Music

New Music: Ms. Jaie feat Olamide – Wine

Ms.Jaie_WineU.K based Nigerian act Ms. Jaie is back! and this time, the ‘London Dimedoll’ enlists the help of street king Olamide on her new song ‘Wine’.

Listen and download it below:

Download

1. chi-e-z

April 1, 2016 at 12:49 pm

I swear this contouring of nose thing needs to die. like I be thinkin a very one a trans now. I can’t even recogniz k michelle. your beautiful negroe nose is enough.

• Enma

May 3, 2016 at 12:50 am

Enemy of progress please go get a job and stop hating on Talent

2. Dayo

April 1, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Everything she sings on sound amazing love her

3. Femi4ever

April 1, 2016 at 3:10 pm

Dis girl is too badt ???

4. Tunde

April 1, 2016 at 3:14 pm

Hi Ms Jaie,

I hope you get to read this. I’m a very big fan of yours. I’ve followed you for some years now, venturing into the Nigerian market with ‘Kilonpop’. You are an amazing singer.

Your single ‘Right here’ with Naeto C was grand. Your recent single ‘Ozumba Mbadiwe’ is straight fire.

But you seem to be pressured to appeal to the Nigerian audience. You ‘Jaiye’ and ‘Wine’ singles are not you. You seem to be struggling with fast paced ‘tumgba’ music.

Babe, do you. It’ll take time but you cannot compromise your music for people who won’t recognize your dumbing-down.

Your biggest fan,

Tunde.

5. Carina

April 1, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Cool!
    Every naija artiste wants to feature Olamide. Ride on!

ckjacob.com

6. Tosin

April 1, 2016 at 9:13 pm

potential. the video will determine.
    Not a good situation to be in tho, when so many are doing the same thing, so like Tunde wrote, the artist may have to rediscover and communicate what makes her work special. Good luck finding your sweet spot.

My current campaign is that everybody is trying to entertain and it seems the people (the ones that can be reached through usual ringtones and bushbars and downloads) are already over-served. That entertainment talent should sort of start moving into the information and education business. Needs some work, but there’s a multibillion dollar industry in there…

But if you want to stay with ‘Wine’ then go hard and good luck.

7. Mona

April 2, 2016 at 10:11 am

I love how diverse U R Ms. Jaie I hope you see this! I’ve been a fan since the beginning and I love Jaiye the most! This is another Smash. Hope to meet you one day.

• Shola

April 2, 2016 at 10:15 am

I love how she sounds on everything and with the man of the year Baddo I’m winding my waist round and round #teamdiamond

8. Ike

April 3, 2016 at 7:55 am

I just want to meet you.

9. Abbey

April 3, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Olamide dey drive every one crazy, Omo I gbadun this his star oooo.

10. shade

April 13, 2016 at 4:34 pm

wine wine wine cant wait to see this video Ms Jaie Tor Badt

11. Pam

April 13, 2016 at 9:05 pm

yes we must have a video for this one please Ms Jaie if you see this know that i am your number one fan.

12. Enma

May 3, 2016 at 12:52 am

Drop this video we are waiting Ms Jaie

13. Kara

November 16, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Ms Jaie you are the truth keep making great music I love you