BN TV

I forgive your Daughter from my Heart – Apostle Suleman tells Stephanie Otobo’s Mother | WATCH

BellaNaija.com

As the sex scandal rocking General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman continues to deepen, the cleric has said that he has forgiven Stephanie Otobo, the Canadian-based singer who alleged that they had an amorous relationship between 2015 and 2016.

Suleman made this known during the church’s service on Sunday where the woman and her eldest came to ask that he forgives her.

Suleman also had a message for Nigerians. “Be careful how you discuss men of God,” he said. “Men of God are not political office holders. You didn’t vote for them…. Whether the man is fake… the man is real, it is not your business…. Leave him to God,” Suleman adds.

Suleman also said that some lawyers are “pushing” Stephanie to release videos but what she doesn’t know is that as she releases the videos, Canadian Immigration is gathering them as evidence so that she can be deported.

WATCH:

In a video released last week, Stephanie’s mother was seen telling a couple of individuals that she wants the issue to “die down” as she is tired of the shame it is bringing to her family. She added that she has not seen Stephanie for about three years

Stephanie, while reacting to the video, claimed that her mother was arrested twice and was pressured to make the statement.

1. wendy

March 27, 2017 at 5:12 pm

highest form of f**kery!!!!!

2. A Real Nigerian

March 27, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Shut up!
    Disgusting, adulterous charlatan.

• Darius

March 27, 2017 at 7:22 pm

You are a judgmental, bitter, vile pig. You have never ever made sense for once. Gosh! You are so freaking bitter! You must be a sadist or a witch. You have a warped mind, and you derive so much pleasure from belittling and demeaning others. Even if Apostle Suleiman is guilty, I don’t think he owes you any explanation. I’m pretty sure you don’t worship in his church or pay your tithe there. Why are you venting anger unnecessarily? You know you are hypertensive. Pls, don’t die because of this matter. The man is not aware of your existence. Why bother yourself so much? Your fixation on Apostle Suleiman is unhealthy. Pls, see a therapist.

• critique

March 27, 2017 at 7:59 pm

But @Darius, by raining insults on this person (who is a total stranger to you), you’re not coming off as being much better than him/her. Let us end unnecessary insults on social media and just focus on sharing opinions/views.

• A Real Nigerian

March 27, 2017 at 8:15 pm

“You are a judgmental, bitter, vile pig.”
      Wow those are some strong words that will definitely hurt me and leave psychological scars that will never heal. Might jump off a bridge soon. Thanks for ruining my life.

“You have never ever made sense for once.”
      I strongly disagree with this. I have many highly rated comments in several BN threads including the top comment in this particular comments section.

“You are so freaking bitter!”
      I am also unmarried and barren.

“You must be a sadist or a witch.”
      *and

“You have a warped mind, and you derive so much pleasure from belittling and demeaning others.”
      Absolutely correct.

Even if Apostle Suleiman is guilty, I don’t think he owes you any explanation.”
      I am an important person on the interent and he definitely owes me an explanation.

“Why are you venting anger unnecessarily?”
      Bitter.

“The man is not aware of your existence. Why bother yourself so much?’
      This is false. Apostle Suleman knows me and reads my comments and is afraid of the harm that my passionate activism will do to his image and business (read Church).

“Your fixation on Apostle Suleiman is unhealthy. Pls, see a therapist.”
      Don’t tell me what to do with my life. I will continue to attack the disgusting charlatan until he is defeated and exposed for the hypocrite that he is, even if it means sacrificing my mind, soul and flesh.

• Anon

March 27, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Humm @Darius a real Nigerian is making sense in this instance and doesn’t deserve these insults. What a waste! I’m sure you must have spent 1/10th of your precious time crafting them. They must not go to waste. me thinks you should package these insult and place them into the pastors offering basket were they rightfully belong.

• TRUTH

March 27, 2017 at 9:41 pm

NO DARIUS, YOU SHUT THE EFF UP……IF I SPILL WHAT I KNOW EHN. MTCHEW………

3. Rahama

March 27, 2017 at 5:28 pm

Having seen how low these supposed men of god are I’m inclined to believe Stephanie. He’s protesting too much. From his words you can tell he’s a prideful person who’s full of himself and thinks himself untouchable. He really thinks he was called by God and sees himself better than others. See him passively putting fear in Nigerian christians heart using the touch not my anointed verse. I believe the true God will expose him if he’s guilty and his shame will be public. He can do all the damage control and try to kill the story but The truth will come out some day

• Icebag

March 27, 2017 at 9:25 pm

The truth of the matter is if you do not have a discerning spirit you have no business condemning a man of God or any other person that is a child of the kingdom because you cannot tell without the Holy Spirit in you so please stop. A man called by God when he messes up God will discipline him in his own way, if you involve yourself you are asking for trouble upon your life so it’s best to mind your business. The bible says do not blaspheme against the Holy Ghost , if the man is truly called by God how can you tell if you do not have the power to discern? My people make una fear God oh! See all David did in the bible God told him what his punishment was in private and it became public but the people around him knew nothing except for the prophet Nathan. The other people kept telling him to fight back but he refused because he knew it was God’s hand. Even the man that cursed him during his trying period was killed eventually by Solomon. When God says touch not my anointed he means it oh. If you cannot tell if he’s really God’s anointed then leave him alone hence you put yourself in trouble with God himself. 1st Corinth says revilers cannot inherit the kingdom of God. What is the meaning? Criticizing someone in an insulting or vile manner . That guy that is serving his body and soul for the bringing down of the apostle be ready because if truly God called him then be ready for the Father who owns the body and soul.

4. Clementine

March 27, 2017 at 5:40 pm

Where are the women Associations
    in zNaija to come to this girl ‘s side. Are they afraid of the Church? I wept when I saw her poor mother in that state in that man’ s church. Concerned women here in Canada are getting ready to do so.

• fact

March 27, 2017 at 6:38 pm

They only fly for the likes of Freeze, Churchill and Maje…in defense of females naija ‘celebs’. They are scared of religious men.

5. Mystique

March 27, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Is this man serious???? Canadian authorities will deport her bcos of him??? they have nothing better to do than follow this shameful story?? there’s a lot “i’m not understanding”……… I don’t know but it seems this man has soooooooooooo much pride in him.

6. Authentic Sunshine

March 27, 2017 at 5:51 pm

These charlatans are disgusting. I don’t blame them. People are giving them audience. Pls can they simply investigate this matter fully. I’m sure with all the high tech gadgets available, it shouldn’t be that hard to trace his contacts to Stephanie and all.

7. Pop pop

March 27, 2017 at 5:54 pm

Immigration and video which level? What is the connection bikonu. How would JESUS be in your YEYEFOWL position. But God said beware of False prophets. Which means we need to start shouting and warn other about them.

8. Bola

March 27, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Who else is tired of this news?

• tosyno

March 27, 2017 at 6:53 pm

me o

• molarah

March 27, 2017 at 8:59 pm

As in. Its all becoming too shameful to read and hear. And Mr Apostle, how do you get away with twisting scripture so terribly? When in fact biblical injunctions encourage us to hold church leaders publicly accountable (Paul and Peter in Galatians 2), but submit to public leadership (Apostle Paul in Romans 13, Apostle Peter in 1 Peter 2). If you are not going to provide a “robust” response to Stephanie’s accusations (and I wonder why this is so hard to do: sex is not air – if you never slept with her there are several ways you can provide evidence to shut up her case) , then keep quiet on the matter and let it run its course. A man of God must be above reproach: the first thing you should have done was to compile all your defense to clear your name in this case, and not allow God’s name to be dragged through the mud on your account. This matter is so annoying abeg.

• Nikky

March 27, 2017 at 9:31 pm

??

9. critique

March 27, 2017 at 6:18 pm

A few things:

1. Canadian deportation proceedings will not be affected by this scandal. If she is in the country legally, she will not be deported no matter how many videos she posts.

2. He CAN impact legal proceedings if he chooses to. By DROPPING the charges.

3. Who is the audience here? Did this crowd come to be entertained by scandal updates? Or are these people who came to praise and worship God? In that case, I cannot believe that they sat there and had their time wasted by this 10-min scandal episode. I cannot imagine myself sitting through such nonsense.

4. He claims he hasn’t watched any of the videos. What does that matter? You clearly know what was said in the videos.

All in all, I don’t know what this guy is guilty of, but he needs a PR manager because he came off as totally cocky and unprofessional. Wasting people’s precious time to put on such raz dispays. I was shocked at how he just dismissed the girl’s mother. Sheesh.

But this is due to lack of education/enligthenment. The Nigerians in the audience don’t know that they deserve – and can demand – better than this. Sigh

10. Anu

March 27, 2017 at 6:41 pm

“iF YOU DONT KEEP quiet i will walk away”…. May God grant us all wisdom.

11. Ocean Beauty

March 27, 2017 at 7:02 pm

BN, apostle matter don do na.
    As far back as 2008 sef, girls dey share the man phone number for school cos he was easy to “browse”. cos e dey drop like white. If you attended the university that’s situated in Ugbor GRA Benin, you will understand.

12. Streeets

March 27, 2017 at 7:16 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen there’s no such thing as bad publicity ever since this man got arrested or should I say detained he has been in the news. All he needs to say is “they want to being me down” watch that offering money quadruple

13. Superwoman

March 27, 2017 at 7:27 pm

May God help all these men of God who commit exploits in his name. this is so disgraceful and fake.

14. Poesy

March 27, 2017 at 7:38 pm

His body language screams ‘arrogant’.

15. Abimbola

March 27, 2017 at 9:39 pm

SMH,is dis man a pastor or a sch principal ?imagine d way he commands his congregation,knock ur head cos ur brain traveled or ure stupid ,like seriously….
    I feel so sad for this girl’s mum nd if hes truly guilty, God will expose him.
    I feel so embarrased for the poor woman sha.
    Cldnt even watch till d end,smh
    Iranu sha.

16. OA

March 27, 2017 at 10:31 pm

What he does not understand is that with the way he is carrying on and intimidating the girl and her family, the more likely they may be granted asylum in Canada sef. Deport her so that he can come and kill her! Nyeah right!

All that touch not my anointed stuff…supposed men of God should be careful using that phrase. I get so angst’d when I hear it. You will be sinning and saying touch not my anointed. Truly, Olorun ku suuru (Big ups to God for being such a patient God)! If na man, man for don kill some people with lightning and thunder since 1940! The Christian journey is not easy sha, but if you are going to call yourself a deacon/apostle/pastor, yes you are held to a higher standard, are not above reproach, and should live by example. Finish!

17. get your eye test done today

March 28, 2017 at 11:26 am

Who does this suleman think he is ??? And who does he think he is fooling???

18. Bright star

March 30, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Proverbs 6:26
    For by means of a who risk woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adulteress will hunt for the precious life.
    Proverbs 6:26

19. lizy

March 31, 2017 at 8:38 pm

She said Apostle Suleiman came to her family house to do introduction and her mother said she hasn’t seen Stephanie in three years and she doesn’t pick their calls. What does this mean? Why did she run off to Canada without seeing her mum? One thing I’m glad for is that no matter how hard we try to cover liars or our sins, God is watching and we will all reap whatever we have sown.