News

President Donald Trump & First Lady Melania share their First Dance at the Inauguration Liberty Ball | Watch

Donald and Melania Trump have officially shared their first dance as President and First Lady!

The couple stepped out at both the Freedom Inaugural Ball and the Liberty Inaugural Ball to share their first dance to “My Way.”

Melania was wearing a stunning custom made Hervé Pierre gown.

Watch the video below.

Photo Credit: Getty Images/Rob Carr

1. Deb

January 21, 2017 at 9:01 am

Her dress is beautiful!

2. Mama

January 21, 2017 at 9:23 am

Wow!!! ?? This woman is every designer’s dream. She makes everything she wears an instant hit! Very classy and beautiful!!

3. bashebony

January 21, 2017 at 9:33 am

I swear this Trump is a clown, I couldn’t help but burst into laughter at the way he said the lyrics, like he was waiting for that particular moment to come by. I like the 2nd family, they look very simple and playful too…..(Melanie looks like our native horse whip, called kpankere).

4. bruno

January 21, 2017 at 9:37 am

but I said it, no be me talk am. be expecting alot of whites and blues from melania trump.

she wore a powder blue dress for the swearing in, now she’s wearing a white gown for the inaugural ball. stunning

5. ???

January 21, 2017 at 10:31 am

I go loff oh. How lomantic!

6. Amh

January 21, 2017 at 11:26 am

Egyptian mummy. Melania. The dance was hideous. She’s frozen permanently. Seems she’s afraid of that orange monkey she married. Hideous people. Illegitimate president.

• Mama

January 21, 2017 at 11:54 am

Get a life!!!!
      You’re very salty.

7. stefini

January 21, 2017 at 11:43 am

irrespective of what is being said about him,am just happy for him and his family,he worked hard to get here and conquered a lot…..and most especially happy for his wife melania cos she seems to be a very private person and this a ob which she has stepped into will be a serious challenge for here which am sure she would have never ever imagined she would find herself

i bet donald ex’s who be like “That would have been me right there as the First Lady of the United States”

Congrats to them o….i guess i can start dreaming very big right now cos i just find myself so sohappy for them

• NoIdentityNeed APply

January 22, 2017 at 7:50 am

Worked hard? Are we talking about the same person? I bet when Russia helps you win, you are working hard. I learned something new today. Thank you!

• NoIdentityNeed APply

January 22, 2017 at 7:56 am

Yes dear, dream on for your spouse who will be groping women without their consent, walking in underaged girls while they are undressing. You know that makes a woman’s heart swoon. After all, the goal in life is to get a title even if you are on your death bed with an incurable disease that your oh so loving spouse passed on to you. But none of that matters now that you are the President’s wife.

8. Marian

January 21, 2017 at 12:18 pm

Awww, he really did do it his way. Cute couple. Melanie will definately be the most stylish FLOTUS ever. All the designers refusing to dress her should continue to watch her look great in other people’s designs.

9. Diamond

January 21, 2017 at 9:21 pm

Just yesterday the Africa in me got me thinking and I told my brother I wonder how Ivana Trump feels about this? Divorcing Donald because he cheated, and today he is president. I bet she sure has some feeling of regret, even though she had one of the most expensive divorce on record. Little wonder, marriage for the African wife is do or die affair.

• Temi

January 22, 2017 at 1:43 am

Some people’s dignity is all that counts. Not FLOTUS title. Melania looks lonely and unloved. Sometimes no amount of money/riches can make up for a poor/empty heart. To be married to a seemingly selfish misogynist like Trump is just not that appealing to women with a sense of self worth and dignity.

• NoIdentityNeed APply

January 22, 2017 at 7:53 am

What did I just read? So you condone cheating? I bet you are one of those people who wouldn’t mind contracting HIV just to be able to say you are married right? It’s really telling that you feel that marriage defines a woman. Fortunately, not every woman feels that way. I hope you don’t contract an uncurable STD from your cheating partner.

• Diamond

January 23, 2017 at 9:23 am

Shebi, Melania Trump and Hillary Clinton have both contacted HIV and incurable diseases?

I’m not condoning cheating, but if there is remorse, forgiveness and reconciliation should be given a chance. If Donald Trump is that terrible, Melania should have divorced him too, and his older kids won’t be this supportive of their father’s presidential bid.

Ivana Trump filed for the divorce, but is still angry at Donald Trump’s second wife, blaming her for the break up of her marriage. And thats because she wanted to keep her marriage and family together.

My advice is: Before you pull the breaks on that relationship, explore all the available options, think it through and be double sure.