Music

Stephanie Otobo releases Official Video to her new song “I Depend On You” | Watch on BN

BellaNaija.com

Canada-based Nigerian singer, Stephanie Otobo has released a video of her song, “I Depend on You“. Ms. Otobo is the alleged lover of Apostle Johnson Suleman who was arrested and detained in Nigeria for demanding that Suleman fulfill his promise to marry her.

Hit Play below!

1. #Proudnigerian

April 25, 2017 at 3:15 pm

End time??

• deee

April 25, 2017 at 3:36 pm

FINALLY! You will get your millions from your single sale!!!!!!!

All those blackmailing doesnt fit you…its good to earn your millions urself. Go girl!!!!

2. The Real Oma

April 25, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Stephanie who?
    hmmm

3. FasholasLover

April 25, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Isorait. Members Supporters and believers club, your queen has released a song. Support her ministry – download, pay and buy.

4. MurdaSheWrote

April 25, 2017 at 3:20 pm

LOL. Just LOL. And this dear friends is how you go about releasing your next single. After the party comes the after party. Carry on missus.

5. Marie Antoinette

April 25, 2017 at 3:21 pm

God is merciful indeed!
    We will all be dead if thunder struck us each time we called His name in vain. Thank God for His mercies!

6. shior

April 25, 2017 at 3:26 pm

both of you really depended on each other.

7. A

April 25, 2017 at 3:26 pm

Well done Stephanie, Your music sounds good, I believe your story, just let God be the judge and with time the truth will prevail,

8. ananymous

April 25, 2017 at 3:30 pm

I can’t believe this, are you kidding me,you open your mouth to call God,God is indeed merciful,if not your head would have fallen off your head as soon as you called the name LORD.Hmmmmmmmmmm repent or Face the wrath of God.

• Diamond

April 25, 2017 at 10:23 pm

Is God your personal possession that you want to appropriate him? Is he exclusively yours that Stephanie cannot call him. Abeg, shift he is God of all.
      And I tell you heaven rejoice more if she is sincere, and truly repented. As for the apostle, if he is the liar here, then oh well… God be the judge.

9. blackbeatle

April 25, 2017 at 3:55 pm

nigeria abeg leave us alone ..from one drama to another…dont you guys get tired

10. A Brother

April 25, 2017 at 4:01 pm

Sis Stephanie, a beautiful song, with inspiring message. I love it. Be encouraged to continue to sing and depend on God. Every other thing is sinking sand.

11. Suga

April 25, 2017 at 4:30 pm

Hahaha, this country is the most interesting of all countries! Apostle will soon release his own too, afterall his wife started it…. What a triangle!!! ?????

12. Carmen

April 25, 2017 at 4:32 pm

LOL…this country is funny. Too much drama.

‘David had a lot of troubles because his mother was not legally married to his father”-Apostle Suleiman.
    ‘I depend on you”- Stephanie Otobo.

Way too much drama.

13. Suga

April 25, 2017 at 4:36 pm

Btw..please Is Stephaine born again now? Cos I’m actually trying to digest this song accordingly!

14. Ottawa Queen

April 25, 2017 at 5:10 pm

LOL! I just hope after releasing this song she won’t go at night climbing poles at strip clubs or sleeping around with married men expecting them to divorce their wives. These old habits must die! I believe if people want to be an inspiration to others through their songs, works, business etc their lifestyles and believes also should show for it positively. No one really looks up to a wolf in sheep clothing.

15. Btfl

April 25, 2017 at 7:16 pm

What did I just watch and listen to??????????

16. Bunmi1

April 25, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Hmmmmm……… Olorun Ku suuru……

17. Ijeoma

April 26, 2017 at 6:43 am

If you are really a christian, allow God to expose the apostle if your allegation is true instead of this mudslinging. By the way, I truly enjoyed your song.

18. agidijollof.com

April 27, 2017 at 1:17 am

Now just when you thought you have heard and seen it all, another one leaves you picking your jaw from the floor and gathering tour wits about you.

Then you hear Stephanie Otobo just released a gospel track. Wawu!. Ain’t that something. Now when I give it careful thought, handling microphones are her forte so I am sure she will be a great performer.

19. Stunned

April 27, 2017 at 2:23 am

Jaw drop…What a wawwu!!!!

20. Xgold

April 27, 2017 at 7:06 am

Is this one a song? Mtchew. I thought she is a professional singer? Even me that haven’t stepped in studio before I’ll never release this trash

21. Ifeyinwa Atuanya