Events

Mo Abudu, Toke Makinwa, Ireti Doyle, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu… Here are all the Red Carpet Photos from EbonyLife TV’s Star-Studded Film Festival

BellaNaija.com

It was all bright flashy lights last night at the EbonyLife TV and Film Festival at the Filmhouse IMAX Cinema, Lekki, Lagos.

Mo Abudu, who has been on a mission to redefine the TV and Film space in Nigeria, stunned in a black dress as she received superstars including Mavin boss and fellow Johnnie Walker Ambassador, Don Jazzy and Mavin first lady, Tiwa Savage.

The film festival was a double celebration with Ebonylife TV celebrating its fourth year anniversary.

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Joke Silva, Dakore Egbuson, Ireti Doyle and a host of A-list celebrities graced the red carpet as invited guests were treated to the new season premieres of hit TV series like On The Real and Sons of the Caliphate.

The 2015 blockbuster movie Fifty also hit TV screens with the season premiere of Fifty: The Series.

The atmosphere was electric and the scene picturesque as guests turned out in their numbers for a night of world class entertainment while enjoying some of the best of food and drinks.

See the red carpet photos below!

Photo Credit: R&B PR

1. Just concerned

July 1, 2017 at 9:12 am

Dear Mo Abudu….. I admire you alot… You inspire me a whole lot, I look up to You, but pleaseeeeeee chill on the bleaching…. it’s so awful!!!! I used to use you as an example to my friends when they tell me to tone my skin, I say to them see women like Genevieve, mo abudu, joke Silva, Stephanie, omoni etc….. if they can make it in with their black skin, I can too….. aunty pls chill on the bleaching and BOTOX…. you’re so beautiful….. self made woman, I’m super proud of You, I swear on my life I’m not hating…. But because you’re someone I look up to, I just have to give my opinion(not like it counts or I have a right)….. may God continue to bless and enrich you

• Ema

July 4, 2017 at 6:59 am

Im sorry but you own your own actions. Mo abudus bleaching or not bleaching should have no influence on an independent minded person’s decision to bleach or not to bleach. Or state of mind.
      I dont even notice these things. Nigerians are so petty.
      Are u a baby ni? I am extremely beautiful and dark complexioned. Though i act like i dont even know. I Get more stares than anyone i know . It even annoys me. Maybe thats why I have never judged yellow beauty or judged bleachers. Its a non issue to me.
      Pls people try and play down the issue of a person being light skinned. Or bleaching. Just leave them!!!!!!

2. David

July 1, 2017 at 9:24 am

Congrats to Mo and her team! Her contribution to nollywood within the past few years can’t be overstated. However, given she has the connections, and I suppose all it takes to run a good film festival in Nigeria or/and Africa, I hope she considers showcasing contents other than that of Ebony Life productions in the near future.

• Boo

July 1, 2017 at 10:31 am

From your keyboard to the universe David ?

• ema

July 1, 2017 at 12:29 pm

I thought Noble Igwe had left Lagos for Biafra finally. ?????. So he is still attending “Yoruba party”. Weh don.
      When these people leave, the likes of Noble Igwe will not find it funny at all at all.

• fleur

July 1, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Hmmm. Uche Jombo, did you just escape breastfeeding for 10 mins to be at this event for another 20 mins?

3. Doyin

July 1, 2017 at 10:59 am

MO ABUDU + HER PR IS LIFE!!!!

*clap* *clap*

4. Dionne

July 1, 2017 at 11:20 am

Nice pics. Omotola looks good! So pretty! Uche jombo what did you wear? #Tufiakwa

5. omo lara zion

July 1, 2017 at 11:28 am

Uche Jonbo what’s wrong? You don’t look “put together”.

• Sunshiney

July 3, 2017 at 8:27 pm

I like her, but when does she ever look put together???

6. Damsel

July 1, 2017 at 11:34 am

Omotola is bae

7. June

July 1, 2017 at 11:43 am

Everyone looks really good! Love it !!!

https://www.bellanaija.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/DSC1505.jpg Hottttttt Daaaaamnnnnn!!!!! Who is this ???????? Is he married ?? Had he got a boo !!! See skin oh !!!!?

• Puzzles

July 1, 2017 at 1:52 pm

I saw him too. He looks familiar. There’s a 99.9999% chance he’s married o.

• Anon

July 1, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Kene Mkparu. Has an equally beautiful wife.

• Bolaji

July 1, 2017 at 9:26 pm

He might be married but that has never stopped him……?

• June

July 2, 2017 at 9:38 am

Lol! 99.9999 ! Let me respect myself !!! Lucky wife. Their kids miss be gorgeous !

8. Anonymous

July 1, 2017 at 4:04 pm

Is that stretch marks on tokes breast! Zainab looks pretty.

9. The queen

July 1, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Toke you look SMASHING!!! world touring is good for you babe!

Uche, Uche, Uche, I reserve my comment!

OmoT, mama, I love you anyday. I hope you just mistakenly forgot your ring at home and nothing more. *kisses

Aunty Joke! Such grace *mwah

Is that Mo’s daughter? I love her hairdo. Hahha

Mo looks amazingggggggg!

Uncle OC Ukeje, did you spill *tea* on your pants? Hmmm. I miss seeing your wifey’s pics. Where’s she na?

10. Aunty Mo

July 1, 2017 at 5:56 pm

Aunty Mo’s bleaching cream is on flick sha.

11. Dolly

July 1, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Omotola beauty reign just wont let up, yummm

12. Caramel

July 1, 2017 at 6:12 pm

The best I’ve seen Tara Durotoye look???.
    Toke see the stretch marks on your boobs.

13. funmilola

July 1, 2017 at 11:20 pm

…..and that’s how MO became a “fair” lady.

• Mo''s mentee

July 2, 2017 at 10:25 pm

I feel disappointed that Mo Abudu will tow the bleaching route. What message is she putting out there to women who look up to her. Sad

14. Ese V

July 2, 2017 at 2:50 am

This ghoulish makeup BM pro does for Mo is terrible.
    Motola looks beautiful but almost unrecognisable; it’s time to lose some weight, mama!

15. Fifi

July 2, 2017 at 6:42 am

I like children who listen, Taje listened and lately her style transformation has being GREAT love this her outfit, welldone my Itsekiri babe,as for Aunty Uche mbanu please throw away that agege bread shoe,ask your paddies in the industry omoni, kate,rita even ini to teach you how to dress, biko oooo, dalu

16. Letty

July 2, 2017 at 11:22 am

Mo is now yellow pawa paw onyeocha. The makeup on her is scary. Tonye Cole’s wife does she not spend his money? Love me some ireti doyle. Black don’t crack.

17. abi

July 3, 2017 at 3:50 am

Taje looks like an house help in Okirika…lol

18. Queen Spicey

July 3, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Ireti Doyle gives me life mehn!. Love scatter.

19. opeyemi

July 4, 2017 at 7:41 am

I strongly feel Uche Jombo needs a personal stylist.Her sense of style is wack and crude,she doesnt know the right outfit for the right occasion but regardless I love her simple nature,she only needs an upgrade.

20. Truth

December 21, 2018 at 1:55 am

Nigerians don’t like their hair, skin, features or accents. Nigerians is there anything you like about yourselves. A 50 plus women bleaching. No Abudu, get woke and stay woke. Free you mind from mental slavery.