News

7 & 10-year-old Boys Arrested in Cameroon for Allegedly Raping and Killing 1-year-old Girl

BellaNaija.com

The suspected children

The suspected children

The Police in the Kumbe Balindo, Ndian Division in the South West region, Cameroon has arrested two boys, aged 7 and 10 for allegedly raping and killing a 1-year-old girl.

According to Cameroon Intelligence Reportthe boys, after raping the girl, forced her into a pit latrine and then hit her to death with a stick.

The report added that a traditional ruler in the area said that the young boys cannot get an erection and are also not capable of destroying the late baby’s private as the medical reports indicated.

The two boys have admitted throwing the little girl in the toilet and killing her whilst she was in there, amidst suspicion that someone is using the children to hide a ritual crime.

Watch them admit to the crime below:

1. sanaa

September 9, 2016 at 1:04 pm

What is the world coming to…

2. Somto

September 9, 2016 at 1:12 pm

Something doesn’t quite add up and I am inclined to believe the village head. How can this be possible , a 7yr old with a sustained detection to rape a 1yr old. These kids are definitely under the influence of some demonic forces. Satan will be disgraced IJN.

3. Sonia Paloma

September 9, 2016 at 1:14 pm

This is wrong!
    I do not believe for a minute these kids did that
    The parents need to be with them and persuade them to speak the truth, they are definitely covering for someone
    I just watched the video, i swear some Africans are thousand years behind. What nonsense. Threatening to put the kids in a pit and calling them witch. I am so pissed at even the police that are meant to serve and protect its community. what is the public display of these kids for? is there no law in that damn place? with videos showing ignoramus illiterates like these, Africa has a long way to go
    Abeg, i dey vex

4. Adaeze Writes

September 9, 2016 at 2:59 pm

Someone definitely influenced them. I don’t believe this! WhaaaaaaaT????

5. Dr. N

September 9, 2016 at 3:03 pm

If they raped they themselves have been raped
    Proper investigation is.key
    Perhaps they used objects? Had a case of a 3 yr old girl who inserted a broomstick into a lil boy’s penis

6. Prince

September 9, 2016 at 3:49 pm

How possible is this. Anyways, i have a long weekend ahead of me. See you on Wednesday Bellanaija.

7. Dee USA

September 9, 2016 at 5:43 pm

What was the point of blurring their faces if you planned on showing it in the video?

8. ardnas

September 9, 2016 at 7:31 pm

The beginning of the end! What else have we not heard.

9. chic wen sanbi

September 9, 2016 at 9:14 pm

Wc kain mumu gist be this….abegi make una freee this kids.
    But wait ooooo, where are their parents? Anyways is only in AFrica we will hearit tinz……..smh

10. Adambano

September 11, 2016 at 12:01 pm

I am surprised everyone is saying these boys can’t do a thing like this. Are you serious? They can. Infact there are extremely bizarre behaviors I have seen kids display that shocks me as an adult. There was this particular kid then that I know segun where I ran my first boutique shop. He lives with his single mum and elder brother. There is no form of wickedness yes wickedness that this boy of barely 7 doesn’t know. He and his brother were that terrible. But the brother who was about 9 then was fairly better than segun. Segun was a very terrible bully with no provocation from almost all his victims who were mainly little girls. There was nothing I didn’t witness him do. Saw him kicked and pushed a 3 year old inside very dirty gutter and still threw stone at her while she was inside there. I have seen him pull down little girls undies while he hold them and mutters see your small yansh. While he tries to insert his finger into their anus. This particular one was his most favourite habit. I have seen him used a sharp object on others. He will stab and stab. He will run away when you try to get him. Only to return and draw some more blood there in your presence when your attention won’t be there. Segun damaged the eye of their neighbors kid. I don’t know what he used on the 2 year old and today that eye is perpetually open and can’t close. For these kids here, proper investigation should be done and they should also treat them as kids which they are. No roughness and uncalled harsh treatment.