News

Apostle Johnson Suleman gives out 10 Million Naira in Cash, a fully Furnished House & 26 Cars to mark his Birthday | Watch

BellaNaija.com

Senior Pastor of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, recently celebrated his birthday and during the last Sunday service at his church, he gave out some gifts to the congregation to mark his birthday.

He gave out 10 million Naira in cash, a fully furnished house, and twenty-six cars.

Watch below.

1. Ghostmode

March 27, 2017 at 11:06 am

Please what does this guy do for a living?

• Anon

March 27, 2017 at 11:18 am

In a nut shell. He collects money from people 1/10th to be precise ( no , not under duress people actually offer it to him, I know amazing isn’t it) and then he redistributes to nollywood, his best friends and people who he deems fit to show favour too. His wife makes love in Tokyo musical videos. @Ghostmode Hope this helps

• Anon

March 27, 2017 at 9:38 pm

@ amebo jezebel my hand no DEY o!. Na kwesion I answer o! Let me clarify again . Humm I say he lays hand I don’t know which body part the hand is laid on or what he uses to do anoitment tinz o!. The result is speaking in tongues of mysterious things. As for twinsome and tripletsome., the gist is that he is a magical I mean miraculous man so anything is possible. Humm.

• Anon

March 27, 2017 at 11:34 am

It is also said ( I don’t know if it’s true or not) that he lays hands on the cripple and causes them to jump up and dance and lays hands and anoints prostitutes causing them to speak in tongues and confess.

• Jezebel

March 27, 2017 at 5:59 pm

@ Anon – you should clarify by saying he lays hands (and other body parts) on the “unmentionables” of women with questionable morals (sometimes more than one prostitute at the same time) making them speak in many “tongues”. If we’re not being politically correct you can just say he has sex and threesomes with prostitutes.

2. Iceicebaby

March 27, 2017 at 11:16 am

What is really wrong with this guy??? Like seriously!! Ahn ahn

• Sean

March 27, 2017 at 8:02 pm

He is the Dino Melaye or Ayo Fayose of Christendom

3. Spunky

March 27, 2017 at 11:22 am

#hushmoney. With this bounty, no one will be talking bout that Obodo gal…beautiful distraction.

• Bounty things

March 27, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Speaking of bounty! I just went to get mine for my 7 months old baby, from boots today sef! Hahaha ? you must be living in the UK

Bounty package things

4. Mama

March 27, 2017 at 11:34 am

Why are we such hatersssss!!!!!
    The man is a generous man. Did you read the list of people who he gave to a widow, an orphanage… how many Pastor give like this????
    The Church of God is matching on and the gates of hell will not prevail!!!

• Mama

March 27, 2017 at 12:36 pm

While this is commendable, I’m curious to understand something; is it the Pastor giving from his pocket or it is the church that is giving these gifts? Does the church have a board of directors, and did they okay these gifts? If it is the church, then this headline is wrong. If from his pocket, then it raises questions. I think Churches should give account of how monies received are spent, it shouldn’t just be at the discretion of the head Pastor or GO.

5. Vegan

March 27, 2017 at 11:47 am

Smh..and am here with about 100 patients for me to see on a Monday morning…Life truly ain’t fair

6. WOG

March 27, 2017 at 11:47 am

He has been doing this for a few years now to mark his birthday. This one is being carried by the blogs because of the recent events. Check YouTube for more videos like this if you are interested.

7. orangeudara

March 27, 2017 at 12:45 pm

lol! You cracked me up.

8. Nv

March 27, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Wow, the man is loaded! or is it the church?

9. Victor Adegoke

March 27, 2017 at 12:49 pm

Does Apostle Sulaimon run any other business,apart from Pastoring a Church? Through Jesus Christ Our Lord, Amen, Amen,Amen.
    By the Grace of Almighty God, Amen,Amen,Amen.

10. Modella

March 27, 2017 at 1:41 pm

And here am, I recently made a passionate appeal, but BN refuse to make a post on Aunty bella. To cut my sober story short. I recently got married and relocated, pregnancy got on the way before I could find something doing and it being stomach pain since then. Things become so difficult since then.hubby skill job isn’t coming forth. I just need small token to start a kiosk bizness in my area. If I could get 1 k each from 100 pple, it could go a long way. Here’s my account. 2045071687.UBA. God bless.

• TheSamaritan

March 27, 2017 at 5:42 pm

Hello, have you got an email I can reach you on? I might have something for you.

11. LemmeRant

March 27, 2017 at 1:56 pm

Off to go and start my own ministry.

No time.

12. Dee

March 27, 2017 at 1:58 pm

I do not care what anyone says, but this guy truly is guilty of what he’s been accused of and he is trying to buy the loyalty and silence of his church and that of his wife. The whole photo shoot and music video is so uncomfortable to watch. He should truly go and repent to God and ask for forgiveness.

• Wendy

March 27, 2017 at 9:58 pm

Assuming he is actually guilty of this adultery, How are you sure he hasn’t asked God for forgiveness privately. Or do you expect a video coverage of when he prayed to God? The sin he is being accused of must have been done in private. And the dirty girl decided to be shamelessly dirtier by blackmailing someone that was involved in a sinful act with her. Is it also crime to be a Pastor. He a man … Flesh and blood. Make unable free this man already.

• Wendy

March 27, 2017 at 10:00 pm

*una free

• Obi

March 28, 2017 at 6:15 am

Are you for real!. “So assuming he is guilty and he ask God for forgiveness privately” it is okay for him to continue the charade , deceive , deny and Lie publicly. Is that how you were thought to worship God in that church. Hian ooooooooooo. Wendy YOUR LOGIC is WRONG ON SOOOOOOOO MANY LEVELS I CANT BEGIN TO UNRAVEL THEM HERE FOR YOU. IF THIS IS WHAT YOU WERE THOUGHT YOU ARE BEING DECIEVED.

13. Oma

March 27, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Bellanaija, please post my previous comment. I really do need help bikonu?

14. rain

March 27, 2017 at 2:16 pm

well this is not the first time hes doing such things …….he has always does this. i commend the man of God and i wonder why people are attacking him for giving

15. Noms

March 27, 2017 at 4:31 pm

The other day @reno advised church leaders to sell their private jets and feed their church members… Just saying… He is not my pastor BTW

16. whoop

March 27, 2017 at 6:00 pm

Who on earth is going to this man’s church and whyyyyyyy?

17. Streeets

March 27, 2017 at 7:22 pm

My bank account na gbagam, my checkee no de bounce ?