Ty Bello is one of Kemi Adetiba’s “King Women” | Watch

A couple of weeks ago Kemi Adetiba announced the launch of a new series called “King Women” (click here if you missed it).

She has unveiled  top event planner Funmi Victor-Okigbo of No Surprises Event Architects and The Wedding Company as one of her King Women as well as Tara Fela-Durotoye of House of Tara.

Now the third teaser is out and it features none other than renowned photographer and musician Ty Bello.

In this teaser, Ty talks about how finding God at an early age filled the void created by losing her father as a toddler. She takes something as abstract as spirituality, and moulds it into something special, practical and personal to her. Her unwavering, unapologetic belief, also makes you want to believe.

Watch below.

16 Comments on Ty Bello is one of Kemi Adetiba’s “King Women” | Watch
  • cheryl February 26, 2016 at 11:03 am

oh woowww!!!! this is sooo touching, cant wait for this show to kick start officially, and hoping one day iwill also share my story of my “king woman-ness” lol, bless up

• Jade February 27, 2016 at 2:43 pm

I love and admire Ty bello. I’m looking forward to hear more from this inspirational woman. I’ve been following her from the beginning before she became this popular. Ty bello and kemi Adetiba, these two women have my heart.

• Awoyo February 26, 2016 at 11:13 am

T Y Bello, thank you for sharing.

God bless your beautiful ministry of discovering, uplifting and enhancing the beauty in and of others.

As you do this in Jesus’ name, so will your Heavenly Father continue to surprise you beyond what you can handle. That means, your unborn generation shall be a part of your beautiful deeds.

Keep up the lovely work Princess.

• olajumoke February 26, 2016 at 11:15 am

Wow..This brought tears to my eyes..”you dont have a father who will buy you toblerone??… When a father or a mother forsakes us, God is there to take care of us”…

• Olayinka Awofodu February 26, 2016 at 11:58 am

“Literally Everything I ask(ed) for I got!” …These words are deep for me.
    I have LEARNT so early in life (Thankfully) to trust God and keep focus on Being Positive.

I don’t know if its relatable … But I have to share:

The Inevitable should be accepted as what it is! LIFE is better when we face reality in the hope of our respective unfilled “desires”.
    I say it with all my might – GOD PROVIDES! … There is always a productive substitute for whatsoever we fill we are missing -tangible or intangible.
    It’s about Perception!

Do not worry non-modifiable situations..
    You do not have a job, PLEASE Volunteer. Just dress up and go offer a service . You can have a “Jumoke moment” just on your way to that volunteer place. Moreso, your dressing might just attract an employer.
    You are not married at a certain age – especially above 30, or a later reference age (coupled with No Children) …. Fine! Continue/start saving up for your Child(ren)’s school fees, so that when “the time” comes you wont be caught unawares spending your pension package on raising children.
    Invest in Parenting Projects …remember you would be nurturing children at a later age. Start developing the mental and physical strength RIGHT NOW…Keep to it!

Many More encouraging examples are lingering…

Basically, find a way to get Yourself Productive in any supposedly not-encouraging situation you find your self… Trust God!!! Please

Let us encourage Each Other always and PRAY for our children – that they would NEVER go into Living Life WITH WRONG PERCEPTIONS….. Wherever they seem to experience a loss, PRODUCTIVE, POSITIVE Provision will avail itself. AMEN

• Ogoo February 26, 2016 at 1:16 pm

Well said!

• Passerby February 27, 2016 at 1:28 am

Olayinka this is a lovely and profound write up. Thanks for sharing.

• X-Factor February 26, 2016 at 1:11 pm

PREACH!!!

• Cher Agege February 26, 2016 at 1:24 pm

This women is quite inspiring . Love what she said !

• Zeeebby February 26, 2016 at 2:36 pm

I KEEP SAYING YOU DON’T NEED TO ROLL OUT DRUMS AND MEGAPHONES FOR EVANGELISM……THIS IS HOW YOU WIN SOULS. GOD BLESS YOU TYBELLO!

• Oluwabee February 26, 2016 at 3:36 pm

I had tears in my eyes for just this teaser, maybe it’s a bucketful of tears I’ll shed for the full episode… Lol.

• Orphelia hamletson February 26, 2016 at 5:39 pm

Words speaking to my heart, do relateable .

• tee February 27, 2016 at 4:40 am

exactly the same words I will use!! well said

• Tosin February 27, 2016 at 5:50 am

This woman…
    magnifique.
    Now I have to check out the King Women thing.

• xtsy February 27, 2016 at 11:37 am

Ty pls do a video tutorial on this your hair.

• Chi baby March 12, 2016 at 2:29 pm

Our Heavenly Father is amazing!