Scoop

WATCH Episode 4 of MTV Shuga Season 4!

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Home   MTV Shuga   MTV Shuga copy

Episode 4 of MTV Shuga is here!

Femi comes out on the world wide web as HIV Positive and he and Sheila have to face the reactions of the world together.

Watch all the action below.

1. p

October 5, 2015 at 9:23 am

this episode is hands down BORING!!!!

• kate

October 5, 2015 at 1:22 pm

well i do not think anything about HIV is meant to be interesting. This show is meant to educate, create awareness and assists those living with HIV to live a happy and free live. Most importantly to reduce the rate of stigma attached to it.

• Me

October 5, 2015 at 7:41 pm

See your mouth…. Make una no mind am oh, me I liked it, tehehehee

2. hmm

October 5, 2015 at 11:29 am

Well done to MTV Shuga team creating awareness of what really happening. I love sophie and leo together. The series really makes you think what if.

3. Zeeebby

October 5, 2015 at 2:40 pm

Shuga reminds me of I NEED TO KNOW from back in the day with Funke Akindele and co…. although it dealt with more than HIV/AIDS…. TV needs more of those kinda shows.

4. Nonamespls

October 6, 2015 at 10:12 am

I am waiting to see if sheila and femis love would really stand the test of time. And those secondary school children having sex!!! I am very worried cos this really portrays what is happening in our soceity. Can i just tie my child to my apron strings forever!!

5. kaycee

October 6, 2015 at 9:12 pm

Its kul!

6. Ekene

October 12, 2015 at 12:52 am

Please Post The Episode 5!!!