Music

“Who Died & Made You God”! Dencia Blasts DG of NAFDAC

BellaNaija.com

Dencia in Beverly Hills - July 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01
Last week, Cameroonian pop star Dencia slammed the Director-General of National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control, NAFDAC after Dr Paul Bowtev Orhii said she will be arrested if he lays his hands on her.

Now she is back again. Today, she took to social media to blast him defending her Whitenicious product.
Dr Paul Orhii - BN News - August 2014 - BellaNaija.com 01

Dear Paul Bowtev Orhii, I excluded Dr from your name because I have no respect for hypocrites, I will restrain myself from insulting you because from the looks of things you are the same age as my grandmother and because of the respect I have for her, I respect my elders.

I promised myself I wouldn’t give you the attention your Thot Ass was seeking but here u go, I am giving you.There you are smiling at a fair and white event in Lagos Nigeria. Do you know the meaning of fair and white?

The reason Ebola is spreading in Africa is because useless people like yourself are sitting in high places seeking attention instead or doing your Damn Job.

What is the difference between whitenicious and fair and white? oh wait, let me tell you, the little African girl owns a successful skincare company and she will not f**k your old ass or pay you for approval.

Let me tell you something I am not that girl, I was born March 26 1988, that means I wasn’t born yesterday. Tell those people sending threatening emails to me and my publicist that they will get it good when I get the chance to come for your dumb Asses.

Who the f**k are you? Who died and made you judge or God ?who will you arrest? chile ni**a if you have the guts and big enough balls I dare you “Come to LA or even better when I come to Nigeria try it” you will know the difference between a bee sting and the bite of an Inland Taipan snake.

You hypocrite people like you draw Africa back, look at you?do you need some whitenicious for your women?oh wait,no fair and white gave you enough.

I hate when stupid mofos get me out of character.You might need to go get a non hypocrite Degree and add to your less smart Dr Degree then wait for me to send for you before you come for me.

Nonsense Oloshiiii

1. Kiku

August 8, 2014 at 9:46 am

Dencia might end up being a politician.lmao where did she did this pictures from?bella naija see drama you have caused I see your site as picture source.Lets me real the man is very wrong for holding fair and white and bashing whitenicious.clearly there is conflict of interest.has anyone thought maybe fair and white paid him to bring Dencia down because by the look of things Dencia’s market is selling.i can’t stop laughing Dencia is a comedian.

2. naijababe

August 8, 2014 at 9:48 am

WATS IS DAT NA? DENCIA STOP D INSULT PLS

3. Jd

August 8, 2014 at 9:51 am

Bless you sister! Very well spoken !

4. benny

August 8, 2014 at 9:51 am

Her method is crude but he sure looks pretty silly holding that fair and white; that is a hypocrite right there. Fair and white is obviously a bleaching cream with a name as audacious as Whitenicious. Shame on you sir.

• slice

August 8, 2014 at 11:05 am

fair and white are the last names of the creators of fair and white.

• vivi

August 8, 2014 at 3:24 pm

it is still a bleaching cream

• amaa

August 8, 2014 at 11:01 pm

Fair and white gold is not a bleaching creame checked it out it . We need to do some research before talking guys Google is a search engine

5. nneoma

August 8, 2014 at 9:51 am

Oh mehn!

6. Debee!

August 8, 2014 at 9:52 am

ouch!!

7. stella

August 8, 2014 at 9:53 am

i thought she is Cameroonian she sounds so nigerian

• Teris

August 8, 2014 at 1:31 pm

a poor command of English and a quick temper will do that to you.

8. chidinma

August 8, 2014 at 9:55 am

lol…..

9. frostycake

August 8, 2014 at 9:56 am

Denciarankingfire..this your mouth,is just creamseller you be ohh….

10. Mopelove...

August 8, 2014 at 9:58 am

I do not like u much my dear, but this u just said, i agree one hundred percent… Too many hypocrites in this country of ours… U speak against only when it does not favor you, and when it does, THE REST CAN JUST GO TO HELL.. That’s one of the reason naija still never grow ontop all the potentials we get.

11. missyJ

August 8, 2014 at 9:59 am

Lol I no fit laugh o. I just returned from my Facebook where I was welcomed with updates on bathing with salt and water early in the morning as a preventive measure from contracting Ebola and trust Nigerians to add pepper and salt to the whole matter.

12. chika

August 8, 2014 at 10:00 am

kudos dencia….u lambasted welll…..
    [email protected]””Boko haram is kidnapping people and hurting people instead of holding meetings to see how you can help you seat there talking Dencia. Always remember u can’t have none of this.””

13. NIRA

August 8, 2014 at 10:01 am

In as much as I don’t support Dencia’s swearing, name-calling and abuses, this picture is damning and Paul Orhi should be ashamed for promoting F&W while bashing Whitenecious. Quite hypocritical of him, if it’s true.

14. TeeTee

August 8, 2014 at 10:11 am

LMAO omo gutter lol but she spoke the truth however crudely and insult ridden when someone says i dont want to insult you .. you know its insult coming next lol

15. Sissi Taylor

August 8, 2014 at 10:12 am

If this man has the same look as your grandmother, that means your mother is then a bastard since your grandmother had her at 13 years of age.. So take a walk , you are not interesting.. someone needs to help her zip it.. she is so hypocrite this girl and on top very rude.. All these trash, low class people are trying to get some fame.. instantly, I guess the Kim Kardashian Syndrome is all over the world .. affecting only some dummies!

• ekalor

August 8, 2014 at 12:52 pm

This is not about Dencia, its about the Mans hypocrisy

• My opinion

August 8, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Shut your mouth and speak the truth. Dencia may be wrong on other things but she’s 100% right on this one.

• anonymous

August 8, 2014 at 3:23 pm

mama wat r u saying……… calling sum1’s moda a bastard.. ode

• anonymous

August 8, 2014 at 3:27 pm

mama wat r u saying.. y sud u call sum1’s moda a bastard. ode

16. Aragon

August 8, 2014 at 10:15 am

Well, Dencia is right on this one. The man epitomizes the hypocrisy and corruption that Nigerian officials are known for. He says *FAIR and WHITE’ is ok for dark skinned Nigerians but ‘WHITENICIOUS’ , God forbid, should not be sold in Naija.
    The question is; whose bribe is bigger? Another one is, which of them is coming from *white’ people since Nigerians have a preponderance to bend over backwards for all persons ‘white’ while at the same time kicking their own countrymen under the bus.

17. God's Love

August 8, 2014 at 10:17 am

#WeNeedAVaccineAgainstEbolaNow

• Teris

August 8, 2014 at 1:33 pm

truly, we do. but that’s a different article.

18. Maxime

August 8, 2014 at 10:18 am

His comments were uncalled for and silly (surely he has more serious things to worry about than Dencia!) so it’s good that she responded, especially since she revealed his hypocrisy. I like the fact that she always stands up for herself, but I think her choice of words was too crude sha.

19. Mariaah

August 8, 2014 at 10:21 am

Oho!!! I am all for basking in the skin colour you were created in but WHAT A GOOD COMEBACK DENCIA!! GOOD!!!

Same thing I thought when I saw reports that he said he will get her. For goodness sake, he was at the Fair and White event and by all means, fair and white isn’t far from whiteneous..

Good!!!

20. Gistyinka Blog

August 8, 2014 at 10:25 am

Hmmm Lobatan, all this punch lines is too much Dencia. Think about the others way around for your product, provide good evident for the agency and stop playing games on mainstream media sites.

21. Iris

August 8, 2014 at 10:41 am

LOL. I’m entertained enough by this saga that I’m willing to ignore her spelling error in the last paragraph and the missing punctuation marks.

22. mimz

August 8, 2014 at 10:42 am

” I will restrain myself from insulting you because from the looks of things you are the same age as my grandmother and because of the respect I have for her, I respect my elders.”…Dencia, lyk seriously!!!

23. Anon

August 8, 2014 at 10:44 am

She should have crafted that letter better.

24. Nk

August 8, 2014 at 10:49 am

hahahahahaha… Speechless.
    I don’t think he saw that coming…

25. Busarni

August 8, 2014 at 10:50 am

Honestly speaking, Nafdac boss sounded like 5encia refused playing ball. Hian,,,

26. Hurperyeahmie

August 8, 2014 at 11:04 am

she sounds pained

27. Hype9ja.com

August 8, 2014 at 11:05 am

Dencia again!

hype9ja.com/2014/08/ebola-scare-salt-water-bath-and-all-you-need-to-know-about-the-virus

28. kenny

August 8, 2014 at 11:22 am

now, that’s how u put this stupid, greedy Nigerians in their place.
    the mofos don’t even know their jobs, order that to loot money, good one Dencia.

29. ify

August 8, 2014 at 11:26 am

@Dencia; continue , very soon, you ll’ turn to Michael Jackson

30. nika

August 8, 2014 at 11:27 am

b*tch plzzzzz……………

31. marietta

August 8, 2014 at 11:31 am

oKAY the message was a lil bit too ghetto for my taste, but he was asking for it. and it did seem a bit uncalled for, him attacking her and all… he needs to deal with #eradicateebola and not bother with people who’re trying to make an honest living.

32. Sucre

August 8, 2014 at 11:40 am

4 all of u liking what dencia said, aren’t cosmetic manufacturers supposed to get approval from NAFDAC b4 selling them to Nigerians? Who knows what is in whitenicious? @least we all know fair and white is NAFDAC certified. So till Dencia gets certification for whitenicious, its safe to assume its carcinogenic cos no one can confirm if she has a carcinogen as a component

• Lindsey

August 8, 2014 at 5:40 pm

Thank you o? Finally someone that understand the issue here. I have some serious permatman on my face and my arms and it is something that runs in my family. So I use lighteners to even my skintone. I only use kojic acid based products no hydroquinone or steroids for me. I use NC45 in MAC So I am by no means light skinned . Not even close. But for me to even appear evenly complected, I need kojic acid based cream 3 days a week with deep exfoliation. I only buy from fair and white Paris cos the USA FAIR AND WHITE sell hydroquinone based products which is a no no for me. When I see “supposed” young enterprising women like Dencia, I am always thrilled to support them but when I inquired about her ingredients,,,you should have seen the insult laced response this heifer sent me. She went for the jugular all defensive and I was like wtf? All I asked was whether her products are natural o. And then I saw all her “tea” on skincare talk .com where people said they got half empty products with no receipt, products with no labels, products that smelled so bad, they couldn’t leave it in the house. These people put photos online as proof. My theory is the NAFDAC guy shined her Congo and jabo her that’s why she mad at NAFDAC..LOL

33. twenny

August 8, 2014 at 11:46 am

The man failed by holding fair and white product but pls the insult was too much, Dencia is rude and bad mannere. She sounded like someone that does not have a father figure abi NAFDAC boss chop your “donnut” and ran away?

34. Jhennique

August 8, 2014 at 11:48 am

hehehe. i agree with her for calling him out, but she didnt have to be abusive about it. this is business, opposition is expected. that picture was worth all the words. she shouldhave just kept it professional and earned more respect.

35. Uche

August 8, 2014 at 11:50 am

Well, Dencia is right on the aspect of the creams. But telling him to go fight boko haram is like telling a teacher to go fight too! Every body has his or her job description. He as well cant get a cure for Ebola cos his job is to monitor drugs already produced and stop fake drug distribution; he is not a scientist to develop Ebola cure for you Dencia. LOOK FOR OTHER PUNCHLINES!!!!!!!!!!!!

36. Eniola

August 8, 2014 at 11:51 am

Dencia is on fire,the man is truly a hypocrite……lets see where this will end buh mehn the insults were too much may he deserves may be he doesnt.aii

37. kechi

August 8, 2014 at 12:04 pm

lols

38. moi

August 8, 2014 at 1:49 pm

I’m not a fan but well said my lady. Well busted like Bamb!!!

39. loew

August 8, 2014 at 1:53 pm

Its only normal for people to put others in their place when they are insulted. Dencia i support you with the good evidence you have.Even without evidence i still support you.The dude is just upset that he is not getting his cut from your products.Typical naija mentality, grease my palms before you pass.

40. SANDY

August 8, 2014 at 1:53 pm

JUMP AM PASS

41. Debs

August 8, 2014 at 2:04 pm

Perhaps dencia wanted the NAFDAC approval but the DG wanted something else, theres more to this insult oooo??? lol

• Lindsey

August 8, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Exactly. But NAFDAC would not have had an easy pass at telling her off if her product didn’t reek of cheapness. Everything is packaging. You can’t mix crap in your kitchen, then repackage with crooked labels ridden with typos and then try to bribe NAFDAC To approve such crap. She is an abe ile (under the shed) mixologist like those tejuosho market madam yoyo cream sellers and she needs to stay in her lane and stop thinking she is a brand name competing with Fair and White or Makari. The tejuosho oloshe koshe madams arent flood the internet like rabid dogs trying to push NADFDAC for approval

42. nene

August 8, 2014 at 2:28 pm

if nigeria doesn’t want whitenicious, Dencia go and sell your cream in congo and cameroon, is it by force?

43. anonymous

August 8, 2014 at 3:30 pm

nafdac or no nafdac sumfin dats called white is bleaching cream. use ur head

44. Bliss

August 8, 2014 at 3:31 pm

I thought the same when I read her reply. I kinda suspect that Dencia tried to register whitennicious with NAFDAC but the man wanted more, which Dencia would not give. Y’all even taking this matter far to Boko haram and Ebola: what about all the fake medication in the nigerian market killing people everyday; ground yam or cassava carefully molded into paracetamol pills. He won’t deal with that one. He wants to die on top dencia’s matter. I tire for this African leaders. Na by Gods grace weh dem deh walk one leg in front of the other. If na only their brain, deh for deh walk backwards. Ahhhh Dencia!! I like ur mouth and courage.

45. Jojo

August 8, 2014 at 4:09 pm

Now you have made your point, let’s see you see it in a market he controls.
    Dencia, you can trap more flies with honey than with vinegar

46. Oma

August 8, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Well dencia doesn’t need Nigeria to sell her products….we have enough iya alaba, Eleko ojuelegba herbal cream mixers to deal with….in this new fad that lagos girls want thier faces white…Dencia would have an Army behind her on this one..i only plead with her to take it elsewhere maybe SA or even Ghana..for that Mr Paul he should be out of a job by now…fair and white of all creams….taaah

47. Lindsey

August 8, 2014 at 5:12 pm

You guys are missing the point…Dencia mixes her cream in her basement. She has no factory or production line…no company sef, have you seen the product? This girl orders jars in bulk, uses a mixer to mix retail type bleaching creams and steroid and mercury, and then resells . You can just tell from her website that Her cream labels were printed from a canon printer , cut with a scissors, licked with saliva and and slapped on each jar. If stupid Dencia had packaged her ish like a professional, no one will come after her. Fair and white is a company with a physical office and the whole 9. Ther is fair and white Paris and fair and white USA. You go to the fair and white website, there is a contact address and a contact phone number you call and someone actually picks up. Fair and white listed all the ingredient in their products and when you call them, an associate who is very educated will walk you through their ingredients list. Dencia on the other hand is a hustling mixologist…no contact address, no phone number no ingredients….nothing which is why I think she should be jailed for fraud and possibly endangering lives COS god knows what she mixes in that snake oil of hers. How can you charge $150 for 2 ounce of ish that no one knows what’s in it and you cent be contacted? This chic has some nerves to compare herself to fair and white because they are not even a close match. The Whitenicious website looks like a 5th grader’s school project for crying out loud and the way Dencia replies her customers? You guys need to read those emails she sends to her customers…I mean this is one crass bitch and I’m very sure it’s a matter of time before karma catches up with her. She made herself an easy target cos she is not a legit business’s. No one will attack fair and white or QEI+ cos these are real companies who will deploy their legal team after whoever slanders them, Of all the people attacking Dencia, how come she hasn’t had the audacity to sue anyone? Could that be because if she dared, she may end up getting locked up by the time her ish gets tested and illegal amount of hydroquinone, steroid and mercury are found?

48. Bullet

August 8, 2014 at 6:17 pm

Wellsaid Dencia………Is it that these politicians are empty headed ,lacks initiative or theres actually no work for them to do..Making stupid talks like that just because of whitenecious. Na whitenecious be the only product for market wey they bleach?……all those ones wey fill oshodi wey contain hydroquinone…you no see that one?….Any way Oga NAFDAC…You don drag yourself for ground with Dencia o.

49. chi-e-z

August 8, 2014 at 7:50 pm

Wait so she doesn’t list all the ingredients in her products? That’s dangerous

50. aj

August 8, 2014 at 10:18 pm

Dencia if you are born in 1988 then i am 10 years old…schewww. im surprised nobody commented on her lie. stupid girl!!!

• moi1

August 11, 2014 at 3:07 pm

are you her mother?thats her real age.all these pple always looking for something negative to say.mcheewww.

51. Mimi

August 8, 2014 at 11:51 pm

But she said she won’t insult him now.

52. Khaleesi

August 9, 2014 at 9:32 pm

I’m no fan of hers but I agree with her (though I don’t appreciate her language). I’m sure the man was trying to bribe her with *** and stuff…

53. yourstrulyblogposts.blogspot.com

August 9, 2014 at 10:52 pm

The necessity and policy of silence………………………………………………..