Dencia rants about LisaRaye McCoy on TMZ | Watch

Dencia

TMZ caught up with Dencia outside a restaurant yesterday and she had quite a lot to say about her ongoing battle with LisaRaye McCoy who Dencia believes made negative comments about her Whitenicious products saying the skin-whitening product causes cancer.

Dencia threatened to sue the “Single Ladies” actress if she didn’t retract her statements trashing Dencia’s product, Whitenicious.

According to Dencia in the clip, LisaRaye is an example of the problem with black people in America. Dencia also said people should try to be like Malcolm X, not MLK.

Watch below.

21 Comments on Dencia rants about LisaRaye McCoy on TMZ | Watch
  • I’mJustSayn’ February 3, 2016 at 8:52 am

LOL!!! Oya you people should come and comment. I want to read please.

• Chi February 3, 2016 at 9:13 am

If you want to go to court please do but don’t stand there slandering Lisa Raye because she can sue you for that.

She mentioned whitilicious not whitenacious so she can literally win even if you take her to court. But here you are on the side walk speaking unmentionables and you think you have sense

• Sadee February 3, 2016 at 9:19 am

Ok let’s talk Dencia

1) whoever is Whitenicious publicist or Dencia’s is a genius, Jesus she is literally on every blog in the USA for the past month and the truth is she will be cashing in
    2) I like get because unlike most celebrities she talks so much without caring and it still hasn’t hurt her brand
    3) this girl made $20M selling something from negativity and yes from her lifestyle she did make a lot of money someone who didn’t make millions can’t have all these things and don’t tell me it’s leased because you can’t lease all those Chanel bags the ones I have seen are over 100k and you have to have money to even lease the cars she drives and from what I read she outright buys her cars and only get house is leased
    4) one thing I will say we have all learnt is the truth shall set you free, in the bible it says what they make fun of you will turn into your blessings who knew it was an African girl like Dencia who will make bleachers more confident and honestly she has helped bleachers really feel better I know because all my bleaching friends look up to her and are now proud to say it.
    5) She does charity too which even makes her look better again her Pr is good

To summarize I still don’t know her music meaning she never made it big musically but that same music is what is helping Whitenicious but her juju man is powerful I must say.

• Le coco February 3, 2016 at 11:49 am

to add to ur list.. This dencia is cashing in frm the very ppl Hu r insulting her… na Dem deh buy d cream pass.. We can all clearly see the source of her wealth.. she is a good business woman.. We don’t here that dencia is spreading her legs up and down d place… I can’t even hate on her hustle meeeehn

• bae February 3, 2016 at 9:21 am

what geographical location is this accent? #allimherefor

• Missy J February 3, 2016 at 9:43 am

I love the confidence this girl exudes, With this kind of confidence you can make it anywhere in life. Its very easy to feel intimidated.
    Either way its a win for Dencia, more publicity for White…..cious

• Zizi February 3, 2016 at 9:44 am

“I don’t need luck, I already won”….gurrrrrrrrrrrrrl!?

• Fabulous B February 3, 2016 at 9:48 am

Whoever Lisaraye is, she said the truth. I wonder why people would even want to expose there skin to such destruction and condemn there organs- liver, kidney, etc to life threatening conditions.
    Just yesterday, I saw pictures of Toke Makinwa’s before and after. I was perplexed. LOL God have mercy.
    Anyway, for your organic creams, scrub, exfoliate,soap (liquid & bar), shampoos, conditioners and self spar products, etc. Contact – pin:2BC07481. Thanks. Favourable month

• Sadeee February 3, 2016 at 9:53 am

Ok let’s talk Dencia

5) She does charity too which even makes her look better again her Pr is good

Bellanaija never posts my comments smh

• Lolest February 3, 2016 at 10:39 am

What sort of blessing is bleaching cream? Everything is not a blessing somethings are from the devil. Bleaching cream? Lol

• OMAOMA February 3, 2016 at 10:15 am

She had the american accent going at the beginning and then it began to sound like mix of calabar and espanol…… You try Dencia! You really try

• Good girl February 3, 2016 at 10:24 am

Dencia is a very smart business woman from where I stand. I woudnt use her tactics but she is smart nonetheless. Whitenicious sales have dropped and she would do anything to make sure her bleaching cream stays in the news. Well played.

• Caligula February 3, 2016 at 10:37 am

This chick is so lost. Johnny just come, those of us that practically grew up in la don’t even get caught up like this. Her accent sounds ridiculous, she looks like a fool in her pink onesie and pink hummer. Ode.

• prince February 3, 2016 at 11:35 am

But what the Lisa whatever said is true. Can she beat her chest and say that there’s no consequence or after effect on that bullsh*t product she’s selling. EVIL B*TCH

• Ara February 3, 2016 at 1:11 pm

Go Dencia!!!!!!!!!!

• Dtruth February 3, 2016 at 3:04 pm

Another post modern junkie of this era…however, I’m not mad@ her…she is only fighting for her source of income….I love that sreet drive in a lady….but she still cant show her full body cos whitenecious abi whitelicious don frylicious her entire body…this is why she always covers up like she is on a 24hr star wars audition…anywho..to each his/her own

• Cher February 3, 2016 at 3:13 pm

The accent was killing me yo . Get yo money D. I’ll be back for the comments .

She seems like a nice person . The tough girl defensive thing is too much like don’t even reply get your money .

And the blacks in America comment — too far .

I’m black American ( mom) Nigerian ( dad) and comments like this don’t make things better .

• keeks February 3, 2016 at 4:06 pm

THIS LOOKS SO BLADDDDYYYY STAGEEDDDDD!!!! what is amm f**k her up? shes really looking for sales. lol so funny and that tiny voice. i like dany but i started watching this n just got irritated.

• taye February 3, 2016 at 4:09 pm

omo the switch in accent and tone of voice!!! dang! thats all i took note of. you should know your African people are gonna be watching

• frank February 3, 2016 at 7:42 pm

GTFOH with you bleached a$$ self

• Rose Okwy February 4, 2016 at 7:53 pm

“i don’t need luck I already won”… Dencia. Now that is confidence, bottle that up and sell it quick.