News

Former Usher Claims She was in a Sexual Relationship with Apostle Suleman

BellaNaija.com

Apostle Johnson Suleman. Photo Credit: Facebook

A lady who identified herself as Queen Esther, has come out to say she was in a relationship with the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman between August 2013 to April 2014.

This is coming barely a week after a Canadian-based singer Stephanie Otobo said she was in an amorous relationship with the cleric, and was pregnant for him at one time.

Esther, who spoke exclusively to Premium Times said: “I was an usher in his branch church, but I had a sexual relationship with him as he lured me into it in order to solve my spiritual problem and limitations to success in career and marriage, but after the sex he didn’t solve the problems for me, instead he started making proposal for us to marry.”

“I dated Apostle Suleman while I was a member in his church, he was my pastor, spiritual director and mentor, aside being a boyfriend, from August 2013 to 2014 April,” Esther added.

She said she decided to end the relationship after Suleman’s wife, Lizzy found about the illicit affair.

“I told him to give me a break in the relationship, so I can stay away from his wife’s view, and also get married to a single suitor I had at that time, instead he felt I was breaking up with him and began to threaten me, that I hurt him and that I will see the consequences of hurting him.

Barely seven days after that, my body changed, I began to have strange movements in my body, my womb, sharp pains in my left breast.

I was taken to many places by my family and we were told that my boyfriend used me for sacrifice and wants to kill me, Suleman sent me text messages of threatening that I will die, I almost died if my God didn’t rescue me. So all my attempts to get him to heal me failed, I went to his father his father tried to talk to him, but he denied doing anything to me, till today,” Esther added.

When asked to send her photograph or state her real identity, Esther refused, saying she is seeking the protection of the Kaduna State Government from Suleman and “his team of magicians.”

“In the wake of this current sex scandal between Miss Otobo Stephanie and Johnson Suleman, I started having strange calls from people who speak Auchi language while making incantations on me once I pick their phone calls.

I cannot be able to send my picture now till am (sic) sure of my protection from his followers’ attacks.

Many ladies are victims of Johnson Suleman but they are afraid to come out publicly because they fear the consequences attached to their public stand against him, which is a possible spiritual attack and destruction on their life and destiny,” she said.

Premium Times reports that “a top official of the Kaduna State government confirmed… that they received a request for protection from Ms. Esther, but added that the government does not want to be involved in the matter.”

Esther claimed that she had videos, phone calls and text messages they exchanged during the relationship mysteriously disappeared from her phone immediately after the relationship ended.

“But if police can retrieve my text messages and phone calls from MTN service provider between the month of August 2013 and 2015 May, that will be enough to prove him guilty of oppression and threat to life,” she added.

Phrank Shaibu, Suleman’s Communications Director declined to comment on the development when he was contacted.

1. Amh

March 12, 2017 at 9:53 pm

Your time is up Apostle. Only you. There’s an allegation of buying Daniella okekes house. You are sex starved abi?

• Mannie

March 12, 2017 at 10:06 pm

These people don’t die once.

• Agu

March 12, 2017 at 10:42 pm

Stay blessed well said the pastor is a fraud I hope more women who have slept with other pastors to come forward.

• Abby

March 12, 2017 at 11:02 pm

No mind him. With forehead like igbako, wey them dey take scrape amala from cauldron. Fake pastor from the pit of hell.

• Jummy

March 13, 2017 at 2:16 pm

He he. You bahhd.

• fleur

March 12, 2017 at 11:47 pm

But why are Nigerians in so much denial that some of these prophets of God have taken advantage of the immeasurable suffering among the people to perpetuate their sexual proclivities? See his yam head. Ordinarily, he cannot command any woman to his bed. Money eh? And the problem is this money na tithe and offering money. Okay oh. We watching.

• Agu

March 13, 2017 at 1:08 am

That same mentality is the reason why Nigeria is in the situation it’s today religious stupidity. Because he called himself a man of God he is above suspecious.

• LOL

March 13, 2017 at 8:32 pm

WHO REMENBERS THE VIRAL VIDEO OF TWO PASTORE GBANSHING ONE WOMAN IN AN UNCOMPLETED BUILDING WHILE CHANTING “POWER ENTER”
      LOL

2. Iyke

March 12, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Apostle’s picture though!!! Saying ‘What kind of f**k up be dis? ???

• Iyke

March 13, 2017 at 2:24 am

I don’t believe this story… Trying to blame El rufai and KD state. ?? Nigger please!!
      What has El Rufai really got to do what all these?
      I can bet that this fictitious story is being pushed by the apostle’s camp…. This is no story period!
      Nigerians are very forgiving folks …all apostle Sule needs to do is to ask for forgiveness..beg his wife and his church and every body moves on.
      Even if all these allegations turn out to be false which i doubt,he still needs to apologize for allowing his name to be dragged in this manner by a supposed stripprr and he kept quiet, didn’t call a conf to debunk the serious allegations that is about to stain his integrity and rep.
      Have you no shame Apostle Sule?

3. Rhuth

March 12, 2017 at 10:20 pm

This is just ridiculous.
    …of all the places to seek solace from, you went to Kaduna state?
    Seriously?
    Don’t you know of what he said about the Kaduna’s killings?
    How else do you want us to draw the line?
    …and then you claim that the calls and texts deleted from your phone?… So you mean no evidence?
    …and you can’t even show a picture of yourself to prove your identity?
    Why the hell did you come out and say something then?
    What do you want Nigerians to make of it?
    What exactly is the need for all this?

• dupsy

March 13, 2017 at 12:12 am

I feel El Rufai and APC is behind all these recent attacks and sensational revelations about the apostle so as to distract Christians from the reality of the Kaduna killings. I pray God reveals the truth behind all these stories because innocent Christians blood is flowing in Kaduna and they want to cover it up with all this dirty news.

4. esiri

March 12, 2017 at 10:26 pm

Dis particular lady is lying,am a psychologist by profession,the story is false,firstly why wait till now,second,ur seeking d help of kaduna government,wht Der concerned in protecting u,is dat d only state in Nigeria,and also message disappeared from ur phone wht make s u think it can’t disappear from mtn data base too.am not judging but dis particular story is false.

• fleur

March 12, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Please leave this site. That you could apply your psychoanalysis without seeing the patient certifies you as a quack. You. Have. Failed. Authentication.

• kemy

March 14, 2017 at 12:49 am

You’re obviously the quack here…..story line/statements are great indicator of ones mind state

• Iyke

March 13, 2017 at 12:49 am

@esiri I think you have a good point here.
      This seems like a cheap attempt to put blame at the doorstep of El Rufai and KD state.I doubt this story too.
      So she’s saying that KD is protecting ms Otobo?

• LemmeRant

March 13, 2017 at 7:27 am

Yeah. I also agree. This story is complete bull.

Like WTF?

“Esther claimed that she had videos, phone calls and text messages they exchanged during the relationship mysteriously disappeared from her phone immediately after the relationship ended.”

What nonsense is that? In situations like this, if you don’t have evidence please keep quiet.
      She sounds like someone who had a falling out with the pastor but wants to get back at him.

• Wondafu!

March 13, 2017 at 9:08 pm

International Psychologist! Doctor Adigboroja! See spiritual psychoanalysis and diagnosis! No need for actual consultation, just do the thing over internet.. You try! After you na you! Kontinu…

5. o

March 12, 2017 at 10:28 pm

Apostle must be singing “why me, tell me, why me”?????

6. Just Negodu

March 12, 2017 at 10:36 pm

When asked to send her photograph or state her real identity, Esther refused, saying she is seeking the protection of the Kaduna State Government from Suleman and “his team of magicians.”

Seeking protection from the Kaduna State govt?? WTF is going on here??

• Agu

March 12, 2017 at 10:41 pm

Thank God for the brave women to come forward the sad part is majority of all pastor’s in Nigeria are fraud and there fellowers have being brainwashed to believe anything the so called men of God tells them to believe.

• Ottawa Queen

March 12, 2017 at 10:51 pm

That’s to tell you the Kaduna state govt is behind all this. Using people to set this guy up. Which one is seek protection again? Na today?

• MadameMe

March 12, 2017 at 10:57 pm

@Just Negodu and Ottawa Queen
      … kindly keep your mouths shut if you can’t come up with a better defence.. if it’s not photoshop then it’s APC or Kaduna government.. smh

• Just Negodu

March 12, 2017 at 11:35 pm

You must be stupid. Did suleiman do you too? Secretary Association of pastor seducers. Why can’t you people make your comment without insulting others? Your father!

• Darius

March 12, 2017 at 11:08 pm

This is a ploy by the Kaduna State Gov. to keep christians busy while they deal with Audu Maikori for daring to speak up against the senseless, gross and unprovoked killings of Christians in Southern Kaduna. If Apostle Johnson Suleiman‘s accusers want justice, they should go to the courts and seek redress. I‘d be more than glad to see the Apostle pay for his sins. At least, it would serve as a deterrent to other fake ass men of God who are not called by God. Until I‘m convinced that he is guilty, I‘ll not be so quick to pass judgement because something fishy is going on.

• dupsy

March 13, 2017 at 12:05 am

Spot on! I don’t worship pastors or men of God and advocate strongly against it so this is coming from a very neutral person but the BIG question is why all of a sudden we all are getting information about this apostle Suleman and his so called concubines and mistresses? Up till now there are no pictures or videos showing the apostle with any of these ladies who are screaming he is their boyfriend? Even the snapchat has a big question mark because the picture could have been photo shopped? We don’t have any concrete evidence linking this man with these women. I read online about the mercedes benz linked to his name but we all know that to do such fraudulent linking in Nigeria is so easy???? This man has been so vocal against the killing of thousands of innocent Christians in Kaduna and he has really stepped on El Rufai and his cohorts toes because he made the world to see the gross injustice that was done all in the name of TRUTH. Now Audu Maikori has been detained over and over again my dear people please RECEIVE SENSE! There is something these El Rufai and his Islamic brothers are trying to use these ladies to distract us from the main issues, Christians are being chopped and killed mercilessly in Kaduna. My people receive sense once again!

• dhoney

March 13, 2017 at 12:49 am

…this tells you how daft Nigerians are these days..if there is any rating in pulling people down, Nigerians certainly rates number one..smh

7. Tobi

March 12, 2017 at 10:42 pm

Humm more sordid revelations. There is no smoke without fire o ! s’all I’m saying

• jmo

March 13, 2017 at 10:50 am

Sometimes fools confuse steam with smoke

8. Mahka

March 12, 2017 at 10:43 pm

… and the wife is still leading praise n worship for him.
    People pray to your God, respect his prophets but reverence only God. People leaving God to meet pastor to heal/ deliver them. I don’t get it!
    Prophet’s time is up, he better start coming clean n making statements, I wonder his defence; prophet King 2.0

9. survivor

March 12, 2017 at 10:43 pm

U sure say if dem put gun for Apostle head him go gree?unless with concrete evidence..that’s if its true o

10. Darius

March 12, 2017 at 10:45 pm

“many ladies are victims of Johnson Suleiman…” This issue has got me sitting on the fence. Somebody powerful is trying to bring this man down. We all know he recently ruffled some feathers and stepped on some big toes. The accusation leveled against Apostle Suleiman is not unconnected to his outspokenness. That short stuff, Nasir El-Rufai may be behind all this. I hate to point accusing fingers but we shouldn‘t put this past him coz he is vindictive and unforgiving. While I cannot and shouldn‘t say that Apostle Johnson Suleiman is not guilty of these accusations, it‘s only reasonable that I should also not rule out a witch-hunt. Somebody is bent on destroying this man, and I believe God will vindicate him if he is innocent. If some people try to make you look bad, they do it in such a way that you, yourself, will begin to think that maybe you actually did what you are accused of. I have been wrongly accused before and till this day, I still can‘t shake off the rumour. Do we all remember that TB Joshua was once accused of sexual assault? His accusers made videos and went on a campaign of calumny against him. Where are his accusers? They seem to have varnished into thin air. We should learn to take anything we read online with a pinch of until the truth is revealed. All these accusations and counter accusations will definitely sway public opinion, but I believe there is more to it than meets the eye. I pray that God should expose Apostle Johnson Suleiman if his ways are not right. Until then, I will not be deceived by blackmailers, liars and whores. The Kaduna State Gov. is trying too hard to give people the impression that they do not have a hand in this, but I find it hard to believe.

11. concerned9a

March 12, 2017 at 10:54 pm

WHERE’S the proof??…..when it get’s to Court then we know it’s SHOWTIME!!
    All this na market/beer parlour gossip for now
    El Rufai is surely at work here…the arrest of Audu Makori and the Pastor scandal has been linked to Southern kaduna killings..
    What a country a so called leader paid off the killers instead of arresting them..then goes off on soft targets!!

12. Ms Daisy

March 12, 2017 at 11:02 pm

You people are all so weird. Even those commenting here. I’m glad Blacks here don’t act this way. Bunch of weirdos, all of you.

• Blizz

March 13, 2017 at 11:01 am

What exactly are u driving at?

13. True Christian

March 12, 2017 at 11:42 pm

Every right thinking human will know this lady is lying! She said she was an usher in his church, meaning 50% of workers there should know her, so y hide of she knows she s not lying? And then no proof at all! She sure knows if she mentions suleman father, the man will say he s not aware of anything, then people will say he s shielding his son.
    El rufai, weldone o! Just know you wont go unpunished

14. concerned9a

March 13, 2017 at 12:35 am

Cosby all over…they tried the same with Trump but rightly or wrongly he still made President…
    The Pastor is not innocent either but cmon this is nothing but a witch hunt..
    Sahara reports that El-Rufai was giving enougg tea…during Jonathan’s reign .And truly Jona should have jalied him fior treason…he said much more than Audu Maikoro..

15. dhoney

March 13, 2017 at 12:54 am

…so you guys want to tell me it`s a sheer coincidence that these deranged ladies are coming out now. Nigeria, a country full of quantity not quality ..shior

16. PD Young Billionaire

March 13, 2017 at 1:35 am

I don’t believe all these girls..This is obviously a set up.I pray God vindicates the Apostle.

17. Macy

March 13, 2017 at 5:34 am

If El Rufai had anything on Apostle Suleiman, he would have released it way before now. So this lady is very questionable.This man is obviously being set up and possibly they found his weakness -giving- and got hold of his phone, possibly found some indiscretions and voila!!!!!!Anyone who will speak against him may be hugely compensated for making their job easier for them. His followers when he was arrested obviously was a big deal to them.
    2017 is this man’s year of testing, trial and realignment. God loves him sha cos his followers are not moving anywhere. Yes possibly doubt has been created in the minds of the not so die hard fans, but he is going to get more popular after this.
    It is between him and God if sex was a major weakness. But remember, God forgave David(Adulterer/murderer and Saul(murderer). God’s favor is not fair. His ways are not our ways. I pray a better news comes along. This is getting too much!!!
    Besides if things done in secret gets revealed, everybody will be fighting. Yes even by that most trusted colleague, pastor, bishop, friend,, family, etc.

18. Tessa Doghor

March 13, 2017 at 5:41 am

I pray that heaven will answer El Rufai and his schemes.

Young lady, if you go to KD, it is Fulani herdsmen that will kill you. After they have killed you the governor will pay them billions to be silent for a season and then go chasing innocent people and interrogating them with DSS.

• Paul

March 14, 2017 at 9:23 pm

AMEN, HELL will be to cold for her for this she has accepted to be used for this.

19. Ena

March 13, 2017 at 7:46 am

I laugh in Jamaica.. Stephanie otobo do you think your boyfriend will tell you if he has another girlfriend outside.. All this scandals are not what it and that usher the way God will visit you… You will shout Jesus is Lord. Where are the videos and pictures of the scandal.. Even if you have any it’s all scam cos I know you won’t think of videoing making love to him at that time when you were in love with him… Or even if anything happened why didn’t you say no rather going for it why? Your morals is been put to the question… You just open your mouth and say nonsense then feel people will believe…. I bet you lie..

20. Ibrahim

March 13, 2017 at 7:53 am

This must be true, is he the only pastor in nigeria that speaks about stop killing christians….

21. Segun

March 13, 2017 at 10:28 am

be mindful of what u say people. remember, judge not, for u not to be judged……….. Let God be the Judge.

22. Mawi

March 13, 2017 at 1:13 pm

I don’t know about this pastor, but I know there are so many self called pastors who sleep with women and use diabolical means. I know a certain ‘pastor’ here in Abuja who asked a friend of mine to see him at a hotel for counselling. She went there and he invited her to his room and appeared in nothing but a towel tied around his waist. He tried to sleep with her (of course) but she ran and came home crying (she was staying with Me at the time).
    Now to be honest, a short while before this, we had attended evening service and afterwards got a taxi from the front of the church premises. After we dropped off, the cab guy called us back and pleaded with us to hear him out. We warned us about that church because he used to be a member. He asked us to fast & pray for God to reveal to us. A girl had once told him that she slept with the ‘pastor’ but she started bleeding & discharging strange, living, worm-like things from her vagina soon after. He told us many things that he had seen and heard but we took his words lightly. Fast forward to my friend’s experience and it all made sense.
    Also, An ex boyfriend of my colleague confessed to her that he was introduced to a native doctor by his friend who had become a successful ‘pastor’. Her ex told him he wanted to be successful too so the pastor friend made him swear to keep his secret and took him to the native doctors place. According to the ex bf, he has not been back there since. Meanwhile, his friend aka pastor is pulling major crowd.

Things are happening. This is exactly what Christ said would happen. Yet many would vouch for so called ‘gods of men’ because of what? I don’t know. Keep blaming APC o. No shine una eyes. Na so MMM carry una do mumu too sha.

23. Anonymous

March 13, 2017 at 1:18 pm

At this juncture, I pray that these women who are suddenly dropping from the skies claiming to have had affairs with the Apostle are speaking the truth for their own sake because believe or not God is alive and reigns in the affairs of men.
    My honest view is, if the Apostle is guilty God is more than equipped to handle him. If God called Him then let God judge him!

24. Beekay

March 13, 2017 at 1:41 pm

Queen Esther??? Like seriously??? The guys behind this should better come up with something more creative. Not like I will believe them but at least I will applaud their creativity.

25. xo

March 13, 2017 at 1:43 pm

May God vindicate this man the way He continues to do for Jonathan! May the blood of innocent ones killed in Northern Nigeria speak against whoever sponsoring these distractions!
    revolution is coming! E ERufai or whatever his name is better make sure nothing happens to Audu Maikori!

26. jone

March 13, 2017 at 10:54 pm

Why are these people coming out now? Where have they been if really this is true I pray the God of apostle suleman answers fast before these lies get out of hand. Imagine something happened 2013-2014 why did it take you such a long time to talk liars. The rest of Una Na bad belle

27. Odalije

March 14, 2017 at 9:36 am

Why ar u killing ur self on what concerns u not? The Bible says,who ar u to judge another man’s servant? To him he stands and to him he falls. Oga Sulaman refuse to be distracted if u ar serving the devil he will pay u also if u ar serving the Supreme GOD, He will pay u.

28. Frank

March 14, 2017 at 12:03 pm

Be careful of what you say about any man of God
    For those who allowed themselves to be used, I pity you. Your punishment will be worse than the Sodom and Gom. Be careful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. rachel

March 14, 2017 at 5:33 pm

I am not surprised. When Chris Okotie wanted to go f presidency that was how women came out to say how he had sexual relationship with them. One even said he was th father , her child.after the election they all disappeared. Nigerians wise up

30. Paul

March 14, 2017 at 9:19 pm

You will end up like all others who feel that MEN OF GOD are mere mortals that GOD has not done anything to protect. The command is “TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED, DO MY PROPHET NO HARM” You are on the path to destruction, you may retract if it’s not already too late.

31. Rejoice Johnson

March 14, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Well the Bible said, touch not my anointed ones and do my prophet no Harm. We Can’t Judge and believes wat this ladies said, but may God help us and expose the fake Pastors. But very obvious.