Scoop

Proud Dad! Richard Mofe-Damijo shows off his Beautiful Daughters

BellaNaija.com

Richard Mofe-Damijo

Veteran actor Richard Mofe-Damijo is super proud of his daughters.

He shared a photo of himself and his daughters and captioned “My Tag team#daddy‘sgirls# proud dad.”

1. prince

January 18, 2016 at 9:34 am

I lust love this dude. #prouddad

• Jade

January 18, 2016 at 2:30 pm

RMD is handsome, he doesn’t even try hard. It’s refreshing to see men show their children, show they are a family man. It’s super sexy. Beautiful daughters.

• ATL's finest

January 18, 2016 at 2:37 pm

Lol @ Prince who doesn’t ??? #RMDfever#. I always wonder where his wife is tho and how she looks?

2. tyna

January 18, 2016 at 9:55 am

Hello kids, i’m your mummy now…

• Bella

January 18, 2016 at 10:13 am

Hahahaha na you abi? To be honest i am wondering where is wife is, he is married, good looking guy especially at his age. I do adore him too <3

3. Nnenna

January 18, 2016 at 10:49 am

Kai.. This man is even better than fine wine.

4. Cynical

January 18, 2016 at 11:35 am

This guy is hot o…..choi chi m o……#fansself. It will be really cool to have a dad that looks this hot o but then again maybe not before your friend will become your step mum…..lol

5. Ebere

January 18, 2016 at 12:30 pm

He makes aging look effortless and sexy at the same time…………..

6. Mr Darego

January 19, 2016 at 12:28 am

They are really cute

7. Chu

January 19, 2016 at 1:52 pm

Jumobi is still dong very well. Saw her with him in church. Last I knew she worked in Airtel, but that was years ago.

8. Shoutmeceleb

January 3, 2019 at 12:28 pm

Rechard Mofe Damijo is not only a gentle man but one with great admiration and love 4 people. I have only been opportuned to meet him once and it wasn’t even official.

I saw the way he welcomed people and his smile is quite charming too. Luckily I was standing close when he passed by and I stretched out my hands to touch him n he gently looked at me and said how are you amidst the crowd.

It felt nice and seeing him show love and respect 4 his family simply goes to prove that he is both a wonderful father and an amazing husband.