BN TV

“I made a terrible mistake” – Toyin Abraham opens up on her Relationship with Seun Egbegbe | Watch

BN TV

Nollywood actress/producer Toyin Abraham on a new episode of Rubbin’ Minds revealed to Ebuka that she regrets ever going into a relationship with her ex, Seun Egbegbe.

The actress who was close to tears explained that it was a very emotional period for her and as such, she always empathizes with women going through similar emotional stress.

Watch the video below:

1. Kenny

May 15, 2017 at 6:48 am

See the way she dey make her face and mouth very annoying.

2. Yummymummy

May 15, 2017 at 7:29 am

Ebuka handled that sensitively. Kudos to him!

3. john

May 15, 2017 at 7:34 am

women never taking responsibility for their actions ..always looking for whom to blame..ure now regretting bcos he is poor and his predicaments. If he was still rich and balling( regardless of how he made the money) , u wont have made that statement..fake, hypocritical set of people and they wonder why they say they have fish brains..I swear ,if not for sex, 95% of men won’t have anything to do with women..holding a conversation with one is a torture and headache itself

• Udegbunam Chukwudi

May 15, 2017 at 7:50 am

Just do and stay celibate biko or turn gay. You get mama and sister for house at all so? You have serious issues to deal with it. MSCHEEEEEEEEEEEW!

• Favour

May 15, 2017 at 8:03 am

You lack manners and guess your siblings were not treated as Queens and image of God, how would you refer to people created by God and in his image that they have fish brains, we women don’t have fish brains, we are brilliant, beautiful and perfectly created by God, you need to get your own brain check if you have not altered it yourself by your myopic thought… must you insult while giving your opinion. Your comments needs to be deleted @bellanaija, thus comments shouldn’t be publicised, please not for public or any woman consumption

• Adunnie

May 15, 2017 at 9:21 am

@favour Bellanaija is very annoying. They would delete sensible comments and enable the comments of this riffraff and his cohorts.

• johb

May 15, 2017 at 9:40 am

Either ure a woman claming to be a man with a fake male ID bcos ( it is a common thing here.. alot of women do it as to make their comment seem more genuine and not to be disregarded as the usual rant and nagging by a woman ) or I will give u an advice, no matter how much you form “captain save a hoe” in this blog, they will still regard u as trash and scum and weak even though they will try to butter u up and use u and say u are a real man( na wash) ..at the end of the day it is the men ( u help them insulting that they will still sleep with and chase ) and that is a fact..believe it or not ,it happen everyday.

4. #Proudnigerian

May 15, 2017 at 7:44 am

Her facial expressions made it difficult for me to watch the “Fideo”?? so dramatic! I love my life tho being a celebrity allows the society weigh in on your private matters.

• Chief

May 15, 2017 at 10:08 am

@Udegbunam Chukwudi.

Honestly your comment pissed me off.You have spoiled my day already with this your comment.Simps like you are the reason why women don’t have respect for men anymore.I have noticed you white knight on this blog.It’s white knight like you who give women the illusion that they have sexual power over men.You think by talking down on your fellow men,you’ll be adored by women? .We are here to uplift beta males to Alpha males,make simps to vomit that blue pill and swallow red pill, and also to expose women manipulative nature

If our comments wakes up even a few simps like you to how ugly women nature are,we’ll be happy.You see why i always say that every man should a preventive check up to see if his social interactions with women are actually making more feminine and if more masculine interaction is needed to tip the balance.,

• Chief

May 15, 2017 at 10:15 am

Udegbunam Chukwudi…

If our comments wakes up even a few simps like you to how ugly women nature are,we’ll be happy.You see why i always say that every man should do a preventive check up to see if his social interactions with women are actually making him more feminine and if more masculine interaction is needed to tip the balance.,

5. Baby gurl

May 15, 2017 at 7:49 am

My baby girl it’s okay. God let you go through that to send you a message. Now it’s time for you to bask in the miracle that is your life right now. With your amazing career, new movie coming out in 11 days, great family life et al, you are blessed my dear. Now leave the eru to the eleru and walk on head high like the queen that you are.

6. Spunky

May 15, 2017 at 7:50 am

Awwww…guess the tears couldn’t come quick enough. You’ll be fine.

7. Udegbunam Chukwudi

May 15, 2017 at 7:52 am

Only God knows what she was “managing” in the hands of that tout! Thankfully she’s free now.

8. Letty

May 15, 2017 at 9:22 am

How is she not taking responsibilty..watching the gory details of a hideous relationship with a mad thug play out for all to gawk and dissect is humiliating. I just have a very soft spot for toyin and send kind greetings to her

9. Omo Oba

May 15, 2017 at 10:06 am

Dear Toyin, I remember when you were posting pictures with his SUV, I remember when you said “he makes me smile” on your social media…. when you will post 1 picture and put 10 bible verses or 100 motivational quotes..I even remember when you will be humiliating your ex because of this Seun guy….. you chop out of his money, but nothing spoil… stay blessed babes.

10. Lipstickalley

May 15, 2017 at 10:13 am

@ Omo Oba, i am sure even her old posts on IG haunt her till date.
    Most important thing is….She is wiser now. I wish her all the best

11. Bimbo

May 15, 2017 at 10:49 am

I remember how she humiliated mayowa the girl that died of cancer. Karma is not done with you yet.

• ITK

May 15, 2017 at 11:10 am

@Bimbo,Na you be the fish brain that make women look bad. How did she humiliate Mayowa? Idiots like you make doing good hard. If not for Toyin who would hv heard of Mayowa.? All she asked for was transparency since it was her name that was the face of the campaign. You sawdust brain tire me. Giving women a bad name.

• OMOBA

May 15, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Bimbo watch ur mouth… Toyin never humilated mayo

12. Chief

May 15, 2017 at 11:29 am

f***king hell!! Where’s my comment to that simp Udegbunam chukwudi…I’m boiling right now.

• Jide

May 15, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Your daddy is a simp. You will never possess the balls to be the alpha male you keep whining about on this blog. No woman (or man) will ever love you or respect you. You will forever remain the piece of powerless, irrelevant, insignificant trash it hurts you to admit you are. And this has nothing to do with that Chukwudi fellow. You know what to do. End yourself.

13. aby

May 15, 2017 at 11:30 am

aawwww such a sweet heart.

• Chief

May 15, 2017 at 5:44 pm

@jide i don’t argue with Manginas…..Sorry!!

14. bubu

May 15, 2017 at 12:14 pm

I watched it Ebuka was refering to her husband not Seun Egebegbe

15. I_I

May 15, 2017 at 1:16 pm

LOL. When you dey chop Egbegbe money you no know. We ain’t buying your crocodile tears.

16. Udegbunam Chukwudi

May 15, 2017 at 3:00 pm

To all the nkapi alpha males in the house tearing boxers because of my comment

“Am I bothered? Am I bothered though. I ain’t doing nothing cause I ain’t bothered.”

?????

• john

May 15, 2017 at 9:08 pm

ewww..what is all that singing and the the red paintad female nails…pls tell me ure a woman bcos u sounds like a faggot

17. OJ

May 15, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Na Na Na Toyin you did not make a mistake, you knew exactly what you were doing with this guy, you were shagging each other before you left your former hubby, you knew he was a yahoo guy and a professional conman, you knew the money coming wasnt pure, but becos of the thirst and greed in you, you played along, enjoyed the thrill just like any other runs girl would do…unfortunately his otumorkpo and jazz couldn’t graduate to yahoo plus level, he has been busted several times and you no longer want to associate with your acclaimed love..you don chop finish clean mouth and patiently waiting for the next maga that would come along.

18. Oluwapelumi

May 15, 2017 at 3:47 pm

You’re not serious for you to make that stupid statement,you don’t get mama n sister for your family..you’re useless follower!go n remain pop…

19. OMOBA

May 15, 2017 at 4:25 pm

doing her mouth like that is disgusting biko

20. nene

May 15, 2017 at 5:06 pm

lol. what’s wrong with her tongue, mouth, face?