:52 am

just the tip lol!
    i remember my single days (age 22).. got out of a sad relationship .. then I met an ibo daddy.. (dude is 9 years older than me ) . we went on several dates and the day i went to his house to watch a movie..we started kissing.. he later said I should go wash up so i can sit on his face :O .. i was shocked yet a little bit curios as I have never had my cat eaten out..i’m like okaayy..i did as I was instructed. I had plate cleaned out till i couldn’t take it no more !! first time having an orgasm too..OMGGG
    .. TILL he said he wanted to put in just the tip and nothing more lol.. worst sex ever till date ! but that head game was tight though!!!

• ok January 21, 2016 at 4:10 am

lol funny stories,,,i am guilty of virtually all these excuses except the bible one but the funny thing is that they have all worked.some not that same day tho but probably d next meeting.They are girls that are just naive,some want it but dont want to look to cheap,others just allow u for the trips knowing fully well u r fooling urself. oh i havent cried yet sha…… just made my eyes moist small

• Pookie January 21, 2016 at 9:26 am

Is it that guys just walk around with boners? Just saying…

• Tea January 21, 2016 at 9:41 am

Lollll, no o. Please don’t get High blood pressure. Believe me most of dese men say/do/act the same. Don’t know if they all get schooled on dis stuff. Last 3guys dat have asked me out, not dated o. Have the same shitty attitude. I just said let me give this one a chance. Marriage is not even interesting to me anymore. I just need a man that can take care of my needs, I have my kids and they become my world. This men cant come and kill me all in d name of marriage.

• Deek hungry/starved ladies January 21, 2016 at 11:03 am

There is an adage that says na wetin person no get na that the person dey hammer on plenty. Y’all are men and sex starved that is why all you talk about is men, dating, relationship, cheating, sex and what have you.

You love dirty talks and bcos there is no guy to talk that with or you are shy to talk to him about it cos of perception, you all come on BN under anonymous to express your starvation and deprivation

Ladies love sex more than their life.
    Stop the thrash about ” he slept with me”, “i gave him sex”, “i gave in to him” bla bla bla.
    You all want it as much as the guys want it. Many of you dont just talk about it, demand for it or too shy to ask for it so that the guy doesnt label you as a whore or think bad about you.

Some of you have dildos/rabbits and toys that you use to stimulate your self, as guy no con dey, ow u go do na? Women be fronting since 001AD.

Enjoy your dirty talk here and have fun

• N. M. January 21, 2016 at 11:49 am

LMAO. I almost shucked on my saliva. At magz,,……I won’t move ba wo. its very hilarious. I have actually encountered someone with just the tip line too.

• smally January 21, 2016 at 1:07 pm

The craziest have heard is just one thrust….like really, Some guys are something wrong

• soniqueil January 21, 2016 at 7:56 pm

Lol…….i can’t help but laugh out loud…..Hilarious write up….crazy comments….so I read this piece and started laughing hard, showed bae nd was expecting a laugh buh nigga just kept a straight face. Guess why? He has been asking for cake with plenty tricks like my stomach aches cos its been a while I had sex. Abeg my people is our very precious sperm stored in the stomach? Lol…@ I won’t move, I literally cried wen I saw that. Gwosh mehn!

• Prettynina January 21, 2016 at 7:58 pm

LWKMD.pleasse all these comments,seee my laughing so hard @mamacita….’e no get shoulder…’ that cracked me up real badly

• Donczar January 23, 2016 at 12:19 am

Hello in a perfect situation such idealism exist but not with Nigerian men that the truth. I’m a man and I know what I am talking about, you hardly meet a Nigerian man for a date and he won’t go groping so for the ladies to be safe it’s always advisable to not stay alone with a man in a lonely place to avoid stories that touch the heart. Truth us that majority of Nigerian men see ladies through the eyes of sex not friendship or anything else, I had a friend come over to my place yesterday and was telling me how he finds it difficult to engage in any format of conversation with any girl when he hasn’t “done and that the moment he gets the “cherry” the next thing on his mind would be to leave as the place would be uncomfortable for him to stay.

• Olamide January 26, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Wow what an interesting stories…That one na old scope oo,guys don upgrade

• oil March 21, 2016 at 6:22 pm