News

Sahara Reporters has Proof that Apostle Suleman bought Nollywood Actress Daniella Okeke “a $76,000 brand-new Mercedes-Benz 450 GL”

BellaNaija.com

Photo: Daniella Okeke | Instagram

The Apostle Johnson Suleman saga continues.
In her most recent video interview, the Omega Fire Ministries leader’s alleged mistress Stephanie Otobo mentioned that the Apostle was also romantically involved with Nollywood Actress/Producer Daniella Okeke.

Using that lead, Sahara Reporters went digging, and they found gold…

A car prominently featured on the actress’ Instagram page as her car was registered by Apostle Suleman.
See evidence below.

So far, there has been no response from Daniella Okeke or Apostle Suleman.

Photo Credit: Sahara Reporters

1. FasholasLover

March 12, 2017 at 1:28 pm

Nawa for wire road. The apostle sure stepped on some powerful toes. He had better come clean so Sahara reporters and Keyamo can look for the next person to disgrace. I believe he had something to do with the Otobo girl. I also believe the girl exagerated a lot too. She probably feels slighted that he stopped funding her or whatever. All that talk about marriage is just crap. She was too excited talking about their behind the scene shenanigans. Some say she finished from DELSU and Okeke also finished from DELSU. I guess they know each other. Competition perhaps? He spends for her more than he does for Otobo? When Otobo was asked to give concrete information that confirm her allegation e.g information about his family, she glossed over it. There is no way you’ll date a man for two years and not know his mother’s name, have info’ about his siblings etc. I think the Otobo girl has mental issues or, she is just some Silly girl willing to sacrifice herself to get the man disgraced. Suleman should come clean as this is getting too messy.

• Just Negodu

March 12, 2017 at 1:52 pm

I agree with you. My annoyance though is how this has distracted us from Buhari’s ill health and why he returned but, most importantly, the southern Kaduna killings. El Rufai said he knows the killers and have paid them and begged them to stop the killing. Why would govt’ know killers but choose to pay, beg them to stop? This country should split. Let these blood suckers go their way.

• Chief

March 12, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Haba! I can’t believe that Nigerians are still supporting this man? Y’all crucified tonto’s husband for cheating on her but for Suleman,the girl has a mental problem.Really? Anyway I pity any young single girl that will take the advice of online BN feminist soldiers.Yes! because most of you turn a blind eye when your men cheat.

Women and hypocrisy go hand in hand especially Nigeria women.

• EC

March 12, 2017 at 2:18 pm

The thing is they will continue to support him. Attend his branches and add more money into his pocket. Cash he uses to pay for girlfriends

• Olamide

March 12, 2017 at 7:02 pm

This is the very first time you have said something sensible, Chief! Wow! Mazel Tov dear! So proud of you.

• Chief Defender of Prostitutes

March 12, 2017 at 10:46 pm

@Olamide which type of complement is this. @Chief, are you now a defender of prostitutes? When we talk about serious women on this blog, you will be yarning nonsense. It has come to prostitute matter and you are forming defender of the universe. I spit on you tufia.

• DOkekeResponds

March 12, 2017 at 2:39 pm

This is Daniella Okeke’s response

spynigeria.com/2017/03/12/daniella-okeke-calls-stephanie-otobo-demon-pit-hell/

If the federal government is behind this just because the man of God said something about the Fulani herdsmen, God will expose them.
      I pray none of us become victims of any thing that we didn’t do. (If this is is not true). Amen.

• Ade

March 12, 2017 at 3:35 pm

The response is hogwash if she doesn’t tell us how she could afford a $75, 000 car. Certainly not acting because she won’t make that amount of money if she saves all her remuneration without paying bills for the next 10years.

• wale

March 12, 2017 at 3:30 pm

In the first place, people like scandals and you can b tricked.

When is it a crime to promise someone marriage and change your mind not to marry the person and the person take you to court….clowns

This Is not a brand new car, it is a 2006 model. Why not wait for th licensing office to confirm if the car was truly registered to him

• Babs

March 12, 2017 at 4:46 pm

2009/2010 model

The car is 76000 brand new and 50000 used

• Fleur

March 12, 2017 at 5:29 pm

Sorry people but this is God pulling wool from people’s eyes. Many come in his name but they are simply agents of Satan. This man has desecrated the house of God by these allegations. More importantly, many will stop believing because of him. God does work and it’s a shame that we have agents of hell claiming to be in charge of God’s house. This is depressing. I want to believe in conspiracy theories but it is hard given the evidence that is unfolding. This is stuffor his followers absolutely need.

• Mbonu Chris

March 12, 2017 at 9:10 pm

All attempts to defame Apostle Johnson Suleiman are efforts in futility. Many of those peddling the gossip will die before they have time to repent. There is no believer who knows the Apostle that will not condemn this stripper agent of the devil. We are in Canada and we have discovered who she is, a frustrated stripper. A stripper is “a shameless prostitute who can dance”. She has nothing to do with music than to strip and dance to entertain some drunk men staying away from their broken relationship at home. Strippers end the night with men who have spare cash to give them to continue the stripping in the man’s motel room. Don’t you see how uncomfortable this stripper is when you ask her what she does for a living. Do you believe she is a musician and she has no dental plan in Canada to take care of her dental formula. That is what she does in Canada. During bad times that business does not flourish, that is why she has taken to extortion. Read the News, 3 other Nigerians were caught who traveled from Canada to Nigeria to dupe some rich Nigerians. Did you watch this girl? If you command power and wealth like the Apostle, can you stand this girl’s teeth? How does this girl convince an honest person? I feel like crying that this girl makes sense to anybody who doesn’t want to be vicious. I’m in Canada, people are not gullible this way. Nigerians are also too smart to be played this way. Or are we saying we hate Apostle Johnson Suleiman? I can understand if you are jealous, he has a lot to jealous; but you are not even a pastor. Even a junior pastor should not jealous him, he is building and supporting pastors. Trust me General Overseers have serious reasons to beware of him. His brand of Ministry is similar to what New Generation Banks did to traditional banks in Nigeria then: you better upgrade or be overtaken. My next question is: apart from the devil and hunger, who is this girl working for; you know what, she will expose them.

Why would a Nigerian law firm that claims to fight for human rights accept to fight a man of God who is saving wretched people out of poverty. Because a man of God is involved, every garbage now makes sense. Someone was helping you and suddenly you want to destroy him because he changed his mind about marrying you. When has promise to marry become a court case for a ‘SAN’? What kind of lawyer would go out to destroy an international figure of Suleiman’s standard.? How many are like him in Nigeria. Wake up ‘SAN’. They say that when a warrior is destroyed in the homefront; when an international war brakes out those people will not have a capable soldier to lead the army. This shameless girl may have contacted a disease from indiscriminate sex, and may have been waiting to die anyway. What she needs is not a false lawyer but a good friend to help her to repent before she dies.

I feel so sad and ashamed that this is allowed to happen. Apostle Johnson Suleiman may never know who I am but he has inspired me beyond words. No human being can change my mind otherwise. On the other hand I see him like a century man. You see such once in a century. He should be protected to last long. Moreover, he has a mission: To transform the lives of 5 billion souls. Woe betide you if you are part of not letting this to happen: it were better that you were not born.

• Kkay

March 13, 2017 at 12:00 pm

When you buy a car in Nigeria and register it in your name, after some years, you decide to sell it. The new owner would do change of ownership and new vehicle licence. However, if you trace the registration of the car , the history would show the INITIAL OWNER.

• Mr Paparazzi

March 16, 2017 at 5:47 am

So the source code of a page is what looks to you like a real receipt of the car, or you’ve never bought something in your life before and you don’t know how a receipt looks like? There is no evidence here, the car he didn’t buy and that’s not a receipt , it’s just coding- writing a computer language, see it below as those written stuffs with special characters… Gullible Nigerians, it’s your pettiness and how cheap your attention is that baffles me… So far there has been no proof , just too much talk

2. Scar

March 12, 2017 at 1:30 pm

Oh wow. I’m here for this. I am right here for this

3. Missappleberry

March 12, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Hmmmm…*wipes sweat and awaits comments*

4. Scar

March 12, 2017 at 1:32 pm

Oh wow. I’m here for this. I am right here for this. Oh –

5. Scar

March 12, 2017 at 1:43 pm

Uhmmmm nope. I don’t believe he’s innocent at all on this though. Only thing I’m getting from this is that men and women are scum. Now I’ll just laugh when these actresses post photos of their new house and cars and vacations because we all know what’s involved now. I’m waiting to see how Daniella Okeke explains it away.

• DOkekeResponds

March 12, 2017 at 2:45 pm

Her response is here;

spynigeria.com/2017/03/12/daniella-okeke-calls-stephanie-otobo-demon-pit-hell/

6. Nakoms

March 12, 2017 at 1:45 pm

Okokobioko! Romanus! Romanus!
    ……….Saaarh!
    Bring me my Palmwine.
    ……….Sir, you finished it yesterday.
    Ehmm, bring my snuff. Lockup the shop. If anybody ask after me tell them I am at Auntybella’s palwine shop. Igwe must here this!
    ………weydonsir!

The wheel is turning, and turning very fast. The time is nigh! Nothing is hidden anymore. Nothing is sacred. Nothing!

Mz otobo accused this man of sending her money gotten from crusade and he denied it. Tomorrow this fool will be preaching paying tithe and not robbing the Lord. At the end of the day the church money will be used to buy cars and houses for prostitutes while the congregants wallow in poverty! Let him come and deny this. fake pastors and wolves in sheep clothing!

…..and if I hear touch not my annointed, if i hear!

• Mohammad

March 12, 2017 at 4:01 pm

I am so here for this saga between Romanus and him oga. Romanus ought to be sacked for not prospectively organising more palmwine for today’s viewing. Nonsense!

7. Shush

March 12, 2017 at 1:49 pm

OTURUGBEKEEE!!!! OKOKOBIOKO!!!
    This is getting messier. But ermm ladies who date “Men of God”, “Priests” and “Alphas” get mind sha, as in no fear of God. I learnt that they pamper their women with so much care especially priests. Una weldone ooo…*strolls away*

8. Pamela

March 12, 2017 at 2:01 pm

See how people are rubbishing your name Oh Lord, Arise!!!???

9. Dolly

March 12, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Honestly Nollywood women case is….well some but hey we all know bout their fly trips overseas, the exaggerated but sponsored rides and acquisition of properties. One actress once told me that, as bad as Nigeria is none of them will relocate abroad coz the real money bag droppers are there. No IRS or FINCEN issues unlike here.

Some of these actress’es make more laying on their back than making 12 movies together.

• Bey

March 12, 2017 at 3:29 pm

Thank you.
      How many of their male counterparts do you see living an extravagant lifestyle. Is it them that don’t know how to drive G wagon or build house in lekki.
      Abi the females are better paid than the males?
      Iv always wondered where this Daniella got her wealth from as I hardly see her in movies.

• Ade

March 12, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Even Ramsey Noah, categorized as A list, with multiple movies over the years can’t afford the luxuries shown by Daniella.

10. Ade

March 12, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Excuses expected from slavish adherents of the pastor

1. Political enemies are behind the ordeal.
    2. The girl is mentally unstable
    3. Touch not my anointed
    4. The picture evidence is not real

11. Omolara

March 12, 2017 at 2:10 pm

Ok and it gets more interesting ??

12. dinma caruso

March 12, 2017 at 2:10 pm

Her case is always different……..now we know why.

13. Linda

March 12, 2017 at 2:13 pm

Bellanaija.com don’t post such controversial topic if you know you will monitoring comments, leave better bloggers like SDK to tell the story.

It’s no news that Danielle is one on Nollywood top thots who has earned millions over many yesrs from her work in the Arab world as African Queen of coprophilia (Google the word). They make all this money and use boutique and movie production as a cover up. and now the new cover up they used is NGO or charity foundation.

Most of us know all the details of the lifestyles of these Z list Nollywood actresses and this is why days like this I miss NGL. But thank God SDK always tell the details

When a Z class actresses acquires cars, properties only flies first class and always jetting to Dubai yet will use boutique or failed movie production as a cover up.

Well done Danielle for deleting all your hundreds of materialistic show off wealth images from your IG in thepast year after SDK ousted your coprophilia Dubai activities but it’s too late we so all of it.

Satisfying rich Arab men fetish earning at least $30, 000 per weekend, money well earned clap for yourself daniella.

Nollywood secrets are no secret at all. We know a lot of what goes on, too bad many gullible fools are busy kissing their ass on social media to believe it.

It’s simple math, find out the average they make per movie, times it by how many movies they feature in a year (even if they are producing some lackluster mediocre movie and call themselves producer) and ask yourself does these small movie earning equal to all these luxury cars homes etc. Common sense should tell u Most of them are Prostitutes except a handful of them with huge endorsement and earn more than your average per movie

So to all the late gisters Daniella is no news.

Tell me something I don’t know

14. o

March 12, 2017 at 2:14 pm

Lol @ Sahara reporters striking gold. And so the circus continues……..

15. Tessa Doghor

March 12, 2017 at 2:15 pm

No gold on Stephanie otobo
    But gold on Danielle.
    Weh done SR.
    how market?

16. Mavi

March 12, 2017 at 2:22 pm

But this pastor kinda stupid sha if it’s true. How can you buy a car of that magnitude for your concubine and leave it registered in your name? Too much smoke going on here, oya, faithful congregants and Madam Mrs Pastor, come and explain this one too. Maybe Okeke is also a charity case – lol!

• Deb

March 12, 2017 at 5:14 pm

Pastor will buy it in his name because of the day he will take it back …

• fleur

March 12, 2017 at 11:55 pm

He bought the car and left it in his name because the day it was parked there, she happened to have been stranded on third mainland bridge and he was driving by and saw her and she begged to be saved and he gave her a ride. Then she took a picture to brag/lie to the world but all Suleiman was doing was helping a stuck sister in the name of the Lord. …..Suleiman followers, does this sound helpful for your delusions?

17. Elizabeth

March 12, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Daniella’s response was that Otobo is devilish. Rather than insult she should grant the press an interview with proofs maybe that she is not involved with him. And then sue Otobo for false accusations and defamation of character. Hmmmmn

18. LemmeRant

March 12, 2017 at 2:43 pm

This are the same toke makinwa-esque babes that will be telling hardworking Nigerian guys they better come correct.

Meanwhile. Daniella’s account is now – private.

Its funny though. Instagram is where they display their assets and get their clients. Instagram is also where shit hits the fan.

In all of these. I envy Mark Zuckerburg.

19. SoniaPaloma

March 12, 2017 at 2:44 pm

I stated once before that there is no smoke without fire and most people disagreed supporting the pastor 100%
    It is time Nigerians worship God directly and stop worshiping their pastors because that is what most of them do. Pastors are humans just like yourself and can fall short, we need to do better

• susan

March 12, 2017 at 3:21 pm

Girl, you just spoke my mind…

20. LemmeRant

March 12, 2017 at 2:44 pm

BN What did I type now that my comment is awaiting moderation?

21. Victor Adegoke

March 12, 2017 at 3:04 pm

God knows the Truth.

22. john

March 12, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Tomorrow someone will go and marry Danielle okeke..I heard she is one of those nollywood actresses that go to dubaito eat -/ excrements ofarab men. ..all nollywood actresses should be avoided by any sane man

• Mawi

March 12, 2017 at 6:36 pm

She will marry & play victim when her hubby disrespects her. Then fish brained naija women/girls will support her like the Saint she’s not.

23. Bey

March 12, 2017 at 3:24 pm

This is why I can’t come out supporting any “horseband” in the name of The GOod WIfe.
    You will come out and sort your shit yourself. After all I wasn’t there when you were wiring money to your lost sheep.
    The wife should just have kept quiet the way Hilary Clinton kept quiet.
    I don’t know the lies or thruth in this case. But I was laughing when I saw the wife’s video.
    People seem to forget a Man of God is also still a Man. It will be at your own detriment going to see a pastor in a hotel room or his room in the name of counselling.
    A know a woman personally who started going to a pastor because she was having issues in her marriage. That pastor ended up getting her pregnant with her last born child, and of course the marriage totally collapsed. Not saying there are no good Men of God out there, but as a woman don’t put yourself in a compromising position.

24. MadamYe...

March 12, 2017 at 3:42 pm

Please!!!

All the people talking shiii before saying the girls is lying. Will you keep quiet there! I can be assured they are still conjuring up excuses for this ‘Pastor’ I said it…This girl is not lying. These fake ‘Pastors’ that have totally brainwashed a huge population of the Nigerian Christian population are quacks. I said it!!! Dirty pervy ‘Pastor’. See all the things he used his mouth to do, will go home and kiss his wife then carry Bible and use that same mouth to preach the word of God!!! The hypocrisy is what is paining me in all this, no soo much the act. Dogs will be dogs.. Una no fear God oo. There is God oo.

I’m happy for the girl all those people that ridiculed her and called her names, Blaming the woman as if this ‘Pastor’ didn’t have any involvement, in a situation where he should have been a better example and not be involved in such a scandal. Where you at now?? They will still use mouth to say ‘na Devil use the pastor, he is only human after all. We all make mistakes.’

Ke get outta…mtchewwwww

25. Ziyy

March 12, 2017 at 3:51 pm

What does Daniella okeke do to be able to buy all this expensive things? How many movies does she act? My dear people from what a heard from someone with first hand information of a particular man of god , my people na some of them dey sponsor these babes abeg make una left mata…

26. Anon

March 12, 2017 at 4:38 pm

What does feminist have to do with this? Please carry your bruised ego and cry somewhere else Biko. Nigerian celebs are leaving their husbands and you think it’s us that don’t have social media presence with nothing to lose that will stay there

27. MadamYe...

March 12, 2017 at 4:39 pm

Please!!!
    Ke get outta…mtchewwwww

28. blackbeatle

March 12, 2017 at 4:45 pm

This is bad o..Truth is when you come to fight devil …make very sure your house is clean or else he will slam you with disgrace of your life…..lesson to all, ..

29. MadamYe...

March 12, 2017 at 4:47 pm

here*

30. Survivor

March 12, 2017 at 5:03 pm

Like I said in the last post,I won’t defend anybody.My Anglican pastor then,AYoruba man was telling me how to leave my mama’s shop,so he could take me to hotel in another town…..as a 17yo old girl that just finished high Schl,I no say d man wan spoil me..If u see d man’s wife eh,too fine,with their fine boy….nonetheless we still have genuine men of God.It takes Gods grace for men to control themselves..pastor or no pastor

31. Jemimah

March 12, 2017 at 5:25 pm

Daniela has four cars. Range Rover, Land Rover, G wagon and the one in question, Na only her???? She isn’t even an A list actor. Not beefing her but she’s obviously a runs girl with billionaire sponsors! No way she made all that money legit…

32. Anonymous

March 12, 2017 at 5:26 pm

I guess your message will not be complete if you don’t add Yoruba to it. Bigot.

• survivor

March 12, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Were nie…as in u b omo ale,I added Yoruba man cos he’s a Yoruba man,if he was an Igbo or awusa I will also add an add that…arindin y are u pained?bastard!

• Ade

March 12, 2017 at 6:27 pm

So ratchet! Your words put you to shame already. Don’t need to compound your issue.

• Darius

March 12, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Dummy, it’s Hausa not Awusa.

• Iloku

March 12, 2017 at 11:41 pm

@survivor, you are a disgrace to the womb that brought you into this world. What did Anonymous say that warranted that kind of crude response?

33. MadamYe...

March 12, 2017 at 5:39 pm

BellaNaija…

I spent a good reasonable amount of time writing my comment…It appears to have been swallowed. Kindly Spit it and post it…

Tanks.

• MadamYe...

March 12, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Out…

Gosh. , Ye..Get it right the first time. Lol.

34. ALLEGRA

March 12, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Na wa o, some ppl try.

35. InsiderTalk

March 12, 2017 at 7:22 pm

in the new millenium prostitutes dont have to stand on street corners anymore, The easiest way to get clients is to Get into Nollywood movies, where one foolish movie can advertise you to millions of customers and open many doors

all the talks and critiques is not gong to stop them, its a way out of poverty for them. This is not amerrica where you can easily get a job at walmart or mcdonalds, So Nollywood is the only way out, Why do you think now thousands of girls have “Actress” in the instagram profile – Actress – aka Prostitute.

Dont judge if you have never experience poverty

36. Xoo

March 12, 2017 at 7:37 pm

So these stories just because the man said something about Southern Kadunna killings.
    I hope you guys are aware that Audu Maikori has been re arrested . Gullible Nigerians. APC studied you all well. Very much instrsted in sensational topics than the real stories happening at your backyard.

I don’t expect the man to make anystatement. When you all are done, go to his church to buy anointing oil for your headaches.

• blackbeatle

March 12, 2017 at 8:24 pm

your whole life is ruled by politics ..not so for everybody…

• NG

March 12, 2017 at 10:10 pm

But you all have been distracted by the real horrible events that may have motivated political intervention. Assuming the stories are true, you have been distracted big time and have forgotten why if all these are true, they came out now. Can you still keep focus on the other political issues like the Sothern Kaduna killings/Maikori and such?

This strategy of getting us focusing on the sin of some to distract at critical moments should be all familiar now as to help us strike good balance as such times.

If the Apostle is false, he must suffer consequences, but please don’t allow us lose sight of the enemy by the door. Such lose of vigilance helps perpetrate such evil occurences.

• Ify

March 12, 2017 at 10:04 pm

Smh another brainwashed herd

37. Peter

March 13, 2017 at 6:04 am

I have conclusive proof that the records were faked. Sahara Reporters has changed their story on their facebook page

38. Ashley

March 13, 2017 at 6:25 am

Anyone can copy a source code and insert any information threes. I considered this as a complete false story. Nigerians, carry a proper investigation before passing judgement on a man of God.

39. TeeW

March 13, 2017 at 9:42 am

TeeW March 13, 2017 at 9:37 am
    Wow I thought I’d hold my peace on this matter, this is how reverend King manipulated his followers and thought he had all the power to take a life. WHY WHY don’t Nigerians learn. Follow bishop pope imam and you forget these are fellow human beings they do not have supper powers. Whether the first girl exaggerated or not she told some part of her truth. How do they perform their miracles. Please! These are terrible times people should be careful, go to normal old time bible believing churches. Four square redeemed MFM deeper life. Pastor Bimbo God bless her gentle soul. Stop running to miracle centers, you have more power than you know. You can pray your way through anything by yourself. Stop giving your money to them in the name of prayers for husband wealth etc. your father in heaven will supply all your needs when you ask by yourself. He has it all just ask. A word is enough for the wise. Let’s be cautious and less gullible my people.
    Have a lovely day bellas ?

40. TeeW

March 13, 2017 at 9:42 am

Have a lovely day bellas ?

41. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

March 13, 2017 at 10:34 am

@InsiderTalk, I am experiencing poverty.

I have being judged.

42. Lady Gee

March 15, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Why is Sahara reporters taking Nigerians for fool? Can they tell us which website they got the car details from and not some stupid HTML codes that makes no sense. What do you take Nigeria Tech industry for? That attempt at the HTML codes is a BIG FAIL