Handbag Designer, Tinuola Oluleye started James LULLY to offer the fashionable woman with an affordable and stylish bag. The brands first line was a hit with BN readers, and they’re hoping their new designs will be an even bigger one!
The new bag called the “JL Wally HOBO” is a a limited edition handbag; it’s spacious as it is made to accommodate all a woman needs. The “JL Wally HOBO” comes in 2 variations: in patent black and also, in a nude brown python leather, both handbags have red suede interior and a gold plate limited edition hardware.
In addition to launching the new handbag design, JL has extended its brand to offering wallets, JL Polo’s and JL Tees.
View “JL Wally HOBO” below:
Contact James LULLY:
JL office: New Banex Plaza (vina) Wuse 2,Abuja- shop 15
E: [email protected]
One Lucky BN Reader stands the chance of walking away with a Python Leather “JL Wally HOBO”.
James LULLY Questions
- James LULLY was founded in what year?
- Name and provide the link to the first James LULLYhandbag line that was featured on Bella Naija
- What’s the James LULLY slogan?
Steps to Enter
- Join James LULLYgroup on Facebook – HERE
- Answer the easy questions
- Send entries to [email protected]
- Subject Line: James Lully
- Entries should be received before 11:59PM (Eastern US Time) – Today 6th of October
Terms & Conditions for James LULLY
- Entries are open to all BN readers but prizes can only be retrieved in Lagos & Abuja, Nigeria
- Contest is only valid where contest terms do not contravene local laws
- Entries should be submitted to [email protected]
- Winner will be chosen at random from pool of correct entries
- Only the winner will be contacted
- To promote transparency and fairness, the winners name will be published on BellaNaija.com
Winner! Ifeoma Oaogwu
1) James LULLY was founded in 2009 by Tinuola Oluleye
2) The first feature of James LULLY was So(phisticated)Lully by James LULLY; link: https://www.bellanaija.com/2009/12/09/bn-features-sophisticatedlully-by-jameslully/
3) The James LULLY slogan is: “Luxury Has No Precincts”