Relationships

Could You be the Side Chick/Guy? Watch these ‘Tips’ from The NoiseMaker to Find Out

The NoiseMaker Episode 10 - Yemi Akisanya

Yemi Akisanya is back again with Episode 10 of his controversial vlog, The NoiseMaker.

Imagine seeing your ‘man’ or ‘woman”s pre-wedding photo shoot/wedding photos on social media?! It happens! You were the side chick/dude, or boyfriend/girlfriend #2 and you had NO clue.

This week, Yemi gives tips on how to figure out if you’re not the only one:

#1 The person never picks up your calls. They always call back with an excuse.
#2 They’re always at ‘work’ on the weekends

and more!
Watch them in the latest vlog!

The NoiseMaker is produced by ToksVisions.

1. @edDREAMZ

April 2, 2015 at 6:22 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Sounds interesting but am saving megabyte…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

2. miminty

April 2, 2015 at 7:03 pm

is the solution doable?

3. Ovadje

April 2, 2015 at 7:49 pm

Many chicks (pardon the expression) do not know that they are already side-chicks…

4. Tg

April 2, 2015 at 8:02 pm

I just found out of recent tht my boyfriend of two years has another girlfriend …and he wants me to be okay with being a side chick …. Imagine !

• Iris

April 2, 2015 at 9:22 pm

I just spent 10 minutes trying to think of a suitable punishment you should administer to that fungus masquerading as a mammal. In the end all I could think of was ‘leave him’ but I honestly don’t think it is sufficient.

• le coco

April 2, 2015 at 11:11 pm

bluuurd of jesus.. 2 years.. my dear sorry.. its not easy.. and the way guys be having confidence nowadays….. mtchew.. nd u know sm foolish girls will accept it because they feel they hv invested the time already… no thanks.. my dear there are better guys out there.. goodluck

5. JudgeMe

April 2, 2015 at 9:41 pm

I have a been a side dude from my uni days till now, although i try to avoid married folks. Sadly i was preyed upon, and now thats all i know. my brain thinks its super convenient cos i dont deal with d home drama. Afterall, am not the one dat deals with marriage headache.
    Please no bash me oh, i didnt waka into the marriage, it was broken already. I give a listening ear and give comfort. I am ensuring the marriage lasts, cos most times they r not happy and need outside assitance to go home happy,
    As a side dude, i knew my place. Sometimes u will be upset u cant share a holiday or night together. Oh well, but lets be clear, i never took a dime. I just wanted companionship despite them always offering this and dat. I come from $$ and only needed some love.

• Amarachi

April 2, 2015 at 11:55 pm

Good for you! You’re living the life …

• bn lover

April 3, 2015 at 12:20 am

So y choose a married woman….wen u know her marriage was already hitting d rock? Am I allowed to think that u took advantage of her situation???……acting d shoulder 2 cry on and also making urself d dick to ride on…… No matter what ur situation is….once a man or woman isn’t divorced……RUN…do not ve relations with her….dat is adultry

• P.O.

April 3, 2015 at 1:56 am

” I come from $$ and only needed some love.” How about you go see a therapist?? Seriously you don’t have to devalue yourself, you have a problem which can be fixed.

• Diddy

April 3, 2015 at 9:00 am

person wey dey use cutlass dey cut person no go allow small knife pass am for back,well u felt u had noting to lose and moreover u were neither spending nor she,and u needed love and she was just your perfect type,what u did was beyond betrayal cos u used her weakness as your strength and that makes u Mr weak.

6. Osato

April 3, 2015 at 3:14 am

Yemi,spoke nothing but the truth here. Methimks Naija gals aren’t ready for this kind of vlogs. All the vlogs are on point,precise and right on target. Well done Sir. Before anyone calls me a paid hack or anything, i don’t know Yemi personally. I just enjoy his brand of truism,humor,wit all mixed up.

7. nnenna

April 3, 2015 at 7:15 am

Hmmm, bros @judge me, ãήϑ you think because you were “preyed on” ãήϑ “the marriage was already broken” it justifies being with another man’s wife? Put yourself in his shoes. Second, you’ll always be the second wheel; always. Their homes be always be their first priority because after “much much’ ñõ woman wants a broken marriage; she’ll come to you for comfort ãήϑ go back home to settle with oga. You sound like a nice person ãήϑ every human deserves better than being served crumbs.

8. Diddy

April 3, 2015 at 9:18 am

Whether we like it or not side chick/dude has come to stay,the social networking has made it easier for guys that could not walk up to a lady to say hi now say it thru these means,cos guys una know se no be every man get liver to tell lady hi cos if she no ansa u or she give u dat stern look liver don cut be that,so the side chick/dude or the main chick/dude are all in a competition and it will continue like that till thy kingdom come,so is either we acknowledge that such thing exist or we pretend it doesnt but whichever way the choice is ours and fixing it when we find ourself in such circumstances depends on us.

9. ShineShineShine

April 3, 2015 at 11:10 am

FAT COPY CAT – you bash Toke but steal her ideas. Old story, Toke don deal with this Topic since 2014 forward March my friend!

10. Ima

April 3, 2015 at 11:20 am

How about EVERYONE, and not just women, posts the person they are dating on the said social media holiday?! While I think the solution is silly and not something I would participate in, if it must happen, then is should be for everyone! #feministandproud

11. Ima

April 3, 2015 at 11:20 am

How about EVERYONE, and not just women, posts the person they are dating on the said social media holiday?! While I think the solution is silly and not something I would participate in, if it must happen, then it should be for everyone! #feministandproud

12. Temii

April 3, 2015 at 12:38 pm

Loool! Yemi Akinsanya o …I dig the idea of show your man day though.

13. LILO

April 3, 2015 at 9:58 pm

Lmao…haha yemi is a fool. Consider o

14. t

April 3, 2015 at 11:25 pm

Hmmmm, consider o!! Looool abeg, this is funny