Scoop

Congratulations! Publicist Yetunde Shorters & Husband Trabian welcome Twins ????

BellaNaija.com

Publicist and entrepreneur Yetunde Shorters and her husband Trabian have welcomed their first kids together, a set of twins.

The PR girl shared the exciting news on her Instagram page a few hours ago as well as photos of the new additions to her family.

She wrote:

So i was busy giving birth this week. lol. Our perfect little 10’s decided to show up on 10.10.17. A full 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Left-right Meet Athena Ifeoluwa Taiwo Shorters and Tennin Olaoluwa Kehinde Shorters. I have been dotting on them since they were in my tummy. And now.. well let’s just say the fierecness of love and protection we feel has only just begun. I have been a mommy since conception, now I get to live and experience mommy duties, burps, cries, love and all the emotions in between. We are here for it all. To my hubss for being the one. It had to be you my love. Already swaddle pro and poopy diaper professional changer lol, plus add taking care of your wife to that. Muuuuaaah. Shout out to @shellylnorthern
You were incredible and I am uber lucky to call you my friend. THANK YOU. Oh and questions NEVER TO ASK A NEW MOM
1. Was it Natural or epidural or c section ?
2. Are your twins natural?
3. Will you be breast feeding?
4. Will you be pumping or formula?

Congratulations to the couple!

Photo Credit: Instagram.com/yetundeshorters

1. tee

October 13, 2017 at 11:37 pm

Dear Lord,

Please the way you are DASHING people twins these days ehn, please give me my set too. I am still waiting.
    Thank you SIR.

EVERYWHERE I LOOK, I SEE TWINS

• Ada

October 14, 2017 at 12:57 pm

AMEN ! HEAVENLY FATHER, MY DEAREST DADDY, I NEED TWINS TOO.

• Fine girl

October 14, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Me too o.Next pregnancy shld be twins o.Aboy and a girl

2. tee

October 13, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Congratulations Yetunde and family.
    May you joy be continually be full over these precious gifts from God.

3. Author Unknown

October 13, 2017 at 11:41 pm

“Oh and questions NEVER TO ASK A NEW MOM
    1. Was it Natural or epidural or c section ?
    2. Are your twins natural?
    3. Will you be breast feeding?
    4. Will you be pumping or formula?

Some things should be left for the person to share IF they want to. Respect each person’s experience.”

What a feisty woman. Lol.

4. BettyO

October 13, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Congratulations!!!!!! Lord, I’m still here. I don’t MInD waiting but its s becoming difficult as the years goes by.

• July

October 14, 2017 at 10:16 pm

Hugssss

5. Ec

October 14, 2017 at 7:04 am

Oh my Jesus bless these babies. So cute

6. Las

October 14, 2017 at 10:53 am

Congratulations to the new parents! May your days be long and may your children bring you great joy.

@Wendy – please, do you need another friend in your friend portfolio? My CV is ready ?

7. Ene

October 14, 2017 at 11:27 am

Wendy I agree with you.

Pregnancy in Nigeria is something else. People stopping you on the road and giving all sorts of advice.

After delivery asking all sorts of questions .

Thankfully I scaled through without insulting anybody.

8. Nelly

October 14, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Oh Lord Almighty father, please i am here to tap in this woman’s blessing. Please lord i need my own twins.

9. Biker Chic

October 15, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Bella, looooooooool. I see what you hv done. You took out all the hate comments by @Jide, Wale Vintage. etc too much vile comments ontop say woman born. I wonder what happened to just congratulating the couple or keeping mute. @Wendy, l like your feisty self.