Events

Enjoy 50% Off all Uber Rides within Lagos! Offer Valid till November 13th

uber

Lagos, the festive season celebrations have come early this year! 🙂 Headed to work, out with friends or you have got a flight to catch? Ditch your keys and enjoy 50% off your ride, in style thanks to Uber!

From today till 13th of November, Uber is offering you 50% off trips to make moving around seamlessly and still in style!

For the next 10 days, let Uber get you to the right place at the right time for less! It doesn’t get any better than that 🙂

HOW DO THESE FARES COMPARE?

Destination UberX 50% off UberX UberSELECT 50% off UberSELECT
Ikoyi – V/I N1,000 N500 N1,250 N625
Island – Airport N4,000 N2,000 N5,000 N2,500
Lekki – Ajah N2,150 N1,075 N2,600 N1,300

All you have to do is open the app, set your pickup location and request a ride as usual. You do not need to enter a code – the discount will automatically be applied to your trips.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

• Rides are valid in Lagos only
  • Discount is valid from Thursday, 3rd Nov till 13th Nov
  • Max discount per ride: N2000
  • 50% discount is limited to 2 per day
  • Discount is applicable to both UberX and UberSELECT

Click here for more info: https://goo.gl/jlmgCi

___________________________________________________________________
Sponsored Content

1. www.thelmathinks.com

November 7, 2016 at 12:06 pm

But I took an Uber on Saturday the 5th of November from Chevron Lekki to Eko Hotel & Suites and I was charged N4,550 ?. Not only did I find that exorbitant as my normal cab guy would have charged me much less, I also didn’t get any discount. What’s up with that?

• FinchleysFinest

November 7, 2016 at 12:50 pm

Send a message to their support team( they are very good with customer support ), I am sure they will resolve this for you.

• Ewa

November 7, 2016 at 2:39 pm

That’s quite exorbitant. Are you sure there was no price surge when you requested for a ride?

2. fee

November 7, 2016 at 1:41 pm

I really do not understand this Uber people.
    Took 2 trips on saturday and i paid full. NOT DISCOUNT WHATSOEVER!!!
    If this is a scam, stop it UBER!! Do not start what you cannot sustain.

3. Miss K

November 7, 2016 at 2:52 pm

I took three rides today and I paid 50% of the fare. I got it by applying a code that appeared as a message when I signed in.

4. Mimi

November 7, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Uber your drivers have started messing up….u have to look into it quickly and get rid of the bad eggs before they build a bad rep for u guys…lately drivers are rude….charge extra and make stops without asking….it’s so annoying

5. Frances

November 7, 2016 at 9:45 pm

I’ve since ditched Uber and got them to delete my account. Many complaints, Bad drivers and poor service in Lagos. Plus other options exist.

6. o