BN TV

#BNMovieFeature: WATCH Liz Benson, Richard Mofe-Damijo, Bimbo Akintola in “Diamond Ring” for Flashback Friday!

BN TV

Hey BellaNaijarians,

A couple of weeks ago we introduced a new weekly segment born of our love for movies and series, and officially kicked off the BN Movie Feature.

So far we’ve had a full length series – Nneka The Uber Driver, as well as a 2016 Nollywood movie – Not Enough, and a Yoruba movie – Omo Alhaja.

This week we are sharing a throwback movie because it is perfect for #FlashbackFriday.

Did you watch “Diamond Ring” growing up? Here’s your chance to watch it for the first time or rewatch the top-notch movie of that year, 1996. This #BNMovieFeature is being shared via NollywoodChannel YouTube platform.

The movie stars Liz Benson, Richard Mofe-Damijo, Bimbo Akintola, Bukky Ajayi, Tunji Bamishigbin, Sola Sobowale, Teju Gbade-Oyelakin and more.

Synopsis:

A young, spoiled child, Chidi, is sent prematurely to university by his cloying parents and is soon cajoled into joining a notorious gang on campus. He consequently gets involved as a perpetrator in the theft of a mortuary, with macabre repercussions.

The movie was directed by Tade Ogidan.

Watch below.

Part 1

Part 2

1. Feyi

July 7, 2017 at 7:09 pm

Nice…BN pls Violated should be the next throwback movie to feature.. My all time favorite.

2. Awesome

July 7, 2017 at 10:37 pm

Nice Nice. I will make out time to watch it.

3. Ada Ada

July 7, 2017 at 10:48 pm

Old nollywood movies were the best

4. E

July 8, 2017 at 12:55 am

Abeni by mainframe or family on fire by tade ogidan, I couldn’t get those movies. …. do not forget.

5. Wale Vintage

July 8, 2017 at 2:12 pm

I love Tade’s movies, he assembles good actors, but this one me I no understand the plot. The only thing I got from this was that women putting that rubbish in their heads(weaves) started aloooong time ago, they had cell phones back then and he mentioned MILAD-so this must have been shot around the abacha era. Also, our Univ. Campus still looked decent, bribery and corruption was the thing of the day, even back then.

• Wale Vintage

July 8, 2017 at 4:35 pm

My fave of his is madam dearest and one other one about two student lovers that was shot at univ of Ibadan. Can’t remember the name now.

6. I love Shea butter.

July 9, 2017 at 12:42 am

Another old and interesting. Liz Benson frightened me in the movie,there was a time after I watched it. I couldn’t stay or sleep alone without thought of her! BN keeping faith,violated,hostages or sisters( genve & Stella Damascus) should be next.