Music

Bye Dubai→Hello Lagos! Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz Head Back Home

Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz - April 2014 - Heading Back Home - BellaNaija.com

Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz are coming back home.

After a short honeymoon, following their white wedding on Saturday 26th April 2014 at the Armani Hotel, Dubai, it’s back to business for T-square.

The couple are seen in their first class lounge in the airplane, relaxing and helping themselves to some delicious bites, as they head to Lagos.

See you soon.

Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz - April 2014 - Heading Back Home - BellaNaija.com 01

1. Idak

April 30, 2014 at 8:45 pm

What exactly is the point of posting the delicacies that they were served, online?
    These excessive need to seek validation from the public bothers on a severe deficiency.
    Anyway this is the same couple that posted a pic of the groom pooing in the bathroom just to prove that they were lodging in some upscale hotel. In that regards,they have form and history,so no surprises.

• Extera

May 1, 2014 at 12:07 am

My dear, you can’t blame people that do this. It’s razzness. *sigh*

• DRAMA

May 4, 2014 at 12:09 pm

Lool! if y’all only knew what happened on their last day in Dubai…. LMAO! #comingSoon

• Temi Tope Adebayo

May 1, 2014 at 3:59 am

Idak, my sister just returned back from Nigeria.. where she indulged herself with some homefood.. African food: EGUSSI, OKRO SOUP, all food.. and she posted them on her facebook. that food she enjoyed in Nigeria was not gourmet.. but, typical African Food.. she enjoyed and she missed.. because my mum prepared it differently and with love.. Is that showing off too?? eschewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! a very long one for you…. BUYAAAAA!

• vashti

May 1, 2014 at 4:18 am

You mean borders on, not bothers on. And in that regard, not regards. I agree with you 100% though. Must everything be posted online?

• Idak

May 1, 2014 at 1:18 pm

Thanks for the corrections. I need to stick to typing in pidgin before my parents disown me.

• Love

May 1, 2014 at 8:24 am

Yeap, I also think it’s an excessive need for validation. I love Tiwa but she comes across as sooo insecure. Privacy is key people. When you put yourself in the public eye like this, the day una no go show up together 1 time, 2 times, 3 times, the public will help spread rumours of separation and divorce when that might not even be the issue and u might start believing the assumptions. You guys please it easy and focus on each other and not trying to make an impression as that is what it comes across as.

2. Cancel Reply

April 30, 2014 at 8:48 pm

To each his own. Hian!

3. Anonymous

April 30, 2014 at 9:05 pm

In that regard

4. pynk

April 30, 2014 at 9:15 pm

The way some people put up pictures you realise poverty was really bad to them at some point.

5. Cece

April 30, 2014 at 9:18 pm

Sorry Idak but I don’t agree with you there. They are free to do whatever it is that makes them happy and brings good memories. While abroad and on a holiday, I also take pictures of exotic food or anything that brings good memories…yes even as simple as a full plate of English Breakfast! I don’t post it on facebook but I certainly put it on Whatsapp.

• Idak

April 30, 2014 at 10:37 pm

Hello Cece,

You just defended my argument with that last sentence of you comment.
      I am not a fan of pictures even for personal consumption but I sure do have some in my private consumption that depict vanity. The crux of the matter is sharing it with the whole world via the world wide web with obvious intent to make an impression designed to validate you. I still struggle to understand the validation behind that poo pic.

6. NONY

April 30, 2014 at 9:21 pm

…I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR AGES…IT COMES FROM A DEEP PLACE OF INSECURITY…WHEN WATER POURS ON THE FLOOR THEY POST PICS…IT IS VERY PRIDEFUL AND LOW CLASS..I SEE THIS A LOT WITH FORCING GUY NOUVEAU RICHE, OR WANNABES WHO DESPERATELY SEEK ATTENTION AND FEEL THEIR SELF WORTH IS BASED ON WORLDLY POSSESSIONS AND PEOPLE LOOKING AT THEM….ONLY JESUS CAN FEEL THE VOID THESE PPL ARE LACKING….AND YES I AM SHOUTING!!

• step77

May 1, 2014 at 5:40 am

I co-sign 100% which brings me to a typical example of some one who falls in the group you described above, Linda Ikeji. She is the poster-child nouveau riche. I happened to waste about 5 minutes of my life looking at her instagram pictures recently, literally every picture that she has posted in the past several months are (I suppose to her) a brag, a declaration, a flaunting that she is wealthy and the need to inform the world of of her unimpressive collection of luxury wear. I used to be a fan or hers, but since she joined this ‘need to validate my self and my $$’ band wagon, I lost all respect for her. I find it amusing that the truly wealthy are usually silent and unassuming …

• Athena S.A.

May 1, 2014 at 8:03 am

@Nony: Well said!!!

• Naija Realist

May 1, 2014 at 8:10 am

And shouting is not “desperately seeking attention”?! LMAO!

7. dish

April 30, 2014 at 9:55 pm

So dat is how is tiwa wasted her hard earned naira by marrying herself in dubai. I love u oh but I no trust dis ur balogun man. And I will like to add in wendy’s voice, we will be watching

• Eve82

April 30, 2014 at 10:21 pm

OMG! Girl how you doing???

• nnena

April 30, 2014 at 11:26 pm

hahahahahhaha – u are hilarious But so true.
      She married herself indeed.
      U aint never lied

• KNOW MY NAME!

May 1, 2014 at 7:52 am

I SWEAR THE GUY LOOKS TOO SUSPECT….PLUS HE’S HAD A CHILD OR TWO?! (BABY-MAMA OR MAMAS) *Shrug* #LetsLeaveItInGodsHands #OnlyTimeWillTell

• Jeri

May 6, 2014 at 1:55 pm

Hahahaaa! Luv ya hun. You just made my day in your “Wendy” voice. Lool

8. bella

April 30, 2014 at 9:57 pm

this couple, chai smh! Just look at their faces! RATCHET!

9. Cece

April 30, 2014 at 10:21 pm

I HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR AGES…STOP THE JEALOUSY!

10. itsjusme

April 30, 2014 at 10:21 pm

if you own a Facebook, twitter or instagram you are also narcissistic so please keep your lips sealed!

• Idak

May 1, 2014 at 8:42 am

So I am officially not narcissistic.
      Thanks for validating me 🙂

• Linda

May 1, 2014 at 3:07 pm

I AGREE 100%, AND THIS IS 2 YRS AGO I TOOK DOWN ALL MY IMAGES FROM FACEBOOK, the account is still active, but i am not active. And on Instagram i post images of quotes, design etc etc – anything but myself

you are right, ANY ONE WHO POST IMAGES OF SELF CONSTANTLY LIKE EVERYWEEK ON FACEBOOK IS A NARCISSIST LIKE, DESPERATELY SEEKING VALIDATION OF SOME SORT COS OF THEIR LOW SELF ESTEEM
      -TIWA SAVAGE
      -LINDA IKEJI
      -CHIKA IKE etc etc etc
      -BUT THE QUEEEN OF THEM ALL IS @mobk0fO aka Noelle (UNBELIEVABLE)

11. Olori Tari

April 30, 2014 at 11:01 pm

I for once agree that BN can like to overpush. Now, this is pushing it ! Leave it yeah….

12. titi

May 1, 2014 at 12:12 am

i betted money today on these two with a friend
    i have seen enough to tell me everything

need for validation is such a sad state of mind

• KNOW MY NAME!

May 1, 2014 at 7:56 am

“Betted”<<<??

BIKO GO TO BED, YOU'RE JADED!

• Non professional opinion

May 1, 2014 at 9:18 am

Don’t make those type of bets. It’s your own future you will be playing with.

13. ......

May 1, 2014 at 1:12 am

i really wish tiwa well…she appears to really love this man and being older in her 30’s is ready to settle down…but he always seems poker faced with her..and no general eye contact, and somewhat awkward…the pics with his baby mama and kids on the other hand are so different he seemed happier and more jocular

• SOLO ACT

May 1, 2014 at 7:16 am

BABY MAMA KEH? WHY DINT BELLA INFORM US OF THIS? HAAA! THEY TRIED TO PULL THE WOOL OVER OUR EYES!! O MA SHAY OOO

• ......

May 2, 2014 at 3:42 am

the baby mama pictures are plastered all over the internet just google and see for ur self…the pretty lady and cutie pie kids he abandoned for Tiwa…when ppl tell stories they need to present the full picture…

• Love

May 1, 2014 at 8:20 am

Huh? Baby mama? He has a kid or kids????

• Fisa

May 2, 2014 at 2:25 pm

2 KIDS!!!!!! The same way Lamar Odom left his baby mama for Khloe Kardashian. A leopard will never change its spots. Where is Lamar and Khloe today ???????? DIVORCED!!!!
      A man who leaves his baby mama to marry someonelse is not advisable. LADIES be very careful.

14. Raerae

May 1, 2014 at 2:46 am

Ma dears, c how yall r comfortably sitting and judging peoples life, if she like she shuld pose in victoria secret pant and post it, its freedom of life, u dnt have to check their pic if it annoys u, everybody does it even hollywood celebrities, u never get used to having this kind of rich ife and it freaks them still. So please make una carry ur load for head accordingly o and drag ur hand luggage plus check in lugagges behind oooo. (Saw this on my facebook wall btw)

15. talk

May 1, 2014 at 3:28 am

what is the meaning of this? I really like tiwa and they both look happy but c’mon posting photos of their first class travel plus food is just screaming ‘BUSH’

16. kina

May 1, 2014 at 8:00 am

It’s a protective instinct to hate what you’ve convince yourself you’ll never have. Why religiously stalk someone on social media just to update yourself on their progress , it’s hard enough knowing they don’t care about your existence. This tiwa matter will cause some people to burst a vein.

17. Tosin

May 1, 2014 at 8:25 am

Welcome. Nnuo. E kaabo.
    I want to make a joke about seat 1A but won’t. It’s my birthday 🙂

• Mz Socially Awkward...

May 1, 2014 at 10:58 am

Happy Birthday, May Day baby! 🙂

18. Binsale

May 1, 2014 at 9:57 am

Guys and Gals chill out for a minute for once, whatever they choose to do is their biz. They are having a good time and that’s it. Taking memory shots along the line. Don’t sound bitter, just do u when u feel like.

19. Person

May 1, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Yes they are entitled to enjoy their life and spend as they please. But they need not give the media daily updates on how they live. that is just unnecessary…how many times has dangote, adenuga, okpanku or, alakija or posted photos of being in their first class cabins, their trips abroad, every single vacation they go on…and before you people start I know that tsquare are in the entertainment industry so it’s different. The point am making is that there is wealth with class…

20. Eve

May 1, 2014 at 12:58 pm

Well said @ person. There is wealth with class. End of story.

21. mrs chidukane

May 1, 2014 at 3:04 pm

Unu rapu fa.Will you also say people that post vacation pictures do so cos they need validation? It’s their choice, let them be.As for the detectives who have already seen pictures of him with his bm and kids,i doff my cap for una!

22. Chidinma

May 1, 2014 at 8:13 pm

The funny thing is that people’s judgement defines THEM not the person it is directed at. It just shows them up as ugly, mean spirited, spiteful , cowardly trolls . Am sorry I don’t judge you as that , it is you that outs yourselves

23. chichi

May 1, 2014 at 8:44 pm

[email protected] see you soon…oh BN

24. ada

May 2, 2014 at 3:53 am

i just love the comments i am seeing here…it is exhilarating and refreshing to know that not everyone especially the young folk who are the primary demographic patronizing this site are not suckers for all these public displays of material and worldly craziness all hope isn’t lost!…as for Chika Ike….please i don’t even want to get started with her…Linda Ikeji is something else….anyone that has had a camcorder in front of them considers themselves a celebrity in Nija…no one born of a woman is a celebrity only Jesus Christ the KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS!!

25. sum1special

May 2, 2014 at 11:09 am

Abeg enough of this two.lets pray and hope their marriage last. All these public display OF EVERYTHING THEY DO DOESNT QUARANTEE BLISSFUL MARRIAGE.Pipe low Tiwa and T-Billz.concentrate more on yourselves and making your marriage successful.

26. Omo1

May 2, 2014 at 11:34 am

And he wears a face cap while she wears a pair of sun shades in a plane..smh

27. ose ose