See Caroline Danjuma’s Fierce Red Carpet Look for “Stalker” Premiere

Caroline Danjuma Stalker 4
Caroline Danjuma looked so fierce on the red carpet for her new movie “Stalker“.
Caroline Danjuma Stalker 2
Her slinky lace jumpsuit with a dramatic overlay skirtwas by Toju Foyeh, Hair by Ugo of Makeme and makeup by Bebe Omagbemi of Bibyonce. The entire look was styled by Jeremiah Ogbodo of Swanky’s Signatures Styling.

Makeup

Makeup

Caroline Danjuma_Stalker Movie Premiere_Feb 2016Caroline was joined on the red carpet by her family including husband Musa Danjuma and sons.
Caroline Dajuma Stalker 1

The movie is out in cinemas now.

Photo Credit: Happy Benson Pixels

34 Comments on See Caroline Danjuma’s Fierce Red Carpet Look for “Stalker” Premiere
  • baka February 28, 2016 at 8:17 am

caroline is one gorgeous woman. i don’t mind watching this movie oh…

• Missy J February 28, 2016 at 8:20 am

Some much like “Perfect Guy”
    Good to see Jim Iyke back on our screens.

• Ada Nnewi February 28, 2016 at 9:03 am

Caroline looks so beautiful…. toju is really upping the ante…

• Chi February 28, 2016 at 9:11 am

Were the kids kept up past their bedtime to come and watch this adult movie ?

Or are they supposed to create a neutral zone between Caroline and hubby so that no awkward hand holding or interaction takes place?

• canigetsomeintelligencehere! February 28, 2016 at 9:46 am

So in your mind now you have asked an intelligent world changing question abi??? Then someone will tell me that SDK is a bitter person/blog. I guess the BN commenters just spew their own bitterness with a certain kind of poshness! I laugh in Swahili.
      In conclusion, why don’t you mind your own business and worry about the bed time of your own kids. Let Caroline enjoy her moment without downers like you raining on her parade! Wet blanket!

• Cynical February 28, 2016 at 9:47 am

@chi, you are not a good person o…..na real neutral zone to prevent awkwardness……lol

• Babym February 28, 2016 at 1:02 pm

No! They came to support their mother on one of her many accomplishments. Bad bele ppl

• Cindy February 28, 2016 at 1:11 pm

Bed time for kids? Lmao. Please a lot of us grew up without bed time and we turned out fine. We sleep when we sleep. Go back to the states where you belong. Unnecessary rant. Mtchew!

• Jen February 28, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Although I don’t agree with the girls comment, I don’t understand your comment, Cindy. Always learn to speak for yourself. I grew up in Nigeria for a bit and I had a bedtime, 9pm if my ass wasn’t on my bed, I was in serious trouble. Until I was like 12/13. I don’t get the girls unnecessary shade, your comment however should specifically be about your life and not Nigeria or Nigerians.

• Bey February 28, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Silly ass comment……… All your childhood you slept at 7pm ba? If your parents received an award at a dinner or had a dinner party for dere 40th bday, you won’t attend.
      It isn’t even a school nite and if it was……….

• Toes February 28, 2016 at 9:12 am

By her husband? ?¿
    Not one to revel in someone’s misery/marriage breakdown but didn’t y’all say her union was on the rocks and hubby had moved on to some other lady?
    ???

• nene February 28, 2016 at 12:17 pm

does that mean he cannot follow her to a premiere?

• Jade February 28, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Many Exes, divorcees support each other especially for the kids and to keep noisy media off. Basically, physical present husband doesn’t equate to a present marriage.
      I respect, couples who don’t air out their dirty laundry. Caroline is looking good. I’m proud of her that she’s keeping herself productive.

• ibi March 1, 2016 at 9:11 pm

The operative phrase being “didn’t YOU all”. Don’t recall her saying anything

• Chi February 28, 2016 at 9:12 am

Caroline is beautiful by the way and so is the dress. She deserves better.

• Kim kim February 28, 2016 at 9:46 am

Please don’t tell me she is back with this idiot?? Mehn…. I would be disappointed. Cheating pig.

• august February 28, 2016 at 9:48 am

I love caroline,she is soo gorgeous.this movie is definitely a most watch for me,good to see Jim iyke on the screens again

• Dolapo February 28, 2016 at 9:52 am

I would rather she had worn heeled Sandals with the dress though.

• mrs chidukane February 28, 2016 at 10:37 am

Gorgeous!

• Blueberry February 28, 2016 at 11:35 am

Yesway! She is gooooorgeous!

• Nene February 28, 2016 at 11:43 am

Good to see she is cordial with her husband/ex husband. I think regardless of what happens she’ll always be in his life. He looks a bit sad and the kids too.

• Babym February 28, 2016 at 11:54 am

Gosh this woman is stunnnniinng!!! The movie looks really nice, I will be watching.

• lorde February 28, 2016 at 11:57 am

The perfect guy.

• MJD February 28, 2016 at 12:44 pm

Caroline must ve watched ‘The perfect guy’ over and over again! Hian

• Olofofo February 28, 2016 at 3:11 pm

All I need to know is how so much boobs still stands so firm or did she use the Kim kardashian masking tape effect? Just a question o

• Ms jazz February 28, 2016 at 3:18 pm

She looks amazeballs! Soar on Carol. Some of us are rooting for you!

• MsTilii February 28, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Please give the lady some credit and stop saying it’s like Perfect Guy insinuating that she copied the Perfect Guy script.

#factcheck

Caroline shot and wrapped up Stalker, way before Perfect Guy was released in USA in September 2015. At least I knew when they were in production way before Sanaa released her Perfect Guy. So let’s just say the similarities are just a coincidence. Congratulations to you Caroline and for casting these two dynamic duos Nse and Jim.

Ps. Her sons are so handsome

• Seer February 28, 2016 at 6:42 pm

This dress is nice but has an issue. Why are Her boobs showing at the bottom of the right side… Because the cup didn’t come all the way down. Jerry you should have seen that!

• PD Young Billionaire February 28, 2016 at 10:34 pm

Nice outfit!

• idomagirl February 29, 2016 at 1:03 am

Beautiful woman & that dress is amazing.
    Toju Foyeh is so talented. ❤

Hopefully the movie will be available on Iroko.

• Tiffany March 1, 2016 at 3:27 am

I would love to see more natural beauty instead of all the miniature Kim K’s lol I’m sure she is a pretty lady without the all the makeup. Anyone can look good with tons of makeup and weave on. You can’t say a women is gorgeous until you see her without all the extra stuff on.? I’m just saying. I’m not trying to sound negative I just wish African women would embrace there culture, skin tones and natural hair!

• Bennie March 2, 2016 at 1:55 pm

she is actually half scottish, half Nigerian. so to an extent she is natural but you are very correct. Its best to embrace our natural colour.

• elfred March 5, 2016 at 10:23 am

I wonder why this jerry Took credit for all the job,Toju is the one that made the dress ,not him,goes about to collect dresses from designers,shouting all over the place, and I can see aunty Caro is now a live size doll,fake Breast, Fake yansh,upon all your husband still dey f all the small girls for lagos, your shameless self should better stop fighting girls on top this shameless man,just dey fuck your own go lowkey as you dey do so since you commot for there,your gay pimp jerry will help you sell your market. Talentless hoe atleast you act one movie.