News

Full Names of 77 Nigerians arrested by the FBI for Fraud & Money Laundering

BellaNaija.com

On Thursday, the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) announced an indictment charging 80 people for fraud related activities, most of whom are Nigerians.

An update by TheCable reveals that out of the 80 suspects, 77 are Nigerians.

Here is the full list of Nigerians involved as reported by TheCable;

1. Valentine Iro
2. Chukwudi Christogunus Igbokwe
3. Jerry Elo Ikogho
4. Izuchukwu Kingsley Umejesi
5. Adegoke Moses Ogungbe
6. Chukwudi Collins Ajaeze (better known as Thank You Jesus)
7. Ekene Augustine Ekechukwu
24. George Ugochukwu Egwumba
25. Uchechukwu Solomon Ezirim
26. Augustine Ifeanyi Okafor
27. Okay Sam Mal
28. Leslie N. Mba
29. Ogohukwu Innocent Ikewesi
30. Emmanuel Uzoma Ogandu (better known as Son of God’
31. Amarachukwu Harley Anywanu
72. Emmanuel Chidiebere Dike
73. Jeremiah Utieyin Eki
74. Chinaka Davidson Iwuoha
75. Chima Darlington Duru
76. Ikenna Christian Ihejiureme
77. Obi Onyedika Madekwe

Here is a video of the arrest posted by ABC News

1. Simon

August 23, 2019 at 2:50 pm

Beware Nigerian’s.

2. Jojo

August 23, 2019 at 3:41 pm

They should lock them up and throw away the key

3. Connie

August 23, 2019 at 6:06 pm

Such disgrace.
    Came to America to become a fraudster. Idiot people. Abled body men that could have gone to school and make their money the legal way. They preferred the fast track way to success. Now they will spend their better years in prison.

4. Oyin

August 23, 2019 at 6:54 pm

That is a very tribalistic comment. Yoruba person is also listed. I guess all Italians are mafia gangstas or the Chinese and Indians are all thieves. ALL tribes and races have bad people. Everyone should be happy these criminals were caught. No need for the racial hatred, America has enough not that already

Thanks

5. Temi Tope

August 23, 2019 at 6:57 pm

MY HEART BLEEDS!! WHEN ALL U.S MEDIA HEADLINES TODAY WERE ABOUT MY OWN PEOPLE..

THIS IS WHY EVERYBODY IS AFRAID OF NIGERIAN.. HOW CAN WE BE PROUD?? HEH?? HEIN? HOW CAN WE BE PROUD.. FOR YEARS NOW.. THERE WAS NO NIGERIAN SCAM.. BUT IT SEEMS IT IS STARTING AGAIN..
    NA WAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

THIS IS A SHAME FOR EVERYONE WITH NIGERIAN BLOOD..

6. TEMI TOPE

August 23, 2019 at 6:59 pm

MOSTLY IGBOS.. I AM SO HURT.. SO HURT.. AND ASHAMED TO BE NIGERIAN OR EVEN HAVE NIGERIAN BLOOD IN ME.. FROM MY GRANNY..T

7. Temi Tope

August 23, 2019 at 7:07 pm

Here we go again!! after few YEARS!! with no Nigerian Dramas in the U.S and when we were starting to gain respect from our peers : Americans and other Africans living in the U.S and abroad.. Here they come again these scums.. to ruin again our lives in the U.S and abroad.. by their dirty scams.. THINKING THAT THEY WOULD NEVER BE CAUGHT.. YOU MUST HAVE BEEN FOOLS. I am so sick and tired of PEOPLE SEEING ME AT THE MALLS, BANKS, PLACES, AND THE FIRST THING THEY ASK ME: ARE YOU NIGERIAN?? EVEN WHEN I WAS ON MISSION IN FIDJI .. I WAS AT THE BANK TO MAKE A CASH ADVANCE : THE FIRST THING THE TELLER ASKED ME WAS: ARE YOU NIGERIAN?? I WAS OFFENDED AND I ASKED HER WHY?/ SHE SAID YOU CAN NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT HERE?? I WAS MAD I TOLD HER I AM NOT FUCKING OPENING AN ACCOUNT.. I AM A DIPLOMAT TRYING TO GET CASH FROM MY ACCOUNT.. THIS IS THE ROUTINE EVERYWHERE I GO IN THE U.S OR ABROAD.. THE FIRST QUESTION IS: ARE YOU NIGERIAN.. EVEN MY OTHER AFRICAN FRIENDS.. THAT IS THE QUESTION THEY ASK THEM.. ARE YOU NIGERIAN? LIKE IT IS WRITTEN ON OUR FOREHEAD. PEACE BE UPON NIGERIANS.. !! OUR REPUTATIONS PRECEEDS US.

• Mrslecturer

August 24, 2019 at 4:19 am

Temitope….
      kpele dearie…. I totally relate with everything you have said.
      I am a lecturer in Canada .. albeit the only African in my department…and students and colleagues ask me loads of questions. Some out of curiosity, but mostly to embarrass me. I have practically built defence mechanisms for their different angles but this one fall my hand… it is so sad! No words at all. Just a weakening feeling of great shame.

8. anjay

August 23, 2019 at 7:32 pm

Makes no difference!!! Outside the country nobody gives a s***, we are all Nigerians!!!!!

9. Charlie

August 24, 2019 at 9:16 pm

Pls people come off it. There are criminals in every society and country, no need for the embarrassment cries. It’s just silly righteous pretense.

10. Mrs E. Ugorji

August 26, 2019 at 2:52 pm

Oh my God just check the names in the list. My people what is happening? I never know my people as lazy race. It this greed? I am full of shame and embarrassment.

11. Mrs E. Ugorji

August 26, 2019 at 2:54 pm

Oh my God just check the names in the list. My people what is happening? I never know my people as lazy race. Is this greed? I am full of shame and embarrassment.