Scoop

“The Stereo Goddess” Bolanle Okhiria is Engaged!

BellaNaija.com

TV and Radio presenter Bolanle Okhiria aka “The Stereo Goddess” just got engaged!

Bolanle made the announcement on her Instagram, sharing a photo of her engagement ring with the caption:

?…Always looked forward to the day i would say Yes to a man who loves God, who is Loving, Faithful, Charming, a Strong man! ?
It happened! Thank You Jesus Christ!
I said YES to FOREVER with my love, the man that totally rocks and brings out the best in me!
Him: Will you marry me?
Me: (*very very shy*) Yes Yes Yes Yes! *tried not to get too emotional* I smiled so wide, my ears were hurting.
I love everything about you Anthony, our journey and everything we have been through together has been totally worth it. Thank God for everything. Looking forward to forever filled with Joyful memories in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
Side note: Never ever give up on LOVE!
#engaged

She also posted cute photos of her self and her fiancee who she fondly calls King charming.

1. Abi

January 18, 2018 at 10:35 pm

Hmmmm…..congrats sha

• Ec

January 18, 2018 at 10:55 pm

No hmm say congrats and go. Not everyone is into slim idris elba just to meet your standards.

Congratulations

• Fizzy

January 19, 2018 at 12:43 am

Thanks Jare. Instagram and BN be making people delusional. People be judging even when they don’t know your history. Congratulations to the newly engaged couple. May the Lord of host bless your union.

2. Anne

January 18, 2018 at 11:12 pm

Congrats dear. I like the fact that you are bold with Jesus.

3. Ada_ugo

January 19, 2018 at 12:19 am

awww… Bolanle from Koko mansion!! She sounds very. I wish her all the best.

• Ada_ugo

January 19, 2018 at 12:20 am

she sounds very happy**

4. Tracy Edward

January 19, 2018 at 12:22 am

God´s blessing upon you two. Keep loving Jesus, that is the only way. Loving your Creator Amen.

5. Ottawa Queen

January 19, 2018 at 1:24 am

[email protected] the first comment! Smh!! Naija! We can already interpret what that “hmmm” means….human beings! sigh!

6. Cocoa

January 19, 2018 at 4:03 am

Dear ladies in waiting,
    Did you see how she described him ? ” A man who loves God..loving, faithful, charming, strong”
    ..If he is truely all these things their marriage is already set.

I love to see a woman with her priorities straight!!

LOVE IT!!