Dencia (3)The media world first heard of Pearl Chuks when she publicly called out Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh for not paying her after purchasing some goods – replica and designer (click here if you missed it) and since then she has since grown to become a certified rep for Dencia‘s Whitenicious and also a front for Dencia’s luxury store.

When Tonto Dikeh accused Pearl of knowingly selling fake products to her, Dencia was quick to jump to Pearl’s defense.

Dencia is now accusing Pearl of collaborating with her boyfriend to steal over N40 million from her in the past 2 years. She also sent her mother over 3 million Naira from the money.

Dencia revealed the details of the scam in a press statement that was exclusively sent to LIB.

Dencia also tweeted about the betrayalPEARL CHUKS_DENCIA 4 PEARL CHUKS_DENCIA 3PEARL CHUKS_DENCIA 5

See the statement below.

40 million naira + $15,000 Fraud, Conspiracy, Theft, Forgery and Identity Theft activities of Miss Chuks Pearl Nneamaka Ogonna and Mr. Akinlonu Abiola Mobolaji

To whom it may concern I will like to  provide a timeline of how this aforementioned pair conspired to steal the sum of approximately 40 million naira from me and my company,Whitenicious Inc.

In and around August 2014, I hired the aforementioned person -Pearl to represent my company as a salesperson in Nigeria and other neighboring countries. Her key responsibility was to sell and deliver products to clients who were unable to place online orders with credit or debit cards. Pearl was a fan who told me her family situation and I tried helping her by employing her.

Clients were instructed to deposit funds only to her bank account and some paid cash on delivery. In 2014 between August and the end of that year, she reported sales of 6,259,089.49 million Naira. In 2015,27.987,658.8 Million Naira and over 8.1 million naira so far in 2016. Collectively this amounts to over the sum of 40 million naira (estimated $200,000). The money was entrusted in her possession and an estimated 5 million naira was used for approved expenses and errands.

I entrusted Pearl with the money and fulfilled my promise to assist in arranging for her to come to my company headquarters in California for training. I had never met her in person till I visited Nigeria on business in 2015. I successfully arranged for a two year work visa and footed her expenses to fly out business class to California and also provided her with all the comforts and amenities I share with my loved ones including my cars and home, known as @pumpsberry @rodeodrng on Instagram most of her followers can testify to the lifestyle I provided for her,she attended the BET awards last year and all the pre events, this year she attended the Grammy awards in the USA February 15th,I personally on many occasions bought her expensive clothes and shoes such as Gucci,Cavaoilli , buscemi, louboutins and more.She was treated like a sister and I defended her relentlessly during her public disagreement with a Nigerian celebrity out of loyalty to her.MissChuks use to retail Replica high end designer clothes, shoes, bags and more, when she visited me in 2015, I sat her down and told her it wasn’t a good look and instead put in money towards the business and buying authentic designer goods to resell.

Unknowingly to me, she and her boyfriend Akinlonu Abiola Mobolaji were stealing the money she was entrusted with. In addition to these embezzled funds, an additional $15,000 was advanced to her to secure a location for a proposed boutique where I intended to start a venture selling high end fashion items in Abuja. The texts also detail how she conspired to defraud an additional $8,000 which I didn’t send.

Everything was revealed and her criminal activities were unexpectedly exposed when I randomly was looking through her phone at 2AM March 2nd in an attempt to try to convince her boyfriend not to break up with her via text. I stumbled across the texts on her phone explaining in detail how she and her boyfriend Akinlonu Abiola Mobolaji conspired to steal my credit cards and banking information to attempt to buy cars. I had noticed some suspicious activities on my card prior to reading the texts and can only conclude she probably had something to do with it. I have asked my book keeper to initiate an audit to determine the exact amount stolen by this pair.

When I confronted her with my evidence she confessed to the allegations and still cannot adequately account for the money she was entrusted with. She claims she loaned her mother Mrs Eddienwachukwu Chinwe blessings Nonyelum N3M and boyfriend Akinlonu Abiola Mobolaji N10M and $13,000.Her own texts in her own words explain how she was buying bottles of expensive alcohol and living it up with my stolen funds despite my generosity and kindness towards her. She has betrayed my trust and squandered the life changing opportunity I provided her. There are millions of people who will have cherished a similar opportunity so I refuse to let this change who I am as a person. Everything I did for her was from the kindness of my heart and without expectations.

Despite the colossal betrayal, I still let her stay in my house and fed her. I was upset but never attacked her physically or verbally. I was more concerned about recovering my money, cutting my losses and having her return to her residence in Kaduna Nigeria. It was never my intent to let this situation develop into a public matter, I am not putting this out for the court of public opinions to judge us.My preference was to keep this situation as a private matter. I told her mom to buy her a ticket to return to Nigeria on the 5th of March ( see attached message) but her mom ignored that because she wanted to come to la, I didn’t feel safe or comfortable with her at my house so I paid for her return ticket to Nigeria after her family didn’t act on it.Her family was trying to put money together as they claimed ( see screenshot) Her Dad claimed their pastor said the boy Akinlonu Abiola Mobolaji used Juju on her but I dismissed that because more money was missing not just what she gave the boy ( see attached account information which excludes N8M from 2016 sales.

However, on Monday March 7th 2016, the police showed up at my residence in response to a  criminal complaint from Pearls mother who claimed I kidnapped her daughter. Kidnapping is a serious crime  which can result in decades in prison. Even worse, such a false evil allegation after what just happened to me was an unbearable insult. The police officers were shown evidence of a return ticket and I have videos of Pearl voluntarily confessing to stealing my money. I was asked to press charges against her here in California but declined. I know she will be jailed and deported and that will not get me my money.  The officers explained how her mothers intent was to have me arrested on Charges of attempted kidnapping so her daughter could leave scotch free but when they showed up and saw her walking my Dog outside.After questioning myself & Pearl,They didn’t understand what the kidnapping story was about, they asked me if I wanted her arrested and told me the steps to take.My intentions are not for Pearl to go through the American prison system, her family doesn’t have the money to even help themselves talk less of lawyers in the USA plus I already didn’t feel safe with her being even in California as I didn’t trust her at all.I told the Ventura county police that this case will be handled in Africa where Pearl will be arrested upon arrival, I presented them her air ticket and the petition for her arrest.My only interest at this point is the recovery of my money so I am sending out this release in an tempt to recover my stolen funds.

Frankly, I am utterly disappointed in her mothers malicious actions whom I also extended my generosity to as well..Pearl told me how her sister was constantly mocked because no one believed she knew me so I decided to spend over $5000 flying out to New York where she was visiting from December to January ( I landed January 6th 2015 ) to meet her family and gave her mother money after she pleaded she didn’t have money to eat and move around, money to buy boxes and she had not bought anything for the kids and her husband.The same person is now claiming I kidnaped  her daughter.I have attached two links on YouTube with Pearl confessing to her hideous criminal behavior. It’s clear as day she is not remorseful and I’m beyond disappointed at her mother’s r(Mrs Eddienwachukwu Chinwe blessings Nonyelum) response. Before my trip to New York Pearl claimed her mom wasn’t doing well in New York and asked me to send her $500 which I did, Keep in mind this is barely a month after my brother passed but I still found the space in my heart to help her mom.

Again I never wanted to make this a public issue but I was advised by my legal counsel and numerous law enforcement agencies involved in this investigation to issue a press release to avoid any possible extortion or slander to my reputation.
At this point, I have asked my attorney and applicable law enforcement agencies to assist in recovering my stolen funds.I will not make anymore comments on this regardless of what her family says.Everyone who works for me personally or my company enjoys the luxury I have put in place for me, most people have been in a bad situation before but it’s worst when a family you helped decides to abuse of your kindness.I gave Pearl’s mom the option of trying to get this boy to get the funds or let pearl get arrested and deal with her problems as an adult and her mom said they will come up with the money but the next thing that followed was the police at my door saying I kidnapped Pearl.I live in a gated community with security and Pearl was free to do what she wanted to do,Pearl packed her bags to leave and after we went through it we still found my property she stole and other things she had stolen from her previous trip to la in 2015. I trusted Miss Chuks with this money because we were going to use these funds down in Nigeria to setup Rodeodrng store and since I travelled often back and fourth to Africa I didn’t think it was necessary I get the money from Nigeria to America.I should have known she had plans when she asked my house keeper Martha if I had Cameras around my house of which Martha told her We did.

Dencia also released several screenshots of conversations between Pearl and her boyfriend as well as screenshots between Dencia and Pearl’s mother.PEARL CHUKS_DENCIA 2 PEARL CHUKS_DENCIA 1

There is also proof of Pearl’s undertaking in which she confesses, as well as video recordings of Pearl and Dencia’s conversations about the missing money. She gave her boyfriend bulk payments – at least two of 2 million and 3 million Naira, to repay people he had stolen from, as the SFU (Special Fraud Unit) and EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) were on his case.

See the conversations below. The videos were made public on Dencia’s official YouTube page for her products.

Photo Credit: Jeff Vespa/WireImage

82 Comments on Dencia Exposes Whitenicious Rep Pearl Chucks for Stealing Over N40 Million from Her
  • Tgirl March 9, 2016 at 10:56 pm

Funny enough i stumbled on her Instagram weeks ago and I used her as a point of blessing! I was happy how God transformed her and changed her story around from being embarrassed to being elevated! Smh now she is back to being embarrassed… Because of boyfriend(in jenifa’s voice)

• Beht why March 9, 2016 at 11:12 pm

Please Stop using people as a point of blessing. You can attract what you do not wish for as a result please.

• Self-Sufficient March 9, 2016 at 11:39 pm

Not all that glitters is gold. I was just reading about Funkydiveva vs. ATLien drama then this. We are still in the first quarter of 2016 yet there has been so much drama. Nawa o!!!

• bunmi March 10, 2016 at 12:19 pm

please where can i read about this particular drama you speak of *sips tea*

• Lilo March 9, 2016 at 11:48 pm

You should be ashamed of yourself for using random strangers as a point of contact. How about asking God to perfect his will concerning your life? Goodness grief! Nucking Figerians.

• Tgirl March 10, 2016 at 12:57 am

I beg calm down! I should be ashamed of my self because I prayed to God for divine intervention! I beg calm down jare… I was just happy for her and After seeing the stuffs posted about her months ago … I was just happy that God turned her life around. And I just said some prayers to my self!

• FinchleysFinest March 10, 2016 at 10:17 am

It’s not that deep Oga or Madam Lilo.
        You don’t have to abuse his or he generation to make a simple correction abeg …Chill.. lol..

• Self-Sufficient March 10, 2016 at 12:00 am

On another note, with the amount of money gotten from the transactions why wasn’t it transferred to Dencia’s account asap? I do not understand how some people do business ooo, How will you entrust that amount of money to someone without any form of collateral? I can’t.!!!

• Yawn March 10, 2016 at 4:48 am

I remember one time BN posted this article on Omotola’s marriage and one commenter wrote that people should stop Omotola as a point of blessing for marriage cuz nobody knows what truly goes on behind closed doors. Omo come see abuse. Some people blasted the commenter as a hater and missed the point he or she made. I no dey suggest that Omotola dey front for her marriage ooo so make stans no come for my neck lmao. The point I dey make is this, we should learn to pray for our own blessings and stop wishing for what others have. Just pray, work fervently and believe it!

• FinchleysFinest March 10, 2016 at 10:18 am

People set up Nigerian account and there is online banking ..Damn Cant believe she’s bleaching her skin and her brain can’t figure out simple logic..

• imustdropacomment March 10, 2016 at 4:37 pm

fantastic …well said

• Latina March 10, 2016 at 10:47 pm

Whatever after 20 years! If for only that sef , I still tap into Omotola’s marriage blessing. Her I tap into Omotola’s kinda blessing . Period!

• Cabrini March 10, 2016 at 8:35 am

Back to back drama in 2016! As one is ending, another one is taking over. The first quarter hasn’t even ended yet all the drama so far makes it look like we’re in October!

• jhennique March 10, 2016 at 11:29 am

Association of tappers. may you people not tap the one that will finally tap you. Point of blessing indeed

• LOL March 10, 2016 at 12:15 pm

Did anyone read the bit in the screenshot where Pearl writes to her bf “shes’s just taken the weight medicine… know how it makes her weak!” Pls can someone decipher this comment for me….then people blindly use her product??? I laugh in Rihanna werk lingo!

• Sade March 9, 2016 at 10:58 pm

Is this not the same pearl that sold fake bags to tonto?

• Bide March 10, 2016 at 12:11 am

was just about to say that. Controversial much

• o March 9, 2016 at 11:00 pm

• Latee March 9, 2016 at 11:00 pm

Jesu, another problem with business. Just pray that you do not encounter such people. Ladies stay away from yahoo boys.

• Ayo March 9, 2016 at 11:05 pm

For all those ITKs who insulted Tonto the last time, go back and read your ITK comments, after that, repent. Then go and sin no more!!!

• Ola March 9, 2016 at 11:31 pm

Haha YES!!! I just went back to that bella naija post. People were BRUTAL!! Chai. Where are they know? They should pay their closest transformer a visit 😀

• damilola March 10, 2016 at 1:19 pm

It still doesn’t justify Tonto’s actions. She was wrong, lets learn to separate issues. Now, Dencia i hope you learned what you need to learn from this. Helping Africans is difficult bcos most have a lawless, dubious mindset and want to receive all priviledges and still steal from the person helping them.I hope pearl and bf pay back the stolen money. Pearl’s mother should be utterly ashamed of herself. Like mother, born of the same 419 feathers

• Ola March 9, 2016 at 11:57 pm

Hahaha. Just went to read those comments. People were BRUTAL! Chai!! Funny how things have changed. Please those commentators should pay their closest transformer a visit and a warm hug 🙂

• Enny ** March 9, 2016 at 11:18 pm

Wow. People just so ungrateful these days. Instead of you to keep quiet, do your job and earn your pay. See how she has disgraced herself and family. And I wonder what your internal audit was doing running a company like that.!
    Dencia I hope you get money back,or most of it.
    Chai see this life!
    Yet I dey here dey work my booty off day and night through weekends, to make sure my oga coy move forward, na him go still come insult person. Mchewwww.

• Uru March 9, 2016 at 11:20 pm

Another stupid girl with a criminal boyfriend. People are not loyal, especially the ones you take time grooming. Dencia the CIA! Hear how calm she sounded in the video. In her mind she’s like “ama record this shit and screw you over bitch”. Nice press statement though.

• chichi March 9, 2016 at 11:23 pm

Poor Dencia. She’s far from my favourite person but no one deserves to have that happen to them. Its also a shame because this girl has made it harder for others in her similar situation who could be helped in the same way this girl was. Ladies, your boyfriend or husband has nothing to do with your bosses money. Instead of you to watch and learn from Dencia instead you spent her money as if you are her. You got carried away pretending to be her when if you could just see the bigger picture, you were on the right road and closer to living your life like hers.

• RIFF RAFF March 10, 2016 at 7:59 am

Girls and their fish brains are truly their greatest enemies; it is only a matter of time; the boyfriend will dump that Pearl after he’s gotten own his share well well. Women riding and dying for useless men since time immemorial The stupid things some of you are manipulated into doing cos of so-called love….

• Omaa March 10, 2016 at 12:28 pm

I don’t blame this girl one bit. I blame Denicia. What kind of businessman entrust his fundswith another. Why didn’t she set up an account and hav make daily /weekly /monthly deposits?

How could she have left the girl with all of that money, treated her as family and then don’t expect her to behave exactly the way she did. Then she turned around to say she trusted her. This is gross irresponsibility on Denicia’s part.

• Tee March 10, 2016 at 8:18 pm

NEVER blame the victim. You think it’s okay to blame dencia but I’m pretty sure you’d have a problem if a rape victim was blamed. You need to stop being partial and repent.

• truth March 9, 2016 at 11:37 pm

Aww dencia, God bless your heart. I hope you get your money back. The heart of people can truly be evil, but still even if they pay you back with evil, do good anyways, be kind and good to people, for God sees your heart and He will continue to bless you.

• hey! March 9, 2016 at 11:37 pm

Please we need to see this omobolaji’s photos jor! Lagoss big boi! That’s how devil will just jump into your life and destroy it for u patapaata, poor girl. Denciaa though! Babe must be over rich o, its like she just left this girl with so much money fince forever,and she wasn’t even bothered. Now ho do we catch diss guy and whop his ass? This is painful walahi! Plus no one she disss her calling tonto dike out then o, she was doing her job and trying to get her money back. simple.

• Bukky March 9, 2016 at 11:40 pm

This story will be everywhere by tomorro . Gosh! And to those people always tapping into blessings . Go on o

• C March 10, 2016 at 12:09 am

I always believed Tonto. This girl is just 419. Dencia was too kind to her only to receive this nonsense ! I was vulnerable blah blah blah. Bush girl

• Non March 10, 2016 at 12:11 am

Tonto is probably having a good laugh wherever she is.

• Anne March 10, 2016 at 12:20 am

6million naira plus sales made on bleaching cream product in just one year. I throway salute for nigerian women. Be saving your money for skin cancer treatment.
    Dencia must be a very generous woman. Please tell us how you make your money.
    Tonto Dike will be having the last laugh now.
    I will come back tomorrow night to read comments. I trust my Bellanaija family not to disappoint in the comment section.

• Bold Lady March 10, 2016 at 12:25 am

Sorry, who are all these people?

• Bubu March 10, 2016 at 12:30 am

I m just imagining Tonto breastfeeding her baby and holding her phone in one hand reading this, she will be having a good laugh, that her laugh she use to laugh in movies.

Hmmm, na wa o this 2016, we have had over 55 dramas in less than 12weeks. This is the year of drama indeed. But me I claim good drama sha the Olajumoke kind of drama.

As per the story itself, I think I will just read other people’s comment bcos there are too many things to talk about.

• Bubu March 10, 2016 at 12:36 am

OK now I understand, bcos I was surprised the way she dragged Tokes name in the Instagram drama with the other Whiteng company, as if Toke is the mixer of the cream, Smthing was actually peppering her body already.

• aikay March 10, 2016 at 12:37 am

Oh pls!!!!!!!! Dencia is just another linda ikeji from cameroon. Always bragging about her making money from her whitenicous cream which nobody buys anyways cos i av never seen any of the products in the cosmetic shops and supermarkets here. All this ex runs babe after making their money in a dirty way will come and hide under the guise of being a business woman. Just look at her and how ratchet she looks, does she actually look like a business woman or a SLUT. Pls spare me that “don’t judge a book by it’s cover” nonsense because some are so obvious that you can actually judge the content of the book thru them. MTCHEWWW……

• rain March 10, 2016 at 12:49 pm

you abuse people because you are not gifted and you are not creative. These ladies you are calling names are employing people and paying their salaries through their hardwork and creativity. You are so bitter about peoples success

• jay March 10, 2016 at 1:21 pm

Why so sad??

• Chuks March 10, 2016 at 1:43 pm

@rain Don’t mind him always insulting people, but when anyone mentions Genevieve he will come here foaming in the mouth like an epileptic dog.

• Biker Chic March 10, 2016 at 11:18 pm

Don’t blame @aikay. Babe be earning N35k a month. So, don’t expect her to get how fellow women can be popping. @aikay sorry. Poverty mentality is worrying you. Not all women who Hv money were/are hoes. May God deliver you from the clutch of poverty.

• Hmmm March 10, 2016 at 12:50 am

Why does it feel like avoiding the US tax master aka IRS or Uncle Sam was part of the issue….

• Ready March 10, 2016 at 11:28 am

Yuup! Avoiding Uncle Sam for sure. And definitely avoiding paying taxes in Nigeria too. Tens of millions of Naira earned as income and paid into a personal savings account. LIRS/FIRS needs to jump on this and tax Dencia’s a ss!

• Lha March 10, 2016 at 12:51 am

I’m totally shocked! Talk of an ungrateful wretch! Don’t blame her boyfriend, she knew EXACTLY Wat she was doing. Not like she was under some spell. She was cut out to rip Dencia off. Such a stupid low life bitch! My advise to Dencia is to get every penny she stole from you. Dencia has no business with Pearl’s boyfriend BUT Pearl whom she worked with directly! Pearl should pay. She didn’t even seem remorseful in the video. Stupid slimy whore!!!

• Femfem March 10, 2016 at 1:01 am

How do you leave your money with your employee for 2 years. If you do not keep a good hold of your accounts,you are inviting fraud

• Olu March 10, 2016 at 2:20 am

The God of Tonto at work.
    Dencia and those who wrongly accused Tonto must go and beg her for forgiveness

• Noname March 10, 2016 at 2:31 am

Na wa. I like this side of Dencia oh. Kai hope she wins this battle.

• Chi March 10, 2016 at 2:57 am

There is something funny about this story tho! It’s either Dencia is an extremely rich personal or a novice in the business world. I don’t understand how you will have a sales rep and you don’t collect your money weekly or monthly, like really who does that? I can bet this Pearl lady didn’t have millions in her account prior to meeting Dencia, so I can see how she may have gotten confused…
    This is just embrassing I pray pearl can recover from this.
    @hey check @commentsession on IG for the guy’s picture.

• mywifeisfiiiiiiine March 10, 2016 at 3:52 am

Wow, so naija women they bleach like this. 40 million In bleaching cream, after una go come here they shout say love yourself. Shioor

• emma March 10, 2016 at 4:03 am

Kai I was lurking on pearl’s IG a few weeks ago and thought about how nice Dencia is for helping this girl out. For her to help out some random person that’s not even from her country, brought her into her home, fed her, took her like her own sister, shows how kind she is. I don’t know why some people are this wicked and ungrateful, especially Nigerians. I don’t know why Nigerians always try to snake people, its such a shame.

How dare she bite the finger that fed her? Does she think good things are going to come her way with this kind of behavior? Something very similar happened to me recently. Out of my own kindness I did so much for an ex friend of mine but this person ended up betraying me. I’m really trying to let go of my anger and move on with my life, but its so hard, I remember a family member warned me against helping this person but I didn’t take her seriously, I still look back and think “what if I decided to be a greedy cunt?” It is well sha.
    I hope Dencia recovers some of her money, I know it hurts so much that someone she trusted betrayed her this way, life indeed is a learning experience, the more you live the more you learn, Just try to be alert around the people you let into your life. God knows your heart Dencia, and he will surely reward you for your good deeds.

• Lala March 10, 2016 at 5:02 am

All the pieces of this story are not adding up in my head.. You don’t know this girl from Adam yet you entrusted her with so much.. Also for Dencia who claims to be an astute business woman how do you leave two years of sales revenue in an employees personal account?? That does not make sense..

There’s a rat smelling somewhere abeg.. #evading taxes #business is a front… Also seems like you don’t want the US authorities involved in this case..

I’m sure she stole your money and I really hope you get it back but unfortunately you created the environment that enabled this to happen..

As fou you Peace you bit the hand that fed you and have catapulted your self back to ground zero.

Worst part isvI’m sure the money was squandered on bottles of champagne, replica designer items and every other meaningless thing you can think of

This urge to live a fake life in Naija is robbing us of our decency…

• nwanyi na aga aga March 10, 2016 at 2:51 pm

I will never believe all these money was made through whitelicious” something! Lai lai! there is so much to this story that we don’t know. This money must have been procured via other means and moved to Nigeria in different pieces. Dencia had a reason for leaving this money in this chicks account, she obviously didn’t want the money traced to her I tell you.. that reason made Dencia not to hand over the thieving girl to US authorities when they came for her. See how Dencia viciously advocated for the girl to be moved to naija where her attorneys can take care of the lady..hahahahaha in naija ke? Who has an opportunity of obtaining justice in US and instead opts for Naija system of justice where anything can happen? Dencia could hire naija lawyer but could not open common bank account in naija. O diegwu

• Mz_Danielz March 10, 2016 at 6:53 am

All I’m thinking is ‘all these money made from the sale of bleaching cream?’ Issokay.

Dencia pele, it is well

• mrs chidukane March 10, 2016 at 8:46 am

I’m off to learn how to mix creams if it is this lucrative! On another note, it’s a lesson to us all. That a “little ” person complains about a “big ” person mistreating him doesn’t make it true. Some little people deserve every treatment they get and are little for a reason. I hope she recovers her money and that her boyfriend should be shown to us abeg! I bet he’s an Island big boy wearing agbada to every wedding, lmao!

• Jules March 10, 2016 at 9:02 am

I had a similar experience recently. What does it take to be loyal where your bread is buttered? The sad reality is that a lot of people you take pity on and help, are rather busy plotting how to take charge of your finance source and push you to the kerb. Dencia made a huge mistake leaving such funds with her.

• Niyoola March 10, 2016 at 9:45 am

I’m just here wondering how I can be a Whitenicious rep.
    Like 30 million Naira, abi is it kobo, are my eyes deceiving me?
    Abeg Dencia, my baby boo, i’ll be your Lagos rep for Whitenicious Jare. My commission won’t even be as high as this Pearl babes oown.

• Jennelle March 10, 2016 at 9:01 pm

U r already applying for Pearl’s job ??

• Chidi March 10, 2016 at 9:57 am

The heart of man, who can know it?

• Ej March 10, 2016 at 10:14 am

Hmmm something is not adding up why settle ur case in Nigeria why not over there besides that amount of money is needed back into the business to produce more products and paying staffs or your upkeep well hope u get ur money back if tru

• Shomowale March 10, 2016 at 10:44 am

Another ‘L’ goes to Cameroon for giving us Dencia.

• Majestic March 10, 2016 at 10:53 am

*scrolls down for more comments*

• Anon March 10, 2016 at 11:33 am

The real story has not been told. Still, stealing is very wrong.

• Anon today March 10, 2016 at 11:48 am

So nobody read where BN referenced LIB? If na SDK now nobody go hear word.

• Tate March 10, 2016 at 1:36 pm

Lol i’m telling you, dem for don raise yansh tire for here today.

• Bey March 10, 2016 at 11:55 am

A girl gave a guy N9m………. mo gbe. This guys D game must be realllll good.
    Ladies, once a guy starts requesting money from you, run realllll fast.
    If he maybe forgets his card at home n ask’s you to borrow him 5k here, 10k dere maye for u guys meal or smthn.
    But once he starts bringing stupid biz ideas, you shld cum and invest or borrow him. Show him way to the bank abeg. Ordinary bf not even husby, I cant deal men.
    My dears, I don’t even let any man know how much im actually worth. My husband doesn’t know my account balance abeg, we don’t join money together. I cant shout

• Tunmi March 10, 2016 at 1:36 pm

1. Apparently bleaching is lucrative

2. So are taxes being paid?

3. Separation of church ⛪ and state, PLEASE. Providing opportunities is also being nice. There should be fine lines in an employee’s duties and to avoid fraud, there should be separation of duties.

4. I do hope Dennis gets her money back but if she lets this go without criminal charges….. Exasperating

• Simplyjane March 10, 2016 at 3:18 pm

Where u for see Dennis for this matter?

• Tunmi March 11, 2016 at 6:10 am

Autocorrect I meant Dencia

• Exotique March 10, 2016 at 2:28 pm

Na wa ooo. You work your ass off and be the best you can be all the while believing for the best to come. You fast , pray, do your work smartly and diligently amidst insults, apply all the rules of love and kindness, make the most of your life while you keep waiting for the big break/respite that never seems to come. And then you read something like this………………..

• Chu March 10, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Now I know people on Bella are nice. while doing my gossip rounds this morning I read the story on Lib ans sdk, didn’t bother reading comments on lib cos they are childish, but read on sdk and in the comments most were suggesting that there must have been some illicit thing going on between them for Dencia to trust her that much. Lib also showed the picture of the guy and another ex sef who was alleged to have been part of the beneficiaries.
    2016, meeen. Jesus come soon.

• Anon March 10, 2016 at 5:57 pm

Yes I read those comments too. Playing on the same side…

• Drknite March 10, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Who tapes conversation like this? Or whose dumb enough to be recorded?

• Sheikha March 10, 2016 at 3:56 pm

I’m sorry, but Nigerians cannot be trusted with money, All the friendships I had with people from this babes tribe, ended because of money. I still don’t understand why Dendia trusted her so much, I guess she had never jammed Nigerian demons before, now she has. I don’t know why Nigerians are so dishonest, we need to do better,that is how this Dencia babe will start side eyeing Nigerians because of this, we just like tarnishing our countries image everywhere kai. And the stupid girl was giving all the money to a man? most Nigerian men ain’t shit period.

• STFU March 10, 2016 at 4:53 pm

STFU abeg, they are dishonest people in every country, people always trying to start nonsense in the comment section.

• Jennelle March 10, 2016 at 8:58 pm

• Uche March 10, 2016 at 7:23 pm

According to her tweets she is trying to gain weight and she takes a vitamin that makes you sleepy and weak but helps her it.She doesn’t hide her weight gain journey I don’t think it has anything to do with her products check @iamdencia and thank me later

• Nini ClapClap March 10, 2016 at 10:23 pm

dencia, you deserve no pity and you have just exposed yourself.

1. How come you dont have a business/account
    2. am wondering how you could have a training facility at the said headquarters, when something as minute as a bank account for your business is non existent
    3. obviously, bleaching cream isn’t the only thing you are trading

• Nini ClapClap March 10, 2016 at 10:23 pm

Money laundering at its best….shame on you.

At the end of the day, your ways are not pure

• EVA March 12, 2016 at 9:24 pm

I do not know y’all are so quick to judge… YES, The pearl lady was so wrong on so many levels. Yes, @msDenicia sells whitenicious(Bleaching cream) and everyone keeps judging her because of that but despite all this @msDenicia is still a good woman. She’s helped so many people even a girl close to me who was trying to raise funds for her education because things weren’t going well for her mum (who is a single parent)..WHY are we so quick to judge and call names to a fellow lady who is working her butt off and not expecting a dime from anyone nor selling her soul to the devil to get fame? WHAT ever happened to wishing her well and supporting her in any little way that we can(even if it is by praying)? Half of you people won’t even help dying soul. I remember when my classmate was going through a lot to get her fees and things weren’t looking okay, she sent a lot of messages to people,celebrities,even this exact blog i’m typing on.(to Linda Ikeji) asking for help with her campaign even despite attaching all documents to show that she’s indeed a student and really needs help. NO ONE REPLIED!! Of all the people she sent messages to only @MsDenicia helped out in the little way she could even helped repost and ask followers for help.( This classmate still needs help). Last semester she worked her butt off to get a good result because of @MsDenicia’s help she was able to attend lectures and classes and her result was marvelous and she sent it to @MsDenicia. SO SORRY FOR THE LONG STORY!!! But i’m really pained this #SELFMADE LADY hasn’t done anything wrong to receive this public backlash from people who do not feed,cloth or put a roof over her head and yet we are all calling her names BECAUSE she sells bleaching products..Like foR REAL? Please let’s put ourselves in @MsDenicia’s shoe what would you have done? WAIT LET ME GUESS (START FOOLISH DRAMA) By doing physical Mike tyson in public and tearing eachother’s clothes off? She handling it the best way she can. Now please let’s us just stay positive and pray that she gets her money back and this doesn’t affect her in anyway. Mind you she just lost her brother to the cold hands of death and yet she’s still helping people. @MsDenicia could have been anybody(family,friend,sister,cousin e.t.c) so let’s imagine if she were related to us are we all going to be saying all them bullshit or even join her army of getting her money back. She might not be blood but she’s still a sister, we are all sisters so let’s help. P.S My classmate is still in dare need of help here’s her campaign link No Donation Is Too Small. Thank You And God Bless You.