Events

Exclusive: Celebs Party all Night at DJ Caise’s “Number One” Release Event at Quilox, Lagos

BellaNaija.com

DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 021

Ain’t no party like a star studded party!

On Friday 22nd February 2014, DJ Caise held a release party for his music video – “Number One” featuring Waje, at Quilox, Lagos.

Spotted at the event were Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi, Capital Femi, Toke Makinwa, Kelechi Amadi-Obi, Uzikwendu, Andrea Manuela Giaccaglia, Ruby, Tomi Odunsi, Noble Igwe, Sika Osei, Moet Abebe and Oz Agu.

Check it out!

DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 030 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 033 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 034 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 035 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 026 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 057 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 045 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 027 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 029 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 037 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 032 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 039 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 041 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 042 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 051 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 050DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 024 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 036 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 022 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 025 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 046 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 047 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 028 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 038 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 040 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 043 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 048 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 052 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 044 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 049 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 053 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 054 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 055 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 056 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 058 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 059 DJ Caise & Friends Party in Lagos - February 2014 - BellaNaija - 060

BN Video Premiere: DJ Caise Feat. Waje – Number One

Photo Credit: Insigna Media

1. @edDREAMZ

February 24, 2014 at 1:14 pm

Because he wanted to release a video so he desided to organise a party….. Niceone caise and people really had a great tym judging frm this pics…
    ***CURRENTLY IN THE SUN***

• Blossom

February 24, 2014 at 1:56 pm

Ewo! See Toke! O_O

• Leila

February 24, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Currently in the sun. Please stay away from the sun it is surely frying your brain cells. DECIDED not DESIDED.

2. bunmisimple

February 24, 2014 at 1:19 pm

Clarence peter is a very good video producer, wonderful video

3. that child

February 24, 2014 at 1:37 pm

Speaking of Toke…..Please read this
    YOU ARE TOTALLY FAKE’ – TOKE MAKINWA’S RHYTHM FM CO-HOST LASHES OUT
    …. they said Toke is fond of taking shots at her co-presenter, Nanya Diali, who co-hosts The Morning Drive show with her. According to those who listened to them during the week, they said Toke attacked him first by saying the shirt he wore was fake.
    Apparently, Nanya is fond of letting Toke have the shine, but on this day, he got upset and replied her back that his shirt may be fake, but she Toke, is fake from head to toe. A shocked Toke quickly told him to expatiate and Nanya let the cat out of the bag by saying; “If you remove the weaves, the fake eye lashes, the makeup, the push up bra and especially the bleached skin, people will run. You have no single natural beauty, you are totally fake,” he said.

….I know BN will not publish this though…(May result in less traffic for your controversial-liar superstar…Wink****)

• Al Blossom

February 24, 2014 at 2:50 pm

@that child. Thank you for that message to BN.

Years ago, I would refer people to BN comments if they wanted to hear honest opinions about social/society/style topics. But since they started their comment moderation bruhaha, they COMPLETELY lost that status of ‘voice of our generation’ for me.

I enjoy commenting on BN. I really do. The conversation and connection it helps make with people I will never know in the most honest and mostly funny ways just makes me happy. I try my best to not talk (too) critically (hehe) about people here but sometimes even the most innocuous of my comments get screened out, clearly because of the personal connection the BN folks might have with certain people.

I’m still a fan, but the whole self-righteous comment-moderation nonsense makes me think of them as privileged snobs who would not discourage bad talk about anyone except it’s about their own friends.

I understand that it makes no sense to promote cyber hate but BN, if it is commenters (and not your own posts) that show hateful comments, you shouldn’t feel responsible to edit what shows up as public opinion. You should either enable the comments and let them display what your readers think or completely disable them and let no one insult your friends or sisters about their weddings or ‘celebrity events’.

Now, that was LONG! #LongestCommentOfLife #NowStaringAtOverduePowerPointPresentation

• Bird's Eye

February 25, 2014 at 3:27 am

I love BN, I really do but this your comment DESERVES prayers. May you live long in good health and prosperity. AMEN!

The way my comment on Toke’s bar tending was screened PAINED me. I can’t lie. You’ve given us a platform to express ourselves but you play moderator. It’s like ok, today you can talk, tomorrow you can’t cos I don’t like what you are saying. Not cool.

4. Al

February 24, 2014 at 1:58 pm

Chai! Toke looking like alien of life. Where is ya mekkup artist, my dear?

5. www.LapesBeautifulCreature.blogspot.com

February 24, 2014 at 2:09 pm

wow lots of guys. looks fun

6. billionaire in grace

February 24, 2014 at 2:16 pm

The girl on the first picture with toke who is she?

7. DJ STELCH

February 24, 2014 at 2:35 pm

Nice One Caise!! But wait ooo, you claim your BEAT FM’S DJ, never for once have i heard you DJ live on Beat FM just like DJ exclusive does for Coolfm everyday for 1hr, abi na my Ear de worry me?? #NoBeef #RealTalk!!

..[EMI O TUSH OH]
    .JUST
    [Mischevious And Naughty]
    >>My Comment Moderation Disabled<<

8. Miriam

February 24, 2014 at 3:46 pm

I know she would be there,Every Event toke,even ur co-host said that you are fake.When people comments about her, some people will say that we are hating.

• ms lala

February 24, 2014 at 5:42 pm

lol…..ur mean…omg i laffed in swahili…no real talk tho she will attend an opening of an envelop as long as there’s a camera and small chop

9. Henry

February 24, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Who invited her? I think nobody.she want to be seen everywhere,even her co presenter has said it all.

10. Tim

February 24, 2014 at 4:17 pm

This girl is a thief lol,toke why are you hiding your willy willy knuckles?

11. dame

February 24, 2014 at 6:43 pm

this banky W’s girl is everywhere these days….aint she done yet! MADAM ABEG GO TO YOUR MODELLIN OOOO we have hear!!! oh uve permanently relocated to naija! that’s 171 MILLION OF US. madam abeg come and go ..theres no space! novex

• ms lala

February 24, 2014 at 8:36 pm

ahahahaahahaa…u wrong for that..but u spoke my mind…but please dont restart the Ghana must go collection bags…

12. Cool cat

February 24, 2014 at 8:12 pm

Is it just me or does she bear a stiking resemblance with Kelis

Toke again. Making sure her knuckles are well hidden behind her.hope her fingers don’t stay stuck in the folding position. I’m sorry but isn’t she a newly wed? I guess she was paid for this appearance as well. Methinks she loves the fame, maybe she even loves all the negative comments. Afterall bad press is still good. She’s asking for it if you ask me

13. Tosin

February 24, 2014 at 9:33 pm

Waje looks gooood. That Tomi girl too. And a few others. I spy some hairstyles/haircuts 😉
    Should I try the music/video?

14. Tosin

February 24, 2014 at 10:04 pm

Hmm, the video held my attention…interesting new directions…strong Waje…minor technical matters but still a nice video and a good musical experiment. Now do it again (new song I mean)

15. Leila

February 24, 2014 at 10:15 pm

Noble if looks could kill.Na waoo.

16. Mr Gianni

February 25, 2014 at 1:20 am

Was an amazing party!!!! Whatt! Was mad turnt that night. Alot other people were there tho. Psquare, Phyno, Davido and his clique, Dammy Krane, Waje, Omawunmi, Uzi, Ajebutter, TeeZee DRB, Toolz and alot others. Too much bottles on deck!
    And yeah @Dj Stelch,, you obviously dont have a radio fam.

• Olah

February 26, 2014 at 1:18 am

Ok Dj we hear

17. fumbi

February 25, 2014 at 11:57 pm

the dept though…ya’ll need to calm down with this toke issue though…nothing is ever that serious…life is too short to be writing epistle about some one that would most likely not read this…all this talk about her fakeness is getting old and is only making her more famous and richer..shes living her life,so live yours maybe?…@the child and al blossom..keep calm aii..keep calm