Osas Ajibade is launching her Official Website Soon! See Her New Promo Photos

Nollywood actress and former beauty queen Osas Ajibade is set to launch her very own website soon.

She announced the good news on social media and shared a couple of new photos to promote the site.

Osas Ajibade 1 Osas Ajibade 2 Osas Ajibade

She wrote “Hey Beautiful People!! So Excited!!! My new official website will be launching very very soon!! STAY TUNED!! PhotoCredit: @paulukonu @dorannebeauty @bernardsmiless #GodisGreat”

Are you excited about her website?

Photo Source: @osasajibade (Instagram)

34 Comments on Osas Ajibade is launching her Official Website Soon! See Her New Promo Photos
  • Idontget February 9, 2016 at 12:36 pm

BN, you people want to vex me this morning. Whats there to be excited about?
    This post is so empty. You just said she’s launching a website and expect us to be elated (I’m sure the website is even pointless) you didn’t even give us details of the website yet you are asking silly questions. Excited ko.
    I’m actually so tired of these half baked Nigerian “celebrities”

• limpopo February 9, 2016 at 2:55 pm

GBAM!!! you’re correct my dear!!!

• Hate much? February 9, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Another hater …. The first to comment too.. Smh. Get a life

• Temz O February 9, 2016 at 4:16 pm

ode ni e.. what is hateful about that comment?

• limpopo February 9, 2016 at 10:17 pm

aunty please sharap abeeg…. if someone state fact/ truth they have ultimately become a hater!!! silly rabbit!

• Hawt Talk With Tosan February 9, 2016 at 6:07 pm

You are so right! “Are you excited about her website?” Biko warrisitabout?

• Seriously February 10, 2016 at 3:51 pm

Well, I admire Osas Ajibade so I’m excited for whatever she does. But osas wig braids is a NO, NO. Get real one, it will look nice on you.
      Life is crazy. People criticize you for no reason. I guess, some are just blessed to have folks love them in everything while others are not. If it was Genevieve or Bey even when they do things that’s not even worth praising everybody will be worshipping them. Remain beautiful, Osas.

• Badass February 10, 2016 at 3:54 pm

true talk and her brows need work done on them.she look kinda funny,like shes hairless.abeg onto the next important thing.

• Damilola February 11, 2016 at 9:21 pm

Osas, is an actress who is in the entertainment industry. You do things to brand yourself and spread your wings more. It’s called marketing yourself through different avenues.
      I like osas a lot. Infact, she’s one of my favorite person out there. she’s talented and beautiful. And seem to have a great personality. But her hairstyle is bothersome. She’s a pretty girl but that hair always ruins her look. Is she bald or is she losing her hair? She couldn’t even get real braids. Epic fail. And if she doesn’t have hair due to some illness, sorry. If not, Osas you are too beautiful to be wearing tacky hairstyle. Change ASAP.

People saying she lost her glow after wedding. This girl is hardworking, which shows you how much she works her ass off not depending on some sugar daddy like a lot of chicks in the industry.

• dongagaleo@gmail.com February 9, 2016 at 12:37 pm

Beautiful Osas.
    I want to see more of her on screen and I hope maltina dance all is taking place this year, so that I can watch her in all her style glory.

• Sotee February 9, 2016 at 12:41 pm

NO, I AM NOT…
    But she changed her constant tacky hair-do, it was about time! Now, that I’m EXCITED about..

• Tell me February 9, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Braids wig!!! erkkkkkkk!!!

• Urgh…. February 9, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Who was her stylist? Even this basic outfit is a nah…long sigh.

• I just dey wonder February 9, 2016 at 2:57 pm

One question oh. This woman dey suffer from alopecia? Because babe name forever wig and lace front with barely any hairline.

• Utopia fox February 9, 2016 at 3:44 pm

So same with Rita Dominic too? She self always wear wigs.. And barely any hairline and no one complains about that… Shut up there! We love you Osas! And adore Rita too! Keep shining! Can’t wait for your website to come.

• Me February 9, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Ignorant prick, I have alopecia but I sometimes leave my edges, centre part or side part out, because those places are not affected. Stop using sickness and diseases to make fun of people.

• Ms jazz February 9, 2016 at 2:58 pm

I love osas! Just need her shine back. She lost it after marriage

• Jen February 9, 2016 at 5:10 pm

How do you guys come up with these lame comments?

• o February 9, 2016 at 9:17 pm

I tire oooo… haba??!!

• Veronica Veronica February 9, 2016 at 3:12 pm

Yay!!! Can’t wait… She looks beautiful! And for those hating… Why? It’s the industry she’s in… She’s doing a good job and she has us commenting! Go Osas!

• King Bey February 9, 2016 at 3:14 pm

It’s well

• Tee February 9, 2016 at 3:22 pm

What is it with wigs and filter pics? Hmmmmmm

• Annie John February 9, 2016 at 3:31 pm

Why so much hate! Damn! She looks beautiful and is working towards her career … I sorry for low life people that hate on the beautiful people! Keep on slaying Osas! We cant wait for your website to come!

• Love her February 9, 2016 at 3:35 pm

I can’t wait! I love Osas

• Anon February 9, 2016 at 4:28 pm

If I say this annoyed me, it will be an understatement. I have a few questions, 1.what value will this website be adding to the good people of Nigeria.
    2.Do you think Nigerians are so vain that they will waste their time online looking at your pictures and how you do your makeup ?
    3. Do you think you are a kardashian?
    4. Again what value are you adding to us?
    5. You feel we are interested in the make believe affluence you are trying to portray?
    Finally , we don’t care, look for something productive to do with all that spare time.

• Tola February 12, 2016 at 7:54 am

Chai! Capital H…A…T…E…R … Really… All this write up for what? I laugh oooo

• K February 9, 2016 at 5:58 pm

This girl needs me to nack her akpako!

• Reekaddict till infinity February 9, 2016 at 6:10 pm

Ggbenro is too cocky to be Osas husband. Their trad video was so annoying Osas was the only one doing everything while Gbenro was just there like a status no emotion at all. Mstcheww! Osas dear I wish u well in all ur endeavours I like ur promo pics they r beautiful!

• ajoke February 9, 2016 at 7:27 pm

the person that they married did not complain is now you that no one knows.. wonder why people always say some naija people can drink another persons paracetamol.. please face ya work abeeg!!!

• nystyle February 9, 2016 at 6:37 pm

Honesyly never you pay attention to the hate comments you find on blogs,if you saw the creatures behind those comments you will hate yourself for flinching…these haters are low life,nothing to write home about,unemployed, linda begging,nigeria suffering youths that dont even know anything about the people they write hate comments about…no decent successful people hv time for that.

• Goldy February 10, 2016 at 7:43 am

Yay! She’s back! We love you Osas!

• http://www.dakkylove.com/ February 10, 2016 at 8:43 am

She looks great , I hope the website will have quality content as well, i am not really a fan of celeb websites but i cant knock their hustle. its always good to keep your brand strong. ok now.

• Ghost St. Patrick February 11, 2016 at 7:56 am

Osas no hating but we dey wait……