Music

Singer Angie Stone Arrested for Knocking out Daughter’s Front Two Teeth | Daughter Speaks Out

Angie Stone

Angie Stone

TMZ reports that Singer Angie Stone has been arrested for domestic aggravated assault.

It is being reported that the 53-year-old singer hit her daughter, Diamond, in the face with a metal stand and knocked out her front teeth.

Angie says she was acting in self-defense because her 30-year-old daughter punched her in face.

TMZ also reports that Diamond told police the argument started when Angie complained Diamond didn’t clean up after her children. Diamond was also taken into custody, but eventually released without being charged.

Angie Stone’s daughter released a statement via Facebook saying:

People are so quick to pass judgment but never really know the full story. Never uphold people in wrong no matter who they are I’m crushed but I ain’t dead so for the people that praise “her” keep right on just know that it ain’t over. You so big and bad but had to use a weapon on me in a fight that you started. You giggled on the inside because you thought I was going to jail too.?#?Wrong? I’m sick of putting up these fronts and because you took shit to another level I will too. I love all my family but I cannot take anymore abuse so I’m separating myself from it all. I pray God heals us from this but from where I sit there is no turning back cause if you ain’t wit me you against me. You so worried about to media and the press but I promise you this I will not rest until my story is heard!

She also posted pictures of her teeth and the metal plank that was used in the assault.

Angie-Stones-Daughter-Diamond-Speaks-Out-feat

Photo Credit: Getty Images/Rob Kim

1. Taiwo

March 11, 2015 at 12:32 pm

Damn!!! That must have hurrrrrrrttt!!!!!!!

2. Dom!!!!

March 11, 2015 at 12:42 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mother and daughter??? Yes sometimes my mother says or does things that make me kick off, you cannot imagine, but the only reason we never reach this point, GOD FORBID!!, it’s only due to the Respect we give to each other, the morals and teachings I got from her, and the God fearing environment I grew up from. Can’t even imagine raising my monkey looking hand on her, Haba.

3. Oluwaseun

March 11, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Lol…. This mama don’t joke (smh).
    What’s thus craze in the world now, where family members bring their matters online to total strangers? This is creepy and ridiculous.

4. RIFF RAFF

March 11, 2015 at 12:52 pm

Let her pretend to try it in this part of the world…nonsense! Some children ehn! When they mean to push u to the wall…. That is why i call correct ass-WHOOPING . What is this grown 30 year old with two kids doing in her mama’s house? She takes you in with your kids, feeds u and u still got the nerve to punch her in the face? Well Angie and that her slick-mouth disrespectful daughter always had a dysfunctional relationship though. The girl was raised by her grand mom, while Angie was working on her music career to build a better life for themselves…and probably out of guilt, this Angie tolerated Diamond’s misbehavior and excesses…. a little too much.Now this is the result
    You live in my house, you go by my rules or you go look for your own house AND MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY!!!
    TRY RUBBISH AND I’LL EQUALLY SEND YOUR TEETH FLYING ALL OVER THE PLACE. ALL OF THEM!!!
    And to think this jobless, lazy, entitled idiot who does nothing but eat, – and churn – , after her release will still go back and comfortably sit in Angie’s house ..;

• Manny

March 12, 2015 at 12:07 am

Riff raff wetin. Calling those kids bastards is rather uncalled for.

5. chi-e-z

March 11, 2015 at 1:01 pm

Well damn Angie… this girl have mouth sef she hit her mother and she is proud to be saying she had to use a weapon to defend herself against her own daughter..useless daughter. Girls of this day and age ridiculous. With all the chaos I went through with my mom who left me @ a young age I’d never ever think of hitting her as a grown woman cause I know the suffering and anguish , mental and physical abuse some mothers had to endure for their children after feeding her and giving birth to her she has guts to be proud to fight her own mother.

6. alienrocks

March 11, 2015 at 2:02 pm

we don’t wash our dirty panties in the public diamond. U have just embarrassed your family.Besides, no matter intense the argument was wth ur mum,u did bad hitting her. She is ur mum and she deserve the respect. if not for anything else but for the fact that she gave birth to you. i feel sorry for you that u feel like you have won because she is in jail. think of who will take care of you and your kids in that your mum’s house that you are in…

7. bruno

March 11, 2015 at 2:29 pm

angie went old school on her daughter’s a$$.

this will make her daughter to go out and get a job and get her own place and stophaving children out of wedlock.

I think angie was tired of her daughter’s foolishness.

so who is going to pay for the teeth now?

8. DrkNite

March 11, 2015 at 4:05 pm

I think she looks prettier with the teeth missing. Or is it just me.

9. hawttalkwithtosan.blogspot.ca

March 11, 2015 at 8:04 pm

Angie no! What a mess!

10. Su preme

March 11, 2015 at 11:00 pm

Mommy’s obviously gon buy you a new set of teeth so go and sit the bleep down and stop ranting as if you are not enjoying the privileges. If little children and helpless people are crying ‘abuse’ this 30year old agbaya wan follow join. Smh. This is what you get when you spoil a child rotten… May God fix you and your mommy’s issues sha.

11. Manny

March 12, 2015 at 12:09 am

According to news reports, her teeth were rotten beforehand so they flew out so easily. But damn, Angie is not to be messed with.

12. Efee

March 12, 2015 at 3:40 am

Lmao @ Manny….Going by her rant, it’s not hard to imagine Angie’s frustration.

13. Abster

March 12, 2015 at 6:29 pm

Oh Dang! @ 30? Clearly not too old for an ass whooping.. Nne sorry oh!

14. lexus

March 12, 2015 at 8:06 pm

You don’t mess up with Medea (Angie Stone). She is gonna knock off your tooth off your mouth.