2016kca-vote-uche-1000x500

Naija seriously cannot carry last, Nickelodeon revealed the nominations for the 2016 Kids’ Choice Awards and they also revealed a brand new award category for African Bloggers.

The category is “Favourite Blogger (Africa)” and we are super excited that BellaNaija’s very own Uche Pedro is nominated for Nigeria.

To vote on the website: click this link – vote as many times as possible. After each vote, simply close the dialog box for the next category and vote again.

On Twitter, simply copy and paste this into a new tweet – #VoteUche #KCA @nickafrica

Send out those tweets as many times as possible.

Please VOTE as many times as you can via twitter and on the website. Every vote counts.

Don’t make us pull an Olamide at the KCA o! 🙂

Thanks for all your support!

38 Comments on Let’s Win This! BellaNaija #VoteUche #KCA for the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2016
  • seyi February 24, 2016 at 10:34 am

Been voting every time I open Bella naija. Hope she wins this…

• BellaNaija.com
      BellaNaija.com February 24, 2016 at 10:35 am

Thank you!

• Damilola February 24, 2016 at 9:16 pm

I voted, and lost count. Congrats uche Pedro, you deserve it. I checked out other nominees, I definitely appreciate the hard work put into bella naija.

• trouble maker February 24, 2016 at 10:43 am

looking for trouble…. don’t vote for bellanaija. they are always with holding raw gist… lol

• keke driver February 24, 2016 at 11:57 am

Trouble you’ll get…..lol please vote o

• jwezee February 24, 2016 at 11:19 am

Been voting back to back.. We have definitely got to win this

• Iwari February 24, 2016 at 11:25 am

so I’m at work and there’s nothing for me to do….sooooo what do I do? Keep clicking vote 😀 Hope you win!

• tannie February 24, 2016 at 11:25 am

how many times can one vote in a day cuz I’ve voted more than 20x a day.

• MIA February 24, 2016 at 11:36 am

No limit. I forget the work my boss gives me to vote vote vote. please let me work so I can see free internet to vote.

• Xty February 24, 2016 at 11:27 am

Bella ve voted up to…. 2o smtn times ooo, on my fone n web…Cant wait to c Uche win!!!!!!!!!!!!!

contact me for ur business plans and proposal……shiningxty@yahoo.co.uk

• Ama February 24, 2016 at 11:33 am

I’ve voted like so many times today, my fingers paining me. E don do , LOl

• Pretty girl February 24, 2016 at 11:34 am

Will be back later in the afternoon to continue my voting right now me is busy bellanija must win by fire by force

• Linda’s fan February 24, 2016 at 11:59 am

BE REST ASSURED OF MY 100 VOTES DAILY x 20 DAYS . HAVE VOTED 110 TIMES TODAY. THANKS TO LINDA’S BLOG FOR THE AWARNESS.

• Akpene Jacob February 24, 2016 at 12:19 pm

I have been voting since I saw this, congrats in advance.

• Jojononz February 24, 2016 at 12:29 pm

Vote Vote Vote #uchepedro4president. Lol

• Busarni February 24, 2016 at 12:33 pm

All those my comments you have been eating since; release them before you get my vote . After all, Uche ,who the award help? Will it restore the value of Naira? Abegiiii

• Le coco February 24, 2016 at 12:46 pm

I am going to vote 100 times everyday until you win uche.. carry go.. you deserve it.. but biko please try nd be spilling hot tea for us ehn… All this holding of jist no good … Thank you in advance.. *winks*

• X-Factor February 24, 2016 at 12:47 pm

That’s the new hobby when the time comes to just relax a little at work….#votetilluchewins

• Ruby February 24, 2016 at 1:00 pm

Help…I keep clicking, and it doesn’t return any response asides the good marked on it.
    have I voted?

• BellaNaija Weddings
      BellaNaija Weddings February 24, 2016 at 1:13 pm

A pop-up is supposed to show up saying “Thank You for Voting!” Then you can click on the “X” in the upper right side of the box to vite again, or the arrow to vote for the next category.

• BellaNaija Weddings
      BellaNaija Weddings February 24, 2016 at 1:13 pm

A pop-up is supposed to show up saying “Thank You for Voting!” Then you can click on the “X” in the upper right side of the box to vote again, or the arrow to vote for the next category.

• BellaNaija Weddings
      BellaNaija Weddings February 24, 2016 at 1:14 pm

• Ruby February 24, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Thank you. Now voting…I will pray and work towards you winning.

• Logical February 24, 2016 at 1:24 pm

I have voted severally. However just to make it more ‘catchy’ i think you need to change the headline to something like ”vote bellanaija (Uche Pedro)”. A number of people myself included knows and loves bellanaija but tbh i am not very familiar with the name UCHE PEDRO, hence scrolling past about the first two times i checked the blog today

• Rafaella February 24, 2016 at 1:42 pm

I have been voting from the very day it was announced. I pray you win Mama Ejima. 🙂

• Babe February 24, 2016 at 1:57 pm

Ive voted over 50times should I kontinu? Hehehhohoh

• vien February 24, 2016 at 2:14 pm

I ve voted plenty times

• Olu February 24, 2016 at 2:31 pm

lindaikejisblog.com/2016/02/vote-uche-pedro-bella-naija-for.html

• gurl_wendy February 24, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Been making sure I vote when I wake up and when I sleep, Uche must to win *Bursts into tears*….

• Onochie February 24, 2016 at 5:25 pm

Uche must win o. Even Linda swallow pride talk about am. But really, I have voted. Our sheer size should bring this award home. We in BellaNaija deserves this award for Uche… Lol

• Tobi February 24, 2016 at 5:35 pm

I have been voting o, I’ll stop when my internet goes off. Yay Bellanaija!

• Ms. Lurve February 24, 2016 at 6:05 pm

I vividly remember a few years back during the nominations for the Nigerian Blog Awards, you said and I quote
    ” Due to the size of our team and our editorial structure, though we started as a blog, we do not categorize BellaNaija.com as a blog and respectfully declined being included.”

I guess if Nickelodeon says you are a blogger (a person that provides content for a BLOG) , you don’t graciously decline!

Ps.
    I voted severally. I hope you win.

• Ajsin Bobbi February 24, 2016 at 6:45 pm

Yayyyy . Just voted. Am no Nigerian but cuz of Bellanaija am learning a lot about your country . I love Bella. May you win beautiful Uche.

• Hmm February 24, 2016 at 6:56 pm

So if Linda no post to promote this Na Una no go talk more about am. Anyways, I’ve been voting since morning after I saw Linda’s post.
    Best of luck!!

• GirlBYE February 24, 2016 at 6:58 pm

The real tea is that Uche Pedro doesnt even blog anymore….the name of the blog should win and not the owner that’s just a madam. If it was like Linda or Stella dimorkkokus I will vote but Uche doesn’t write them posts!!

Best blogger should be Stella dimorkkokus…lol

• Paul February 25, 2016 at 6:14 pm

I have already voted for you one hundred times and I will still continue. About to even share this on my facebook page. As a felllow blogger repping Nigeria You must win this! ?

• Tobby February 29, 2016 at 3:34 pm

I don vote plenty times I pray she win am but make una stop to Dey delete my comments sha!!!! Congrats Bellanaija