Queen’s College Student Alleges Sexual Harrassment by a Teacher

queens-college-lagosA mother of a secondary school student at Queen’s College Lagos (a popular all girls secondary school in Yaba) wrote in to Laila’s Blog and OloriSuperGal, alleging that a teacher sexually harassed her daughter and the school administration hasn’t reacted to her claims.

Find the letter below. Names have been redacted for legal reasons.

***

I would like to report the management of Queen’s College Yaba. As I write, the principal and vice principals have, over a month now, deliberately suppressed several complaints of sexual harassment which my daughter and some other students have consistently reported to their class teacher, their year head, the head of department of the accused teacher and the principal’s office. My daughter is in JSS2, second term at Queen’s College. During their visiting day in first term she complained to me that there is an Integrated Science teacher, Mr O- who has been harrassing her and some other students. I asked her if the man had touched her and she said no, he only tells them that they are looking beautiful and he wants to marry them. I dismissed her complaints as typical compliments from a teacher.

However, two weeks later, on Thursday, she called me late at night and she was crying bitterly. I could barely hear what she was saying until after I had calmed her down. Me myself I was scared, wondering what had happened. She told me then that this same Mr O-, who by the way, lives in the boarding house area, had cornered her on her way back from easing herself just before lights out. She told me that he called her and she thought he wanted to punish her for leaving her dorm room when it was almost lights out. But when she got closer to him, he was smelling of alcohol and she ran away from him. But he ran after her and grabbed her and tried to kiss her while touching her private parts. She started screaming and then students started coming out so he left her and pretended to punish her. But the students already know his ways so they started booing him until the housemistress came out and chased them inside, telling them to be quiet and that nothing was actually going on. I told my daughter to calm down and prayed with her and I told her not to leave her dorm room unless with another student.

I got to the school first thing the next day and spoke with the housemistress who confirmed to me that the story was true. but she warned me that the Mr O- is a favourite of the Vice Principal Mrs K-. I spoke to a couple of other teachers and they all confirmed this story and the Mr O-‘s tendencies. The teachers also mentioned that he had ben reported before at the Abuja Headquarters for sexual harassment and he was almost sacked until he begged this same Vice Principal who squashed the complaints. I went to the vice principal myself and complained to her about my daughter’s issue. Mrs K- and another Vice Principal Mrs N- were both in the room when I entered. From the looks on their faces, I knew my daughter was telling the truth. Mrs N- soon left and it was just me and Mrs K-.

She then told me (and these are her words) that even though my daughter was telling the truth, O- is her man and he does a lot of work for her and there is nothing me or anyone can do to move him out of the school. She also turned around to threaten me that if I like, I can go to Abuja to report, nothing would happen. And that I should not forget that this is a government school so instead of her or Mr O- being sacked, my daughter would be dismissed instead! As I type this, I have already found another school for my daughter. She has left the boarding house and once their exams are over she would leave Queen’s College. She told me that this Mr O- sees her every time she has class in the labs but she never goes there alone, only when her friends are with her. She says he always tells her that her mother tried to report him, but in the end she is the one who would leave the school while he would remain. These people wanted to traumatize my daughter!!

They know this man is a child molester and yet they still keep him not only in the school but in the boarding house area where these young girls live. He is free to roam about at night drunk as a skunk and no one does anything because of his connections. Even worse, they now have young men as security guards who, some parents have even complained at the last PTA meeting are already harassing their daughters. I beg you to please expose these people. They think they are bigger than just one parent, but I know one day their time will come. Please feel free to contact me if you need any more details. I hope their evil deeds come to light and they get the punishment they deserve.

102 Comments on Queen’s College Student Alleges Sexual Harrassment by a Teacher
  • Mr. Egghead March 20, 2016 at 11:15 am

QC is not a private school. It is one of the prestigious schools in Nigeria and no principal/vice-principal can claim to be bigger than the school. Particularly now, that ‘sexual harrassment’ is becoming rampant. I know both billionaires and paupers alike have children in that school and if a report is made to Abuja or even the PTA, they will find those culpable and make them pay.
    Anything sexual harrassment is always “she said” vs. “he said.” So until there is more info, I will not condemn anybody.

• Nma March 22, 2016 at 8:26 pm

Queen’s College is not a prestigious school, at least not in this era. When you talk about prestigious schools in Nigeria; you don’t think of Queen’s college and that’s just the truth. In the late 90s, 80, 70s and years back, it was prestigious; the best of the best. NOT anymore.
      Having said that, I’m disappointment about this issue and how the school is trying to sweep it under the carpet. It’s sad, there must be justice.

• Nma March 22, 2016 at 8:26 pm

I’m disappointed*

• Surely March 26, 2016 at 1:04 am

As usual, your comment lacks empathy and common sense. I hope you have daughters so people can tell them that their account of issues is “he said, she said”…

• Rrrrr March 20, 2016 at 11:18 am

My God, another clear case of sweeping things under the carpet.

• Anonymous March 20, 2016 at 11:27 am

Finally someone is speaking up! Please o talk about this wellcause i knw victims of this said teacher. No be today. Tori plenty untop d matter

• ATL’s finest March 20, 2016 at 3:27 pm

What??? So the other victims you know never spoke out or what?? Jeez, this is so SAD & for the fact that he thinks or others think there’s nothing anyone can do about it, even if some one goes to ABJ & report is very ridiculous. He’s got the nerve to even talk smh. Mr O & Mrs K need more than prison time. I attended all girls boarding school as well so time act is very UNACCEPTABLE. The first step is the woman/daughter speaking out . I hope & pray every other victims come out to speak for themselves and there will be more evidence to put him behind bars.

• Blondie March 20, 2016 at 11:52 am

Female students sexual harassment started a looonnngg time ago, and it always ends with dismissal of the students instead of the teachers. I attended one. The sexual harassment also includes security men finding their way into the hostels at night to touch them while the girls slept. This is very common with the “girls only” schools. U send ur child to a school and they become more rotten b4 they come out. Thank God for social media, everyone has a voice now, and that’s why we can hear these stories.

• Majestic March 20, 2016 at 2:51 pm

It’s too sad…a teacher couldn’t even try it in my school(a very strict catholic private boarding school for girls)..The teacher would be sent packing before you can even say Jack Robinson!
      Nonetheless, awareness should created concerning this, if this is happening in Queens’ college…what will now be happening in schools located in more rural areas…

• xplorenollywood.com March 20, 2016 at 11:57 am

Wow… this is deep! Asides writing to the blogs, please she should write to the police authority and then to the Ministry of education. Let them kick off an investigation while we use social media to start the movement! #Notochildmolestation.

• Le coco March 20, 2016 at 11:58 am

I wife this were new.. bt sadly it is not.. teachers sexual harrasing.. girls .. This is not the first time I have heard of such.. o don’t understand how school principals keep this man around.. It makes no sense… this happened at a school in abuja as well.. The teacher would coninually proposition female students.. buying them useless gifts such as thongs and bras.. and even dating these girls.. and nobody batted an eye.. The pricipal was informed.. but pardoned the idiot.. WHY!. It is not right.. Please let us get the name of this teacher.. and the useless VP . We will MAKE THEM TRWND AND SHAME THEM INTO QUIITTING..ppl like hat do t deserve to teach.. simple

• Liz March 21, 2016 at 9:07 am

let’s shame the idiot, Mr. Olaseni. pls forward to as many (web, newspaper.) as u can. He must leave Queens college

• ElessarisElendil March 20, 2016 at 11:59 am

Stories like this make me sick.

All the parties involved are insane.

Mr O deserves prison time.

Mrs K deserves to be fired and to see some jail time.

However madam reporter, you have moved your daughter, how does that solve anything?

You have:

1. Witnesses.

2. Other Victims.

3. Possibly sympathetic voices i.e the house mistress.

So gather a few parents whose daughters have similar complaints, find an NGO and see to it that the randy fool gets punished, you’re abetting a crime by not taking action. Hell if you don’t want to waste money on a court case, simply gather other parents and raise placards embarrassing him at a PTA, but no, you would rather look to the side and pretend you see no evil.

Some children who are molested commit suicide, if the fool’s actions lead to that, hope your conscience can handle the fact that you let him roam.

Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.: Eph 5: 11

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”: Edmund Burke

“”If one of you sees something wrong, let him change it with his hand; if he cannot, then with his tongue;”: Prophet Muhammed.

• Le coco March 20, 2016 at 2:36 pm

I think she did the right thing by removing the girl.. not saying she won’t take ft ether action.. but now tht this man’s escapades are out and the vp’s who protected him.. think about the girls safety.. her life.. The constant harassment tht the girl will suffer… the woman should take her child out of the school but still pursue it further

• ja March 20, 2016 at 8:09 pm

I always assumed you were one of the more sensible commenters. .. but this comment of yours leaves so much to be desired! You’ve addressed the victim’s mom as “madam reporter” and make such unreasonable points as “why did she remove her daughter?”, ” she’s condoning evil “, “you hope her conscience can rest…”

Please read what you’ve written again and clap for yourself! Do you have kids? Do you know this is any parent’s worst nightmare and this woman’s daughter is already traumatised? They should leave her there while they fight for justice, which could take how long? It’s not by force to comment,you know. Would you have the nerve to address the grown up parent as “madame reporter” if you weren’t typing smug behind your screen? Yes, let’s blame the victim… she is the one condoning evil by speaking up -I’m so disgusted with yoyr commnet, miss ellesarisellandis.

• Belema March 20, 2016 at 8:54 pm

ElessarisElendil,
      I actually thought you were a reasonable commenter, little did I know you’re shallow; please what nonsense are you saying and who are the dense people who liked your immensely insensitive and illogical comment?
      The Mom should still leave her daughter in the school?Do you have a brain at all? If this happened to your daughter, you’ll leave your daughter there? I’m shocked by your senseless comment, the astonishing thing is; you must think you’re actually making sense. Do you know how long the case might go on for? Her daughter should be left in the school indefinitely? Someone who still receives threats by the same hopeless teacher that molested her? If you have a degree, do yourself a favor and return it to the institution immediately.

• Iseeubaby March 21, 2016 at 7:05 am

You guys really let Elessaris lead you people on…, Oh welll!!!!

• Allergic to Iberibe March 22, 2016 at 4:59 pm

Trust me, she/he tries to sound intelligent most of the time but hardly ever makes any sense. He/she contradicts herself/himself a lot

• Anonymous March 20, 2016 at 9:50 pm

Do you know how many victims get stigmatized in our society? That been said there is an investigation ongoing initiated by the old girls association.

• Cee March 20, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Kudos to this woman for raising a brave daughter and well done for being your daughter’s confident.
    Molestation and abuse happens a lot in high schools and is swept under the carpet or accepted as the norm. I am glad you have spoken out about it and I pray that this marks the start of change.

• wunmi March 20, 2016 at 12:08 pm

The man in question is Mr Olaseni popularly known as Mr seni,i graduated from queens college yaba in 2014 and he was newly recruited then,he was a biology teacher back then,he has always had the tendencies,back then when we were being taught reproductive system and dose topics,i remember how he used to over emphasize on breasts,vagina,and how he used to call out girls with big breastss and say their breasts would produce more milk etc,im sure qcog2014 can relate with what I’m saying.the man should be punished.pervert oshi

• anonymous March 20, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Mr Seni could not have been a new recruit in 2014. I graduated from Queens College in 2006 and Mr. Seni was already an integrated science teacher in QC at that time. Don’t mislead or make up stories because you want to be part of the gist.

• D March 20, 2016 at 5:49 pm

YES O. MR Seni was a teacher from when I was in JSS1…I was in QC from 2000-2006

• aaewhy March 20, 2016 at 6:22 pm

True that I graduated 2009 and Mr seni was around during my junior sch days .

• bruno March 20, 2016 at 5:51 pm

are u serious? what a nasty little pervert. I can imagine the humiliation those girls must have faced when he called them out.

This man must be punished thoroughly. maybe nigerians will learn not to take advantage of other people’s children.

• Anonymous March 20, 2016 at 7:19 pm

You must have graduated 2004,yes he was newly employed then… I graduated 2005, he taught my class, dated some girls then, his always liked girls alot…

• Quiss March 20, 2016 at 8:44 pm

I don’t think she’s lying, I’m sure she meant to type 2004.

• gurl_wendy March 22, 2016 at 11:35 am

I do remember him, but he just got employment in 2004, I remembered he was rather inappropriate and over familiar in an irritating way, I just assumed that it was because he was a young teacher then, he was very good and when he taught you, you would remember just wasn’t comfortable around him because he made inappropriate jokes and seemed sly, all the girls liked him then and used to gather around him for tutorials especially in the weeks before wed wrote Waec, he was a good teacher but seemed rather sleazy, 12 years later and he’s still the same *sigh*..

• Nunulicious March 20, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Stories like this make me so mad!
    When the institutions / system that ought to protect you a citizen fails and the good people trying to do the right thing are being punished.

Why the heck should a child that is in a learning environment live in fear and anxiety from the people who ought to nuture her? Why should you the mother have to change her school and go through the stress of all that?

If I were you, I WON’T BACK DOWN! I will go all the way to ensure that these institutions do the right thing: investigate the matter and reprimand ALL those who failed in thier duty!

You need to write to the Min of Education and CC the PTA, the principal and other relevant authorities.

It’s easier than you think, with the power of social media esp female owned blogs which are partial to the female issues, we can put the institutions under pressure and not let the matter rest till they solve it.

Finally, thankfully the mother can afford to withdraw the child and send to another school but how about other kids who are not so fortunate? Sometimes, the situations we find ourselves in are not for us alone but for others in the dark who need our light or help. ‘Nuff said.

• Bubu March 20, 2016 at 12:32 pm

This Bellanaija sef u people are funny, names have been redacted abi which grammar una write there. We have seen all the names na all over the internet pelu picture sef. Wet in una dey hide. The name of the person that sent in the letter is there, so there is no legal reason anywhere. If they will sue for defamation abi na libel na the person wey send am no be u or the person wey first publish the story.

• Bellemoizelle March 20, 2016 at 12:39 pm

Having a girl child is some hard work ooooo. Crazy phedophiles everywhere,same happened when I was in primary school(97) the crazy man almost got physical ( all I had was chest ooo)but mehn I SCREAMED and he almost got caught!,Trying to figure out why i didnt say a thing when i got home,cos my family would have fought for me. Maybe I was too young to understand……
    I am happy for the kind of mom this girl has and I do hope justice is served!

La vie est belle…

• Anonymous March 20, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Is this man Mr.Oloruntoba and was your primary school in Ire Akari estate?

• Blessed March 20, 2016 at 12:40 pm

This is really serious o! The appropriate authority should look into this ASAP! These girls are in danger!

• dips March 20, 2016 at 12:49 pm

I am sorry BUT this story get as he be.
    It’s hard to believe as stated in the write up.

• Abk March 20, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Maybe because you are stupid so it’s hard to believe. What’s hard to believe there? Let it happen to your daughter, niece, cousin or other relations, maybe it’ll be easy to believe. It’s Sunday and I’m trying hard not not sound too impolite.
      I believe this woman. Please all Parents in that school, make an issue out of it so the teacher is dismissed and the security guards are changed. How can security guards who are supposed to guard students assault them sexually? And how do you send a child to school but an idiot of a teacher assaults the child sexually? To make matters worse, the teacher has the guts to make pesky comments to her face; traumatizing her even further.
      This is the same Queen’s College were a young student was raped many years ago by a Carpenter who came to work in the school. Very poor security. Cannot stand schools who only know how to collect money from Parents. Queen’s College Parents, if the school authorities will not sack the teacher or change the security guards (it’s unheard of and risky that guards who’re to protect students are the people actually assaulting the students); then do yourselves a favor and take your kids away from the useless school before it is too late. Queen’s College isn’t the only same sex school in Lagos. Times like this, I thank God for social platforms.

• dips March 21, 2016 at 11:00 am

It seem you are the stupid one. Too many gaps in the story. How you think that a Vice Principal will boldly tell a parent who’s daughter has been abused that she can’t do anything about it, even if she takes the case to Abuja amuses me.
        Have you seen this response by the principal of the school??

mikeilesblog.com/queens-college-allegation-principal-others-react/

It is okay to be bothered about your ward but closing your eyes to deliberate distortion is as bad.

Ode!!

• Shandi March 21, 2016 at 12:02 pm

Dips you are undeniably the stupid one. Too much gaps in your brain.

• Iris March 20, 2016 at 3:25 pm

That’s your business. If you like stew in your disbelief and unbelief mtchew.

• Corolla March 20, 2016 at 6:07 pm

@Dips, what is exactly hard to believe? Yes, no one knows the true facts, but there aren’t loop holes or inconsistencies to make anyone immediately doubt that this incident occurred. So what are your reasons for saying this story is hard to believe? I am not asking just because… I really want you to share your insights and tell us why your first instinct is to doubt that this JSS2 student was molested by a teacher. Please educate us. Thank you.

• dips March 21, 2016 at 11:15 am

1. No where in the write up says she met with the principal or attempted to meet the principal and the title claims she claims the Principal has been suppressing the allegation.
        How will someone’s daughter be molested AND she will not get to the point of meeting the principal of the school……after what the VP said to her.
        2. How can the VP of a school who happens to be a woman boldly tell the parent of an abused student that the parent can not do anything about it even if she reports to Abuja?
        3. Is the toilet in the hostel sooooo far from the rooms that its easy to be waylaid on the way to ease yourself just before light outs??
        4. Have you seen where students have come out to boo someone? You think that can be covered up?

Meanwhile see the schools response to the allegation:

mikeilesblog.com/queens-college-allegation-principal-others-react/

Thanks for asking.

• dips March 21, 2016 at 11:40 am

Read below the reactions of Dr Mrs Lami Amodu,the Principal of Queens College, as well as other stakeholders, to allegations of sexual molestation of an unnamed junior student. This allegation was levelled against Olaseni Osifala who is a biology teacher in the school, via social media.

PRINCIPAL:
        When I resumed work as principal here, I was told of a certain matron who housed a person that had attempted to have an affair with a student. I was not here when it happened but as soon as I was told, I made sure that the matron was moved out of the school premises. I have zero tolerance for such behaviour. I have a daughter who schools here, even before I began work here. I will not take chances.
        As I talk to you, no single parent has come to me or any of my Vice-Principals to report Olaseni as a molester. I assure you that if the allegation was true, other parents would have been buzzing our lines non-stop. Children spread gossip fast. They would tell their parents or relations, if anyone was molesting them here. No parent would take such news lightly. When this news reached me, I summoned an emergency meeting of all the critical stakeholders. We all discussed before inviting Mr Osifala. Every one of my staff says positive things about the man. Of course they were all here (Queens College) before me, so they are qualified to assess members of staff properly.
        Personally, even before I resumed, a former principal of Kings College had recommended Olaseni as a credible person to work with. His name is Otunba Dele Olapeju. He is a highly respectable man. Let us not forget that Olaseni worked with five different principals, all of who also told me good words about him, despite the various allegations against him.
        I have investigated and we are not relenting in our determination to get to the bottom of this case. The man in question has been of impeccable character and committed service since I resumed work here. I can vouch for him.
        When I resumed work here, I was told a few unsavoury things about him. But investigations showed that each time a new principal resumed at Queens College, these allegations popped up. They would tell every new principal that Mr Olaseni is a molester. But after investigations, nothing concrete came up. My predecessor, whom we just sent forth today, told me the same thing. So it has been a recurring decimal, these allegations.
        We have come to understand that some persons are on a campaign of calumny against this teacher. Yet, he is the best teacher in our school. During World Teachers’ Day, he bagged five awards. The students all have good things to say about him. Somebody somewhere is up to some mischief and we will uncover this unfortunate drama.
        We place a premium on the security and welfare of our girls. We are all mothers. We will not allow any staff to endanger girls in this school.
        I urge the general public to always endeavour to confirm the stories they read on social media. Not everything they read there is true.
        I have quietly observed Olaseni over time. I have X-rayed his relationship with students and I have not found him wanting. The same students he has been accused of molesting, are the ones who voted him their best teacher.
        The PTA Chairman is an external person, and she attests to the character of the accused teacher. It did not take long for me to see why the past principals recommended him. He is extremely committed to his job and some people are ready to bring him down.
        I read the story on social media. I trust the public to read between the lines. There are too many inconsistencies with the story. Nothing is hidden in this school. If, like the story said, students came out at night to boo the molester, do you think that before dawn, the story would not have spread like wild fire? And for a whole month, nobody reported to me? It is not possible.
        There are approved channels of communication here. If the parent actually went to the Vice-Principal and was turned down, did the person ever come to me? No parent here can ever say that they are afraid of coming to me. Yet I never heard of this story until today. That is not possible.
        Again, a part of the story alleged that one of my Vice-Principals threatened the parent to go to Abuja, and that nothing will come out of it. I smiled when I read that part. No right thinking person would have made such a comment. I have been here long enough to know what each one of my staff are capable of saying. There is no way an administrator of her calibre would say that.
        This seems like an attempt to ridicule, not just Mr Olaseni, but the hard-earned reputation of Queens College. We are consulting with relevant stakeholders and we will get to the bottom of this.

AKHETUAMEN B.E (Mrs):
        I am the Chairperson of the Parents-Teachers Association (PTA). I represent the best interests of parents of the children in this school. I have two daughters schooling here. After six years in the school, I should be able to trust them to intimate me about things that happen in the school, especially when I ask. They have made it clear to me, no such thing occurred. Meanwhile, no parent has called me to make any such allegation against the teacher in question and I find it very strange.
        I know Olaseni as a teacher who has respect for constituted authority. Knowing how the school community works, I assure you that if such a thing has happened, the students themselves would have given the matter leverage. It would not have needed a blogger to break the story. There is a policy against use of phones in the college but we hear rumours that some students smuggle in phones. Do you imagine that such students would not have called their parents with the gist? And for all this time that the event allegedly occurred (one month now) do you think that no parent would have raised eyebrows?
        When I asked my daughter about this story, she said she only started hearing about it today. I am an Edo woman, I speak from my heart because I fear only God. Even if I face anybody now, I can defend him (Olaseni) authoritatively. I have always recommended him to every principal that was posted here. Even the current principal will confirm that I spoke positively about this teacher to her. He always seeks to correct everything going wrong within the school. He is fearless. He never abdicates his duties and I say this with a sense of pride.
        I wonder who would want to pull him down. We are looking into this matter and we will involve the Police.

VICE-PRINCIPAL (SENIOR SCHOOL):
        These are all false allegations. Even with some past principals, similar allegations were made against the young man. Yet they all worked happily and successfully with him, enough to make them recommend him to their successors. Even the principal we are sending forth today, Mrs Osime, can clarify this. It is all crooked lies.
        How can you make such a weighty allegation and not be able to tell us who the child is? And if you see what is written in the allegation, you will know that they are all lies. For starters, Mr Olaseni does not live on the school premises. So how can he be responsible for molesting a child by 2am? Again, he teaches Biology. The story says he teaches Integrated Science. That is a lie. He also does not teach junior school as alleged in the story. Biology is offered in the senior school. To the best of our knowledge, Olaseni does not drink alcohol. So there are some fundamental lies that already give away the fact that someone is being funny somewhere.
        We have investigated. We tried to find out from our boarding house mistresses about the said event, one month ago. You can ask around at your own convenience, there is no record of such a thing.
        About the allegation that I told the parent to go to Abuja, how is that possible? How can I tell a parent that, when no parent has even come to me with such a report? Did I threaten a ghost?
        The story also said that the alleged ‘victim’ tried to call her mother that night. Since phones are not even allowed in the school, how is that possible? We do not know yet, the alleged parent nor the student.
        Our investigations continue.

SENIOR BOARDING HOUSE MISTRESS:
        I am Mrs D. A Oludinmu. I am the senior boarding house mistress of Queens College, Yaba. Yes, I admit that Mr Olaseni comes around the hostel because he is the Hostel Maintenance Officer. But there is a procedure for that. He never comes without the permission of the principal and even during emergencies, he does not come alone. The principal still has to permit him, and he always comes with the maintenance boys.
        Mr Olaseni does not come to the hostel outside working hours. I can vouch for him.

HEAD GIRL:
        The story has it that Mr Osifala lives in the school compound. No male staff lives within. They also said they saw our teacher with alcohol after lights out. This cannot be true because he speaks against alcohol in class. He is our Biology teacher, not Integrated Science.

Knowing him from J.S.S 1 to S.S. 3 now, I can say that the allegations are wrong. No, I just heard the story this morning. My statement cannot be doctored.

Yes, we complain to him when we have problems in the hostel. These problems include bad electric bulbs, water problems, etc.

OLASENI (THE ACCUSED):
        I am worried about this matter because there is no truth in it. It is not the first time I have been accused falsely. Students have openly confessed to being recruited to frame me up in the past. The teachers were there. They can tell you the truth. All I want is to be the best teacher I possibly can. The reason I always win the awards is a function of my drive for excellence.

It ensures that I am always busy. My work is not secret. I am an open book. I know that whatever I say now will not matter to those who have made up their minds to judge me. Let God take control.

• Shandi March 21, 2016 at 12:01 pm

Dips, she did meet with the Principal. Are you that stupid that you didn’t read the part she said she saw two of them and on the look on their faces, she knew her daughter was right? You are either the peadophile or you’re related to him to type such an epistle filled with Bs? The students in QC and the ex student who’ve all stated the exact same thing about the same teacher; are you saying they’re bored and decided to make-up the allegations? It takes a lot to discuss something like this, Mothers DO NOT have time to make up such stories; especially on sensitive issues. I read comments where people said he’ll lock them in the class and try to touch their breasts, one said he wanted to sleep with her, ensuring her he’ll settle her WAEC score for Biology, and she refused. These comments are disturbing. Is he the only male teacher in the school? Like you were already told; you’re too stupid to believe the allegations.

• barbiie bitch March 24, 2016 at 7:41 pm

I agree with you, the story is really complicated because 1. Olaseni does not teach int science and junior students. 2. The girl said she was always afraid to go to his office but she goes with her friends, what will a junior girl be looking for in senior teachers office department, Junior department is far away from his office. 3. He does not stay In school,he has never slept in girls hostel, talk less of been around during lights out in junior hostel, let me remind u that junior hostel is also far away and he can’t even enter hostels in general 4. How did a jss2 girl have phone to call her mum in the night 5. How will a principal say that when she is not even the owner of the school, a public school for that matter. 6 this man as senior girls crushing on him and at his call, why will he go after jss2 when he can have senior girls. They really need to check this story very well before ppl start throwing dirty nasty fingers at him, as if they were there. There are two sides to every story and we all know children are very good when It comes to framing a story. I am also a QCOG, this is my opinion no insult needed

• baby4u2 March 20, 2016 at 12:53 pm

I have a problem with the name cover up. Shame this people. This is the age of social media. The names alone on the Internet can do some serious work for you. Queens college alums I am calling on you guys to go and fight for the children in that school. You guys are very influential around the world. Please rise up and help this child and set this man as a scape goat. God only knows how many girls he has already done something too.

• Abk March 20, 2016 at 2:06 pm

I don’t think the Mom hid the names of the accusers; I think BN did so themselves. Notice the first letter of their names are in the write-up.

• Halima March 20, 2016 at 1:13 pm

So weak reading this. I Don’t know where to start commenting from. The students are in danger if this allegations are true. The VC is a useless woman if she is actually defending the molester. Lord, let this mr O be exposed if this is true. Let him not know peace. You can just imagine the fear this girls live in. School will no longer be fun for them.

• I just waka come March 20, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Names removed for what reasons??

First and foremost this mother’s statement has gone viral for almost 48 hours. In the statement, she clearly clearly mentions the names of the teacher and vice principal involved. This is ACCORDING TO THE MOTHER, so why were the names removed when you lifted it off other blogs and clearly stated that is another ‘according to’ before hand?

Why didn’t you remove Yinusa’s name? After all, the story was viral too before you posted it. He’s a defenseless aboki who can’t sue you abi? *yimu

This is the reason why people don’t send burning issues to you, Bella Naija. You can’t be trusted to not water down their issues all in the bid to save your hairy ass.

Please stick to the ‘who ties gele better’ and the ‘growth of cashew nuts in the western hemisphere’ stories.
    Oh and you don’t have to post this comment, truth hurts, I know.

• Corolla March 20, 2016 at 6:15 pm

Na today? Bella Naija, has always been gutless. Even when it was on blogspot run by one person! I rem those blogspot days, BN always taking down stories due to pressure, then putting them back up again due to pressure from other sides….

Grow some balls, or stick to your normal fluffy stories, “the Vontrapp family releases lookbook for SS 2016”..

• Yaya March 20, 2016 at 1:33 pm

Mr Olaseni Osifala.
    QCOG 2006 in the house sef go no!!!
    Kmt!! Shio
    Mr phonetics
    Mr yama yama talk talk

• Le coco March 20, 2016 at 1:58 pm

God bless you…. now we know.. This man shld be SHAMED.. cld u also give us the name of the p tht supported him… to think she is a woman too who most likely has children.. SHAME

• Bola March 20, 2016 at 2:30 pm

His name is all over the Internet and the girl’s Mom submitted their names (the accusers) in her letter to the blogs; what I’m not sure is why BN decided to hide it. BN, what you’re supposed to hide, you don’t. What you’re not supposed to hide, you hide. You can also hide this comment; won’t come as a surprise.

• D_W March 20, 2016 at 10:17 pm

QC07 set pls help me out, was this the same guy who used to emphasise about ‘sausage going into a doughnut’?!!!
      This is very sad. Girls that should be protected are now being victimised.

• bruno March 20, 2016 at 1:39 pm

they should close down the school entirely. things I have been hearing about this school since the time I was born.

why haven’t the nigerian police launched an investigation. The principal, and the people in the abuja office should all be sacked. then as for the child molester, he should be jailed. they should start a sex offenders register. u molest kids, and u are caught, ur name will be on the list for everyone to see. that way secondary schools wont employ u and people wont allow their kids to go near u.

this is how it always starts. I like u, I want to marry u. u are looking sweet today I feel like kissing u blah blah blah. any man that says that to u is a total pervert. u better warn him. if possible go to the police and report him. many of u ladies are matured enough to know when the compliment is genuine or when he has dangerous motives. we need to start holding classes on rape in girl schools.

• Teju TJ March 20, 2016 at 2:22 pm

Not just sacked bruno. They should all be indicted because they are all accesories to Seni’s crimes. Who knows how high this cover up goes?

• Jennifer March 20, 2016 at 2:37 pm

Not just sacked. The Principals should also be arrested. The teacher should be arrested and prosecuted, cause she was sexually assaulted and molested and that’s a crime. People should inform the right authorities, police, whatever, this shouldn’t be swept under the carpet. When we do things like this (make things like this public and make the perpetrators face the law), idiots who are like the peadophile and the worthless principals will refrain from committing atrocities like this. They MUST be arrested, particularly the molester.
      Thumbs up to the Mom for not keeping quiet about this, God bless you and your home.
      I’ll also like to add that the Parents should have a PTA meeting and make sure the security guards are changed ASAP, your daughters lives are at risk. If you must, take your schools out of the school.

• E March 20, 2016 at 1:40 pm

It is so sad that the school management is trying to cover him. A FEMALE Vice Principal for that matter. This country has a long way to go. As for Mr. O, his cup is full already.

• kinda awkward March 20, 2016 at 1:48 pm

You have done well.

• Mbeke feeling funky March 20, 2016 at 1:52 pm

The teacher and the Vice President should definitely get sacked. The VP is obviously not worthy of her position. It’s crazy how many paedophiles we have hiding within our education system in Naij.

If he’s tried it with this girl who knows how many other victims he’s had.

• HM Faridah March 20, 2016 at 2:19 pm

This I UNACCEPTABLE.

AND YES I’M SHOUTING.

That teacher,vice principal and all others who have covered this rubbish must BE PUNISHED AND SACKED IMMEDIATELY.

If you can’t entrust your children to teachers,then you might as well sit them at home and teach them yourself.

In a civilized society, that teacher would be on an offenders list and would never see the four walls of a school again. The vice principal would have been banished to a remote Island with fellow wild wolves for company.

And Mrs Mother,please note that your daughter gave you your FIRST RED FLAG early ENOUGH! YES.
    Even if you grew up by the village stream, it is UNACCEPTABLE FOR A TEACHER TO TELL HIS STUDENTS THAT THEY ARE ‘BEAUTIFUL AND WANTS TO MARRY THEM’.
    WRONG WRONG WRONG ON EVERY LEVEL.
    COMMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE.
    THIS IS A SEXUAL PREDATOR PREPARING HIS PREY, READY TO STRIKE.

NEXT STEPS
    1.QC Parents need to be mobilized to make a formal complaint/protest to the school. Written and verbal.

2. An official complaint needs to be made to ABUJA immediately copying all relevant bodies.

Enough of people feeling invincible in the depths of their rot and stupidity. Enough of such rubbish and blatant corruption.

There is a sexual predator on the loose in QUEENS COLLEGE YABA and every body says he is a demi God and cannot be sacked??????? How???? *looks around totally bewildered.

You’re saving your daughter by taking her away from that school. That’s fine.

Who is going to take a stand a save the system?

• molarah March 20, 2016 at 2:35 pm

He doesn’t have to be from Queen’s College to be a demi-god…even this “protection” happens in Lagos state government schools.

Teachers NEVER get sacked…no matter what they do. All that results from a school principal reporting them is query upon query, panel upon panel, until the school authorities get frustrated and are forced to reinstate the offender. It’s a government issue, on a national scale. I’m a QC alum and I believe it’s very good this story is getting thiis kind of publicity. Let the folks in Abuja start to hear the kind of nonsense that goes on and start rethinking the framework for managing offending public servants.

• Teju TJ March 20, 2016 at 2:20 pm

I know Seni from Offshore summer lesson in Yaba. Back in 04/05, he used to teach and he is rather inappropriate. When it comes to the matter of reproductive system – he has no control. I know he gave a few girls his number – me included so there is a possibility that he had further encounters with some of the girls. I got into an inappropriate situation with another guy during that period and called him. He told me what planB to get.

Back to the student – this is ridiculous. To knowingly put young girls in danger in their own school. There has to be some form of regulation in our educational institutions. No teacher should be employed without some form of background checks. How can you knowingly keep a child molester around so many young girls. And that vice principal who is an accesory in this matter ought to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. These are the times where i wish I was am established lawyer or I ran an established NGO and could take on these sort of cases probono.

• Yaya March 20, 2016 at 3:13 pm

Girl! I’m a QCOG and I remember when he joined the school and it was this same subject of reproductive system: he was talking about girls on their period should not be wearing the same pad and underwear and all sorts. He was totally out of context and unnecessary!!!

He had some feminine gestures and overly familiar way of relating to people.
      Mr Seni made a name for himself sooon as he joined the school.
      We were young and use to make jokes about him but i did not notice anything else. I left the school shortly.

Eye opener for school management: pls how will a young man be around areas where children board?
      Left unattended. My God!!!

As an alumni. I enjoyed my stay at the school. It used to be great but I’v heard so much nonsense lately.
      I hope no stone is left unturned in the name of prestige… Abeg lifes matter oh!! When such a dangerous person is in the midst of kids, take them out: no buts no maybes. If you save one child, you Save all oh!!!

Pls our government should also tighten legislation around child protection. To think that this girls parent complaints fell on deaf ears till the whole thing scatter finish!
      Why is it that things are only taken seriously when exposed.

Thank God for this mother!!!
      Happy Sunday my people

• jide March 20, 2016 at 2:21 pm

QCOG, now is the time to drop your phonetics and designer handbags and act fast. Make the world proud and rally against this Teacher and VP.

• Person March 20, 2016 at 6:13 pm

We are already on it. The National President has been notified.

• Bola March 20, 2016 at 2:23 pm

It’s alarming that students who were in the school 13 years ago are complaining and agreeing to the reports on Twitter. One stated that the guy did his NYSC there while she was a student before he was retained and students complained then to the authorities about his dirty, pedophile and perverted ways, but nothing was done. Queen’s College is not it at all. Certainly not what it used to be, in our Grand Mom’s and Mom’s time, it was exceptional, now it’s a total mess. I wonder why Parents still send their kids to Queen’s College. The guy has to be sacked, and not only that; prosecuted. Having a girl these days is just scary.

• tgirl March 20, 2016 at 2:37 pm

I believe all d accusation concerning mr osifala cos he is nt d only male teacher in d whole school all dis acts is everywhere some in homes,schools even marriages but because we dnt have working system dat doesnt encourage pple d only suggestion to d solution is for social medias nt to relent in passing it around

• Olly March 20, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Who doesn’t know Mr sheni. Any. I graduated in 09. He was my biology teacher at one point. Apparently he was fooling around also with the dead Mrs ladipo (RIP); ex vp

• a March 20, 2016 at 3:36 pm

The same old Mr Seni from 2006, when I read d story, I just told my sister, I think it’s the same man that always wanted to tell us sex stories in biology class for no reason, but why would the school authorities condone this, it is so unbelievable, we shld ve reported him back then mayb he would ve been sacked

• Mama March 20, 2016 at 4:04 pm

I attended an all girls sec school too in lagos and I remember how a group of 7 male teachers who were all friends sexually harassed students and on most cases ended up having their way. They were very good with the subjects they taught so the students who summoned up courage to report were shunned by the school authority. They frustrated and made school life unbearable for the ones who turned them down and unfortunately there was nothing like social media then so u can imagine how it felt to be young and helpless. Suddenly, God answered our prayers when lagos state government transferred all 7 of them to different schools and brought new teachers. We celebrated like Americans did when obama won the election. I am happy that this parent is doing something about it and I hope the appropriate authority wont sweep this under the carpet.

• Belema March 20, 2016 at 9:05 pm

I hope all schools, public and private who have male teachers, and security guards, particularly in all girls schools should be very cautious and put a lot into consideration. School authorities you cannot collect huge amounts of money from Parents and have no regard for the safety of their children. That is unacceptable. Parents send their kids to school to acquire knowledge, not get assaulted and molested. This is sickening!

• Adele March 20, 2016 at 4:21 pm

I am baffled why this useless school is regarded as prestigious. The so-called name “na wash”. There are so many stories connected with this school it is ridiculous. I would not send my kids there.

Not a fan of girl only schools but QC just does not sit well with me. I had my own dodgy encounter in A-Hall with a head of year who asked me to make tea for him in his office, with the door close and he kept beckoning me to come closer.He was smiling the whole time staring at me. He was Igbo (I am not omitting his name, I just cannot remember it right now as I type) and we were still in Shonibare estate,we had not move to Epe yet. He we such a perv.. I was so innocent and naive back then. Dude kept scoping me up and down and I wondered why I had to go and make him some tea. Of course I could not report, report to who especially as my fees that term had not been paid. Bruh if it had not been the case I would have mentioned something to someone.

In this day of social media our young ones should feel free to speak up. Young ladies and young men, they get abused too but often forgotten.

• annonymous March 20, 2016 at 6:45 pm

LOL girl, do not hate on the prestige of QC. it is not a useless school and has produced so many successful women. The incident though is not new, and has been happening for years now. the issue is not the prestige of the school but the perverts in those schools and how teachers gang up and blame the girls for being abused

• Quiss March 20, 2016 at 8:36 pm

It is a useless school, please deal with it. It was good decades ago, not anymore.

• Belema March 20, 2016 at 9:07 pm

Anonymous. You just stated it has been happening for years and yet the school isn’t useless? Please don’t annoy me this evening.

• Adele March 21, 2016 at 12:30 am

I’m well aware of the successful stories. I am not negating that fact, so that was redundant mentioning that.. A great example is Adaku aka TWP, she is a very successful lady from your school.

However, as you stated it has been going on for years. Over a decade. Erm, at any prestigious school, this should not be the case. So the school in my opinion is not a prestigious school. Not any more. There needs to be a thorough investigation and parents and the public should be rest assured the school is above reproach and doing everything to ensure the safety of the children. This is my only concern.

It is such a shame. There is an update on this story in another BN post. This further adds to my point that the school is not prestigious. The response of that teacher is an utter disgrace.

I pray the young lady is okay.

• ada March 20, 2016 at 5:24 pm

This man must be sleeping with the VP cos that is the only explanation I can give for her stupidity. If you are a child of this woman and you have read this story, just so you know your mother is in an affair with an idiot which indirectly makes her what? There you got it!!!

• jide March 20, 2016 at 5:25 pm

All na wash. It’s like the fOotballl obsession wiith US colleges. The so called leaders in those school woould rather cover up scandals than address it. Joe Paterno rest not in peace.

• deedee March 20, 2016 at 6:20 pm

@ada, you spoke my mind, i think Mr Olaseni is gbenshing the VP, he must be so good in bed that she can not bear the thought of losing him. She is so insensitive and stupid, am sure she is a mother and would not like this same nonsense happening to her daughter.
    I salute this poster’s courage for speaking out, one can imagine the number of girls this same randy fool (Mr Olaseni) has sexually harassed in the school. Na wa o, am sure the fool has a daughter too and is the kind that will threaten fire and brimstone if a guy as much as give his daughter a second glance.
    The school authority has to take up this issue with utmost importance abeg, it is not right and other parents have to unite to fight this impunity in the school. Abuja has to do something too because this is a very serious case.

• aaewhy March 20, 2016 at 6:47 pm

Qcog 09 in the house will know seni the man is a big pervert ,reproduction topic in biology was popular because of him ,he was so vulgar with his grimy hands describing the process ,at that time we just laughed at it but am so disappointed ,a question for the school authority what is Mr seni doing in boarding House area for Gods sake when did all this one start . this is how they killed perplex story during our time until I finally heard he raped one girl ,and another thing with the federal school system is that teachers are always transferred after a certain period of time am shocked as to why Mr seni osifala is still in QC ahan he has spent more than 10years thats improper . He should be jailed for this and the devilish VP sacked immediately. P.s so Mrs njoku is now a VP Good for her .

• Quiss March 20, 2016 at 8:38 pm

If he has raped someone, no matter how long, he should be arrested and jailed; coupled with the new allegations. You get jailed for rape. This issue MUST NOT be swept under the comment. Such a useless school!

• anonymous March 21, 2016 at 12:14 am

“Good for her! ” LOL

• Stone Cold March 20, 2016 at 7:45 pm

Im so miffed. The teacher and VP should be prosecuted, not sacked. Theh should be used as scape goats.
    Parents pls endeavour to have a good rapport with your children. I’m proud of this poster and her daughter. It’s definitely the kind of relationship they have her daughter was able to confide in her, many of us didnt have this opportunity.

• Apples March 20, 2016 at 8:27 pm

Sad!!!!! What is even annoying me is the fact that the principal is female!!! Omg!!! Too sad!!

• bosa March 20, 2016 at 10:17 pm

QUEENS COLLEGE ALLEGATION: PRINCIPAL, OTHERS REACT

Read below, the reactions of Dr Mrs Lami Amodu,the Principal of Queens College, as well as other stakeholders, to allegations of sexual molestation of an unnamed junior student. This allegation was levelled against Olaseni Osifala who is a biology teacher in the school, via social media.

PRINCIPAL:

AKHETUAMEN B.E (Mrs):

VICE-PRINCIPAL (SENIOR SCHOOL):
    Our investigations continue.

SENIOR BOARDING HOUSE MISTRESS:

HEAD GIRL:

OLASENI (THE ACCUSED):

MY TAKE:
    I also spoke with other vice-principals but their testimonies were basically the same as others above. I was told too, that current Miss Nigeria, Unoaku Anyadike, is an alumni of the school. Last week, she visited her former school and on sighting Mr Olaseni, referred to him as the best Biology teacher ever.

From a very neutral point, I think that there are a lot of holes on both sides. I will pick out a few.

THE ALLEGATION
    1. How can someone be diligent enough to make such an allegation, but be so careless as not to know what subject the teacher teaches?
    2. Apparently, the allegation of drunkenness was made to give weight to the story. It is established that the man does not drink.
    3. How can any normal parent whose kid has been molested, stop at having a verbal exchange with one vice-principal and does not go to the principal nor the Police?
    4. Why did the parent not lodge an official complaint with the school? That is an elementary error.
    5. Why did it take one month to break this story? And why on social media rather than the relevant agencies?
    6. Why is the said parent not mentioned in the story? Given that he/she has already decided to withdraw the daughter from Queens College, there is nothing to lose by openly facing the school authorities over such a serious matter.
    7. I read most of the alleged victims of the man. They all have nothing actionable to say. All I have read are comments like, “So the girls wey you sleep with that time never do you?” and “He is evil. I stopped going to class because of him.” These do not establish anything. At best, they are very vague attempts at directing the flow of public opinion. Only one lady specifically mentioned that Mr Olaseni touched her breasts and butt. But even she does not remember what subject he taught her during the JAMB prep classes. How do you remember butt pressing but conveniently forget the subject that led to it?
    8. Have you noticed that all of the people staking their integrity on this man are mothers who, ordinarily, should be wary of men with such history? Yet they stand for him so valiantly. Is it possible for outsiders to know him better than people who work with him daily?
    9. Why, despite the repeated attacks and allegations against him, do successive principals choose to work with him instead? And he gets recommendations from some highly respected folks too.
    10. This is important. The blogger said that she received a mail from the parent of the molested child. Perhaps, it is time to show us the original mail as received inbox. During the sugabelly rape allegation, we did see the necessary mails. Let us see this one as well. Anybody can type a story and claim that they received mails.
    THE DEFENCE
    1. Why is it, for years now, that Mr Olaseni has been the consistent target of sex-related charges and rumours? Is he the only male teacher in the school?
    2. How come he has not gotten to the root of the matter by identifying the alleged ‘insider’ trying to pull him down?
    3. Why is it that so many ladies are claiming to know him by negative reputation?
    4. When prodded, he infers that envy is the reason why some “fellow teachers and staff” hate him enough to plot his downfall. When I pushed further, his only suspect is no longer based in Nigeria. How convenient to point at a person who is not available to defend herself?
    5. I noticed that everybody gave an almost perfect representation of who Olaseni is. Not even one dissenting voice, not one person to diminish the picture of perfection.
    6. Of course, I cannot hold very firmly to the testimony of students who stood before their school’s management to give me their views about a teacher who was also present. It is not a secret that such cases can be doctored as part of damage control.
    7. Could it be that Olaseni is a perfect man as pictured, or is he an expert at pulling the wool over our eyes?
    8. Olaseni is the most decorated teacher in this school. How has he maintained such consistent ratings? Could it be that he has been buying awards? I am told that he is a very generous man. I hope he is not ‘generously’ buying up laurels. I don’t know about you but I have an issue with people who have squeaky clean profiles.

I will urge the parents of the molested child to vigorously pursue this matter, not just for their daughter’s sake, but to ensure that other kids do not fall victim of lewd paedophiles. They owe posterity that much.
    Queens College has to ensure proper investigations into these allegations and come up with a transparent report. Thankfully, the principal is very welcome to the idea of transparent handling of this matter.
    Having read the ‘facts’ presented by both sides, only an independent inquiry can deal with this. Anything else would be subjective. As of this moment, I sit on the fence.
    It is open secret that molestation occurs in schools. It is also known that blackmail and set up occurs as well. May truth be revealed speedily.

• QCOG09 March 21, 2016 at 10:45 am

This is the same mr seni that would lock us in his tiny office on biology floor and try to touch our breasts. Wonderful! QC is a huge disgrace! Just shameful.
      Instead of you to come out and say that you didn’t know this was happening and deal with the issue now that it has been brought to light, you are trying to sweep it under the rug. May God forgive you.
      What the f- is Mr seni doing in the boarding house area? Since when? Why should a man be in an all girls boarding house area for gossake ?! Do you really think a mother would put her and her daughter in the limelight for such if it wasn’t true? The mere fact that girls who graduates 10 years ago are bearing witness to his lecherous ways is bad enough.
      Mr Seni, Mr O- (physics), Mr A- (econs) Mr O- your days are numbered. We cannot continue to keep quite.
      Bella Naija Shame on you for blocking their names. SHAME ON YOU!!

• Shandi March 21, 2016 at 11:48 am

Even now, they’re still blocking the other names you posted. Bella Naija, you are a MESS! If you like, block my comment too.

• Ayoka March 21, 2016 at 6:17 pm

These gbaguans coming from an old girl????
        >>>>>>>>>>>>

• sense March 20, 2016 at 10:24 pm

You are fool. Why pass judgment without trial. I think the national assembly should scrap this social media blockheads called bloggers. Parents have always been irate against teachers for stupid or mundane reasons. Why cant the mother give the name of the child and wants to wreck the life of a teacher? Teachers are always the helpless victims of the ills and vices of the society. Reports have it that the teacher is one of the best biology teacher in Nigeria and his detractors could have picked up issues against him. He has responded, why are you blinded by emotions wrapped in prejudice? F- all you miserable comforters. Always anti teachers.Go fight politicians who molest your kids and their mothers and pay them off not a teacher giving his best to form great patriots of tomorrow. This man is not to be publicised in bad light and media duress. If I were him, I will sue your super werey oloriburuku asshole for accepting bribe to tarnish someone’s life. People are here spewing shit, the same lame brained people that shout for sex education are here crying like cancerous elfs to say shit all because they concocted a fine story to nail a poor teacher . The story is swiftly bought by stupid feminist dull headed advocates seconded by peeps with misgivings for him. I think you all should learn to read between the lines.This story is a fiction. Bella , you are doing journalism the right way, You do not put up reports just to drive traffic. Ignore the retards saying balls.

• Shandi March 21, 2016 at 11:49 am

YOU ARE A FOOL; that’s all I can say.
      So a Mother will happily cook up these allegations? I don’t know why I replied you cause your stupidity deserves no response.

• dips March 21, 2016 at 12:41 pm

This is a response to your reply on my post where you stated that she met the VP.

Apparently you have comprehension issues. Below is an extract from the post stating how and when she met the Vice Principal

‘I went to the vice principal myself and complained to her about my daughter’s issue. Mrs K- and another Vice Principal Mrs N- were both in the room when I entered. From the looks on their faces, I knew my daughter was telling the truth. Mrs N- soon left and it was just me and Mrs K-‘

How does meeting 2 VP’s equal meeting the principal?? Olodo!!!

My point is simple…..it is easy to get carried away with emotions because of the sensitivity of the issue. However, there is always a second side to the story.

• Susan March 21, 2016 at 2:35 pm

Dips you have issues, you really need to see a therapist before it’s too late. You have been saying too much gibberish on this issue since yesterday and you’re not tired. What’s hard to believe? Are you that dense? I’m not sure I understand you. All the past students who’ve narrated similar scenarios with regards the Biology teacher; it’s still hard for you to believe? You need to invest in a brain, afterwhich you do yourself a favor and get a life. What a moron.

• Susan March 21, 2016 at 2:37 pm

A similar situation will happen to your closest relation very soon, so it’ll be easier for you to believe. If anything, you’re the babanla olodo. Empty vessel.

• Anonymous March 21, 2016 at 12:25 am

Well! I wouldn’t say I’m surprised, Seni has always had something with the topic “reproductive system” and he could go over and over it a couple of times, neglecting the scheme of work. But one thing that sounds a bit fishy about the story is that seni doesn’t live across (boarding house area). So I won’t say if I absolutely believe the story but there’s every possibility that he could have attempted molesting her. I happen to know the VP in question (QCOG 012) She’s very strict and principled, and I don’t not believe she would cover such an act…Let justice prevail! Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner.

• Exq March 21, 2016 at 1:32 am

Please just shut up! “I happen to know the VP” since how many years ago? You think a Mother will wake up one morning and decide to make-up a sensitive and sad story like this and share it with the media? Especially in Nogeria? Maybe you’ll believe the Principal is like that when it happens to someone you’re related to. I hate people who reason like you.

• ElessarisElendil March 21, 2016 at 10:17 am

Belema and Ja where, I’m curious did I write that she should have left her daughter there; removing her daughter does not solve the problem, which is the randy teacher, she simply left him to molest others daughters.

Maybe read fully next time.

• Shandi March 21, 2016 at 11:51 am

Maybe be more sensitive and careful when posting next time? I read your comment and shook my head.

• Babez March 21, 2016 at 10:54 am

I remember in sec school, I had this classmate with hips and ass to die for. One day, the biology teacher decided to check our drawings and then proceeded to flog those who didn’t have complete drawings in their notes. He flogged everyone with the cane and when it came to her turn he smacked her ass with his hand hard! HOME GIRL TURNED AROUND AND DISHED HIM THE HOTTEST SLAP I HAVE SEEN TILL DATE AND THE PROCEEDED TO CURSE HIM OUT. Trust the rest of the class to hail the babe. The matter got to the principal’s office and some other teachers (women included) wanted to sweep the thing under the carpet and punish the girl for slapping a teacher….BUT WE HAD THIS AMAZING ENGLISH TEACHER (MALE) WHO WOULD NOT STAND FOR IT… Long story short, home girl wasn’t punished, biology teacher was suspended and till I left that school years two years after, NO TEACHER EVER DID SUCH AGAIN AND TEACHERS WERE ONLY ALLOWED TO FLOG GIRLS ON THEIR PALMS; Not ass, not back PALM ONLY.

IT ONLY TAKES THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISIONS FOR THIS CHAIN OF MADNESS TO STOP!

• Naomi March 21, 2016 at 10:55 am

If families cover up sexual predators in Nigeria, I really don’t expect much from a school. It is all about protecting ‘name’. Yeye name.

• Shandi March 21, 2016 at 11:54 am

You Nigerians and always tagging everything that happens as Nigerian acts. I’m Cameroonian and this happens worldwide. Parents (not in all cases) cover up sexual predators (not necessarily because they want to); but because of the stigma attached to the victim. You do not have to classify every bad thing as Nigerian, I don’t understand why you Nigerians always do that.

• Oluwashanumi March 21, 2016 at 1:32 pm

I believe this story 100%. That he doesnt live on d school premises doesnt mean anything. So he worked late grading papers??? Very few paedophiles have the same profile by day and by night. Havent they heard of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. Shame to the teachers and pta chairperson giving him full support when you have not investigated. Tell me how another child will be bold enough to report. I went to an all girls school and i can tell you that this would happen.
    2 yrs ago we had a child from another federal girls college die in our hospital from severe infection for which the source of infection was unkown. She lapsed in to unconciousness and died. At autopsy , they found her vagina ragged . She was the only child of her mother. Many months later the mother is still trying to find out what happened to her child. The case was never investigated. . Thank God for social media and kudos to this mother. Unfortunately, the real truth will never be known as you can see, the investigator has already taken a stand.

• supporter March 21, 2016 at 6:19 pm

bad belle is allowed….if Mr.seni has touched u before pls come out….just shut up if u have notin to say….my teacher is innocent…..he won’t stoop so low bcos of a js2 girl and for all u who just managed to have data beta shut up abi will u come and teach us biology?….. no mother no child no case!!! and for all you alumnis saying rubbish u r all stupid and brainless as if u don’t know that if you don’t go to the cave of a lion he won’t come look for you. Mr seni is innocent

• Tapuwa March 22, 2016 at 12:28 am

You need to see a psychiatrist, ASAP, you are undeniably foolish.
      1. Duh, of course you’re a supporter of the pedophile, you didn’t have to mention. You are either him or a relation or an idiot like him.
      2. You are NOT a QC student, we’re not as SENSELESS as you to believe that.
      3. “Stoop so low for a JSS2 student”. You are daft! You need divine attention. What a useless comment from an insensitive imbecile. I hope the same thing and even worse happenes to someone very dear to you.
      4. Are you trying to tell me that the victims’s Mom woke up one morning and out of all the male teachers in the school, she decided to single him out and accuse him? Which Mother will ordinarily want to discuss something like this if not true?
      5. On Twitter, as far back as 2013, there are posts of ex-students calling him a pervert and an asewo; years before this new allegation.
      6. Are you seriously trying to tell me that past students, even newly graduated ones and those of decades ago, the people he taught tutorial lessons outside the school and many others decided to just cook up stories about him?
      Honestly, you’re too stupid. Ordinarily, an idiot like you deserves no response but I just had to reply you and let you know how incredibly senseless you are. You need to invest in a brain.