Ubi Franklin is not even playing this year when it comes to social media comments. He is ready to dish it as it comes.

He made this known earlier in the day when some users criticized his post about his 1-year anniversary with wife Lilian Esoro. He wrote “There are a lot of SAD pple On the Cyber space.I celebrate my wife it’s a problem,I don’t celebrate her it’s a problem.It’s 2016 make money and stop gossiping and make this money, it’s very important. If you have bills to pay you won’t live on the cyber space bullying others and then at the end of the year waiting for PMB to pay you 5k monthly for doing nothing. No Chill for y’all this year.”

Then when he posted another photo showing his new haircut and beard shapeup, this happened:

Ubi Franklin 11

The Instagram User’s profile reads “Im A Computer Scientist…Im Bisexual And I Love Fun Lovin People So Much…..Anal All The Way…”

21 Comments on Ubi Franklin is not here for Cyber Bullying…See his Response to an Instagram User’s Comment
  • ajikoko January 6, 2016 at 4:10 pm

He got no time – yet he got time….I think it’s best to just ignore atimes.You don’t always have to respond.Your lady is beautiful…..that alone dey vex some pple…..bad Belle is allowed.

• happiness January 6, 2016 at 4:19 pm

• King Bey January 6, 2016 at 4:19 pm

Go and sit down attention seeker. See his head like opiorior mango. Boo bae enjoy the fame while it last

• yeyeperry January 6, 2016 at 4:22 pm

Yaaaaaaay! Better pikin! People can so like to drink panadol for other people’s headache sha.

• King Bey January 6, 2016 at 4:25 pm

I see your wife is trying hard to be fair because light skinned girls are pretty. black girls can cry all they like. Hehehe I am outta here

• Sylvia January 6, 2016 at 5:47 pm

What does his wife’s complexion have to do with this story now? It is really true that many are mad, but few are roaming.

• Charles January 6, 2016 at 4:26 pm

That is what’s up. No time for nonsense!
    2016 is for success.

Blogger at 234jam.com

• IMA January 6, 2016 at 4:35 pm

SERVED hot.

• love January 6, 2016 at 4:38 pm

bitter people everywhere, love his mature response. this year got no time for critics they are better ignored… jobless bitter people

• Vee January 6, 2016 at 4:44 pm

Cyber bullying is a trend that has come to stay. Some People have actually taken it upon themselves to be judge n jury over the lives of others whether or not they know them personally. Unfortunately, we live in a judgemental society and truth is u can never please everybody. That’s why I don’t put my private life out there to be judged by people who have no business meddling in my business.

• GeeGee January 6, 2016 at 5:06 pm

I can imagine it must be tough to live in the public eye. People will judge and condemn you over nothing. Now what was this guy’s talk about? To all celebs; thumbs up oh cause the society we live in now and things say, comment on has no filter mehn.

• jide January 6, 2016 at 5:19 pm

Going by Ubi’s personality, I would be surprised if this marriage lasts. He strikes me as a quite a pill to swallow.

• Kate January 6, 2016 at 5:50 pm

I agree with you yes he is a hustler and strives for success but he acts like a child. Very quick to respond to every damn thing. Lives his whole life on social media. He is too flippant. Don’t get me wrong I admire his zeal but there is just something about him that screams childish. I mean everyone knows Nigerians got no chill especially with celebs. Learn to ignore certain things Ubi.

• Vanessa January 6, 2016 at 6:01 pm

My God! How do you people sleep at night? To think you’re a guy sef. You don’t know him, neither are you sure if the things you’ve heard about him are true, yet you predict doom for his less than a year old marriage. How would you feel if someone you barely knew passed such judgment on you? If you’re a christian, remember the bible says, do unto others as you would want them to do unto you. I would also like to remind you that you will give account of every idle word. Make Una fear God o!

• poom January 7, 2016 at 10:16 am

So people will now stay in their houses and be able to identify which marriage will last and which wouldn’t. May God forgive u o

• Olutt January 6, 2016 at 6:20 pm

Seriously, who are these pple on Bellanaija? why do we want to care about their haters? lack of story, BN? Instead of forcing these pple as celebrities on us, trying focusing on what sells: Real Celebrities and stories. If you need stories, abeg let create a dropbox for every commentator on your site and let people drop their stories.

• Reekaddict till infinity January 6, 2016 at 6:56 pm

“No chill for y’all this year” Mr Ubi don’t start what u can’t finish n who told u haters will back off when u start replying them? Wisdom is profitable to direct… Go on ur knees n ask God for d wisdom to face ur haters dis year. Truth is we all have haters!

• Uber bella January 6, 2016 at 9:27 pm

Sometimes, it’s better to just ignore.

• Truth-be-told January 6, 2016 at 9:59 pm

@ King Bey…. you are one of the roaming ones Sylvia above spoke of….

• prince January 7, 2016 at 11:49 am

I like the Ubi guy sha but what if the guy was right?