News

Trump’s ex wife Ivana says she’s “First Lady” | Melania describes comment as “attention seeking & self-serving noise”

BellaNaija.com

Ivana Trump and Melania Trump, U.S. President Donald Trump‘s first and third wives respectively, have been embroiled in a war of words over who is “first lady”.

To promote her new book – Raising Trump – which is about parenting Trump’s three eldest children, Ivana, speaking to Good Morning America said she has Trump’s White House number, adding that “I’m basically first Trump wife. I’m first lady.”

Speaking about Melania, Ivana said: “I think for her to be in Washington must be terrible.” She also described Trump’s second wife Marla Maples as “a showgirl”.

Ivana says she talks to Trump every 14 days and does not want to disturb him because Melania is there and she doesn’t want to cause jealousy.

Watch video below:

Melania Trump and Son Barron will Move to the White House this Month

Melania Trump

Melania responded to the message in a statement by her spokesperson Stephanie Grisham, saying:

Mrs. Trump has made the White House a home for Barron and the President. She loves living in Washington, DC and is honored by her role as First Lady of the United States. She plans to use her title and role to help children, not sell books. There is clearly no substance to this statement from an ex, this is unfortunately only attention-seeking and self-serving noise.

1. Awesome

October 9, 2017 at 11:19 pm

This is quite entertainment. I hope our President’s wives over here in Nigeria will follow suit and give us Really Shows like this, it will be a mild way to forget this recession.

2. FasholasLover

October 10, 2017 at 12:43 am

The many wives of Patrick. Trump and all his Bolekaja wives. I can imagine the tweets if this were to be about another person.

3. Vee

October 10, 2017 at 1:01 am

He loves the women with foreign accent but what to deport foreigners. No body is even a foreigner in d US thats why its called United States

4. Diamond

October 10, 2017 at 3:31 am

When I said this woman must feel somehow to have divorced her husband because he cheated, and now he is president, some people shut me down. Have you people seen it now? I sense she is jealous and is possibly telling herself to have forgiven him like Beyonce does Jayz, and Hillary and Bill Clinton.

I had respect for her until now, selling book because Trump became president, and calling herself first lady. Very low of her. Melania responded well and dignifying too.

• Bey

October 10, 2017 at 9:14 am

I see that madness runs in the family.
      My dear Diamond they have been divorced since 1992, 25yrs ago. they have both been married 2 more times after that. I doubt she’s regretting as she got one of the highest divorce settlements in history.
      She’s just old, bored and looking for attention.

• Lilo

October 10, 2017 at 1:09 pm

Ode . This is not regret. Ivana the OG business woman is just trying to sell books. The name of her book reeks of shade. She called it “Raising Trump”

• Diamond

October 10, 2017 at 8:59 pm

Lilo Fool, calling herself first lady when she is not regret. Mumu!

5. O ga o!

October 10, 2017 at 10:53 am

Imagine, Obama in this kind of drama. All these white people would have stereotyped him as baby daddy but Drump is their messiah. I dey await their iya

• noni

October 10, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Asin Original White Privilege is on display throughout this guy’s presidency 🙂

6. AceOfSpades

October 10, 2017 at 11:42 am

What success (and money) can do in this world, even success (and money) can’t control it.

7. M

October 10, 2017 at 12:09 pm

This is why exwives should drop their ex husbands name. All this self entitlement trying to find relevance and create conflict when you are out start arising. Deal with your issues and get out. Move on! Stop disgracing yourself.

I also blame this potato head hear her boasting she speaks to him every forthright. For What? Are their children babies?

Some baby mamas remain bitches ! old young, single divorced or married. This is why I hate such situations. Give me a widower instead.

Melanie remains the one and only first lady. Deal with it