Banky W’s New Song is the Perfect Valentine’s Anthem! Listen to “Made For You”

EME boss Banky W is out with a brand new song just in time for Valentine’s Day.

The song “Made For You” is a love song with a reggae feel to it. It is definitely going on our Val’s Day playlist.

Listen below.

26 Comments on Banky W’s New Song is the Perfect Valentine’s Anthem! Listen to “Made For You”
  • February 10, 2016 at 3:00 pm

Is it good. Like really good? My playlist has been down with overplayed songs I am tired of. I need new songs to listen to. Music stregthens me!

• Jenny February 10, 2016 at 3:05 pm

Banky please hurry up and settle down…enough of the love songs, now pick a lady and express it!!!

• Tt February 10, 2016 at 7:26 pm

Please enough of this nonsense. Why must you guys keep saying this on every damn banky w post? He will marry when he wants abeg

• Bankywfuturewifey February 10, 2016 at 10:40 pm

@ jenny

I don tire for gbeboruns. Why people dey carry my headache, when I no send them. Me I dey enjoy, I no get ache for my head. He will settle when WE are both ready. Na by force to settle down. Baby, thanks for making such beautiful song. You are one of the few talented artists in Nigeria who is making meaningful music not senseless, empty lyrics noise songs.
      I never even cared how big your head is, bcos I know na big brain dey inside. Go ahead wit your sexy self baby.

• Adoma February 10, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Love love love it

• boboj February 10, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Ever like Banky W ever since he let wizkid and skales go……

• boboj February 10, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Never like Banky W ever since he let wizkid and skales go……

• eyong February 10, 2016 at 8:23 pm

Was he supposed to tie their hands and force them to stay? They took advantage of him. He gave them a platform and worked hard to build them, even taking years away from his career to focus on theirs and as soon as they made money they decided to run away. Good for him focusing on his art again.

• Bubbles February 10, 2016 at 3:50 pm

Banky I hope your love life is as nice as your love songs. I love you btw…marry me and you had better sing to me every day after we get married *straight face*

• Bubbles February 10, 2016 at 3:55 pm

Oh. And I forgot to add that I have a small head. Maybe my genes will be dominant and our kids will have my small head or just normal sized heads…think about it 🙂

• Moyo February 10, 2016 at 3:54 pm

@jenny, Maybe he is still waiting for Zahra Buhari

• Ijebujesha February 11, 2016 at 2:01 am

Forget all those campaign lies and white-washing. The FACT is Buhari would KILL any of his children that dares to marry a non-mulslim.

• Tosin February 11, 2016 at 3:34 pm

lol he’s very old how can he be threatening little kids? would you be afraid of him if he was your pops?

• Olufunke February 10, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Love love this song… it’s been on a replay from the first listen till this minute. *lol Banky can do no wrong.

• ATL’s finest February 10, 2016 at 4:42 pm

He was born to be an R n B singer 🙂 although the chorus reminds me of one of his old songs. Kudos Banky.

• prince February 10, 2016 at 5:21 pm

Banky is one of those talented artist God gave us in this part of the world. Not those ones that sings panpangolo (songs without lyrics.)
    Good job Mr Banky W.
    BTW, why are you guys disturbing him about marriage, Marriage no be by force, its not for everyone. The Bible didn’t say you must get married to make heaven or be successful. God and preach to Oprah Winfrey then.

• goldfinch February 10, 2016 at 5:26 pm

My best Banky W song till date is ‘Long time’. I can never get tired of listening to that song.

…………Eh tipe tipe me love you long time……… 😉

• californiabawlar February 10, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Banky dubləve!! Like play like play, you have turned into our own Tyrese? Oya come and start giving spirit-filled relationship advice na to complete the role na,,,,

• austin February 10, 2016 at 8:34 pm

Banky w best nigerian R&B singer ever .respect.

• Cindy February 10, 2016 at 9:28 pm

I love it! Downloaded!

• GY February 10, 2016 at 11:19 pm

Am happy that the love master himself Banky W is back..

• Tosin February 10, 2016 at 11:53 pm

he has the formula jooo.
    anybody that wants Mr. Dubbly-You all to herself is just an olojukokoro, confam. He was made for us to share.

• Eny February 11, 2016 at 8:29 am

Nice song! I feel Banky W could have killed this song better tho if it was RnB and not Reggae.

• NaijaPikin February 11, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Love it….reminds me of his old sweet hit “Majekodunmi”

• bunny February 12, 2016 at 12:52 pm

banks pls hurry and upload to apple music..your fans are waiting 😀 😀 thanks!

• nlp February 12, 2016 at 11:41 pm

BankyW be there forming you’ve not found the one when I’m here with so much love to give!!! i don’t care about your baldness…. I’m here.. you’ll be surprised if you give us a chance!!! not your regular girls!!