Scoop

#BBNaija’s Bisola, Desmond Elliot, Bolanle Ninalowo spotted at the premiere of #PicturePerfect

BellaNaija.com

Yesterday, former Big Brother Naija housemates Kemen, Cocoice, Miyonse, Bally, Bassey, Ese, Soma and ThinTallTony came out in full force to support one of their own, Bisola Aiyeola at the premiere of Picture Perfect which she stars in.

Spotted at the event were, cast of the movie Bolanle Ninalowo, Okey Uzoeshi, Constance Owoyomi and Desmond Elliot, the director of the film Tope Alake and producer Biodun Stephen.

See photos:

1. Damsel

July 7, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Nice.

2. Lucy

July 7, 2017 at 5:39 pm

Bisola is definitely a sexy looking woman. There’s just something about her. Some are born sexy some are born pretty. I’d rather be sexy. She’s is definitely an it factor.

Bolanle always shopping at baby gap ? shirts always three sizes smaller. I like him cos he makes me laugh. His confidence is another level.. Slanging phonet king who took the crown from. Jim iyke

• Micah

July 7, 2017 at 7:07 pm

More like mother care always wearing clothes for 10 year olds

3. Awesome

July 7, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Is this a premiere or a Teens hangout ?
    Not every movie requires a premiere you know..

4. The queen

July 7, 2017 at 6:18 pm

So this silly Kemen cannot wear a shirt and button it?, nonsense hediot! #SexyGoneWrong. Mcthew

• Yito

July 7, 2017 at 8:07 pm

Must you insult people to make your point. Example a queen like you should not be insulting people anyhow ?

5. The queen

July 7, 2017 at 6:29 pm

By the way, which premier are they talking about? Is it not this movie I’ve seen at the cinemas? Since then, I’ve watched isoken (great way to have spent my time), I’m going to watch 10 days in Suncity today. I don’t have any plans of watching this one o mbok.

Meanwhile, who is that one with abs, wearing jalabiya? #GayAlert

6. uc

July 7, 2017 at 7:09 pm

Bisola has been shining since inception. Have always known that she would still shine brighter than other housemates. Hate her all you like, she keeps shining.

• funmilola

July 7, 2017 at 9:37 pm

Please oo, which comment above depicts hate?
      I don’t know why some some people are obsessed with “hate”.