Scoop

Linda Ikeji is taking things to the next level with a VLog! WATCH the First Episode

Adesola Ade-Unuigbe

Linda Ikeji Banana Island Mansion-BellaNaija 2015-3

Blogger Linda Ikeji has announced that she will also be releasing video logs on YouTube to keep her fans and followers updated about all the juicy things happening in the world.

She released the very first video today and BN TV has got the scoop for you.

The blogger keeps things real while shooting the video and she posted on her website that she shot it with her iPhone.

She wrote “This is what I look like when I wake up in the morning to bring the news to you ..lol. Haven’t had a bath, haven’t brushed, wearing my night gown! Razz me…lol. Officially becoming a vlogger and I am so excited. Shot the video in my office in my house with my iphone. Many videos coming your way! Let me know what y’all think of this…kisses”.

Watch the first video below.

1. Ronin

November 27, 2015 at 1:18 pm

Please don’t talk about that thing you saw her flashing.
    Let’s talk about the vlog.
    Looking foward to the next episode

• Jade

November 27, 2015 at 2:20 pm

Ok, linda ain’t playing. She’s getting ready to buy herself another house next to dangote abi na private jet she wan buy this time around. Honestly, people are making lots of money from blogging and vlogging especially in the U.S. Digital riches is the in thing now.

She should be careful with this vlogging though only bcos when she starts talking about celebrities in a bogus way or info that’s not confirmed. Writing, you can get away with a lot. Talking, putting your face, voice, attitude on gossip, everybody will know and might set you up in a vengeful way.

• fleur

November 27, 2015 at 3:07 pm

She does not write so get blog is a consolidation platform. She posts from people’s Instagram and twitter chat pages and also shares info sent by her audience. This is the first time she will be creating original content.

• Osaretin

November 27, 2015 at 8:58 pm

WHY AREN’T PEOPLE SAYING THE TRUTH? SHE IS NOT CUT OUT FOR THIS. I SAID IT ON HER BLOG, SHE DIDNT POST MY COMMENT. THE VLOG IS AS DRY AS THE SAHARA. IT WAS PERFECTLY BORING. SHE SOUNDED LIKE A GHOST. IF SHE IS LOOKING FOR MORE MONEY BECOS SHE IS ‘BROKE’ AFTER BUYING A HOUSE, THEN SHE SHOULD INVEST ELSEWHERE. Im sure she has enough money to start another business. The VLog lacks life. you cant compare it to Toke’s and her sweet mouth on any level.. I DONT THINK THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE for her to share.

we know her house, all her cars, her mom’s car, her dad’s car, her sister’s husband’s house , her visa expiry date (both uk and usa and france). the first time she got the visas, the first time she traveled., HER VILLAGE HOUSE, the trips she has taken her parents and family on, the house she bought for her parents in Surulere, the car she gave her younger brother,

The publications in which she has been featured, her life story. (which we are reminded about daily), we know that she works hard ( the only one in Naija to work hard) , we know that she once starved,
      The list is endless!

Linda love, you need to sit back, reflect and rethink!

• Mama

November 27, 2015 at 11:38 pm

Lollll… Na only my Edo brother can be this truthful. She should quickly invest in a good camera and they only way she gets traffic on her blog is cos she pays her blog visitors.
      The VLog was soooooooo boring and cringe worthy.

• Dr N

November 28, 2015 at 6:42 am

@ Osaretin
      This is called “PURE BEEF”.no longer constructive criticism .JUST PURE BEEF. How do u know she’s not cut out for this Vblog: by whose criteria or standard. So Toke Makinwa is now a standard that u guys were always quick to point out how RAZZ”” she sounded. And yes,its her first but she sounds as real as you can get them and surprisingly well composed for a first.
      Linda Ikeji don’t land and is far far at the top which people like you can’t comprehend. She knows her target audience wella and do connect with them on different levels
      If you think its easy to do what she does singlehandedly, try being her for a day.I admire her REAL HUZZEL” , shes hardworking and has a good heart and YES, her siblings and parents are lucky to have sister/daughter that looks after them and its commendable. You should learn from her and tell us about yours.
      Let the bitterness emanating from you not swallow you up cos you obviously know a lot about her and silently wishing you were in her shoes.Be happy for a real babe making cool wad and touching lives.
      I believe she will go places with her vblog ,she’s hardworking and a go getter not a quitter. So yes Linda Ikeji,I look forward to MORE ,let people like OSARETIN QUENCH. What utter rubbish he just vomited from his mouth!!!!

• Blaze, T-Blaze

November 28, 2015 at 12:33 pm

Stop the Hate!…be happy for her for a day atleast….u will b there wen she hits the mark and yet another milestone. Quit the hate and unleash ur dreams if it’s also Vlog#Capish!

• Osaretin

November 28, 2015 at 2:27 pm

@ dR NO NO (AKA DR n), I WONT WASTE WORDS WITH EMPTY SKULLS LIKE YOU

2. frank teacher

November 27, 2015 at 1:26 pm

And the only thing I heard heard, was “living the life of your dreams”,
    I mean look at that house!

• Bade

November 28, 2015 at 5:27 am

You should REWIND AND GO AND LOOK AT TOKE’S VERY FIRST VIDEO. IT WAS AWFUL. SHE WAS FIDGETY AND AWKWARD BUT TODAY, WHETHER WE ACCEPT OR NOT, SHE HOLDS ONE OF THE STANDARDS FOR NAIJA VLOGGING.

ALL THE LINDA HATERS NEED TO HUSH. THIS WOMAN’S DESTINY CAN’T BE CHANGED. TENKS.

3. lc

November 27, 2015 at 1:27 pm

toke and co, linda has joined this vlogging saga. did you hear about it? thought you should know!!!
    hope e no go spoil market!! lmao

• Sugar

November 27, 2015 at 2:17 pm

Market don spoil already. Toke find another thing to do ooooo

• O~Intuition!

November 27, 2015 at 2:54 pm

lol

4. nene+

November 27, 2015 at 1:34 pm

Oh wow! Welcome Linda. Hope to find it impactful!

5. FasholasLover

November 27, 2015 at 1:40 pm

The girl is a fighter. I have no doubt she will do well. She knows her market and understand her consumers perfectly well. Whatever ur hands find to do……..

Go girl. The sky is big enough. I wish her well.

• Viviana

November 27, 2015 at 9:21 pm

I love this. Let’s give credit where credit is due. The girl has mastered the game, and is taking no prisoners.

6. Chinenye

November 27, 2015 at 1:42 pm

I will love that

7. xplorenollywood.com

November 27, 2015 at 1:45 pm

Nice… Hard work doesnt kill.

8. Bukky

November 27, 2015 at 1:50 pm

This woman isn’t playing!!

9. nnenne

November 27, 2015 at 2:09 pm

Congratulations Linda . We will be looking out for it.

Bella Naija, it’s lovely to see how you guys and Linda support each other.
    Very Impressive and that’s how it should be.
    There’s enough room for everyone!

I wish the rest of us would acknowledge that!

10. thankful

November 27, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Wow!!! she really is beautiful, looks so much like Kerry Washington, same oblong face, same lips same smile,would definitely watch I like her aura

11. Hmmm

November 27, 2015 at 2:27 pm

Sidekick and madam following each other bumper to bumper hehehe

• FasholasLover

November 27, 2015 at 5:06 pm

@Hmmm, Hehehee. My response to you the last time still hurts you? Aaah, l must have burnt you real bad. Ndo o? On this blog, if you bear grudge you go just kpeme before your time. I see you ready to kpeme before your time. That is your portion if you continue being a vermin.

Now word: Your Life must be miserable to follow nene+ and l like this. Come to think of it, l like nene+ she doesn’t play when it comes to what she believes in. She is also intelligent too. You gats to give it to the girl. I know what l stand for. You, what do you stand for?

Has it occurred to you that the comments following each other is coincidental? considering BN takes time to post comments? Naaah, this is too complicated for your pea brain. My bad.

• Hmm

November 27, 2015 at 5:41 pm

And yours must be super-miserable for you to write a whole epistle!! Hehehehe

• Yanga dey sleep

November 27, 2015 at 5:53 pm

@Hmmmn, na you find trouble. Yanga dey sleep. Fasholslover does not take prisoners. I sorry for you.

• FasholasLover

November 27, 2015 at 6:06 pm

@hmm, An epistle is needed as that is what nit wits like you understand. You know, as in break it down. When it is short and high level, people like you don’t get it. Now, l’m off to party. If you are still silly when l return, l will school you some more. Odeson.

• MeMySelf&I

November 27, 2015 at 6:43 pm

@hmm, ur own Don ta today. Fasholaslover get bad mouth before. You went looking when she did not send for you????

12. Tari

November 27, 2015 at 2:31 pm

I am not a good business person and generally risk averse.
    In the light of that, I would suggest she sticks to what is working for her.
    Her world is already open enough to the world, I wonder what more she has to share on that front. Show them her bedroom, food while eating, that famous black gate and her partner?

This thing of everyone turning motivational is utterly boring and hypocritical.
    You will be telling girls not to sell their bodies but your blog is full of eggplants and outrageous booties.
    She should stick to her simple formula that works and leave matter. This extra exposure might even hurt her brand.
    My two kobo.

• Iris

November 27, 2015 at 2:51 pm

Lol but you just said you’re not a good business person. Why should she listen to you? Besides everyone knows that there’s risk in business.

• Tari

November 27, 2015 at 4:29 pm

I am not asking her to listen to me. I doubt she seeks advice from any of us here. That does not stop us from expressing our views?

• Viviana

November 28, 2015 at 12:36 pm

It’s quite obvious she takes calculated risks. I mean no one saw the banana island house coming, and gbam!!! She just sprung it on us just like that. The vlog is something she’s probably been working on for a while, she already has a built in audience from her blog. People who have a large number of subscribers on YouTube are noticed by advertisers who pay to be featured on their channel. Anything over 10,000 subscribers, and advertisers start taking notice. Something tells me she’s going to start cashing in there as well in no time.

13. comfort

November 27, 2015 at 2:36 pm

I like aw she keeps pushing for more, that’s a good one and may God continue to grant her increase and success, I also like the way BN z supportive of her. The birds don’t clash in the sky, dere z enough space for everyone’s success.

14. nonye

November 27, 2015 at 2:47 pm

@tari. ..you couldn’t have said it better. Linda stick to what you’ve been doing. This could spoil your brand!!!

15. Meah

November 27, 2015 at 2:50 pm

Someone at BN must really love Linda!! I’m so impressed with you guys. God bless y’all! #CompetitionWithoutBitterness.

16. O~Intuition!

November 27, 2015 at 2:53 pm

lol

17. fleur

November 27, 2015 at 3:08 pm

Risk aversion never made anyone real money. Read about successful men and women. They jump when others won’t

• Tari

November 27, 2015 at 4:27 pm

Not very true. Most times it takes risks to make money but you can still make money without taking unnecessary risks. Especially when you have an assured market.
      Do you think it took any risk for Linda to make the massive hits she makes now?
      It is something she just stumbled on and was at the right place and the right time. Not every chance involves risks. However, they all require readiness and she sure was ready.

• FasholasLover

November 27, 2015 at 5:19 pm

You think she stumbled on success? This is a new one. It takes guts to do what Linda does, at least when she started. Treading where angels feared… She is forever posting new materials. Ask around, while BN commenters are waiting for BN to post latest/hot gist Linda would have dusted it and moved on. Talk to people including those who pretend not to go to her blog. Most people log on to LindaIkeji first before any other blog if you want gist hot and fast. Staying up all night and having the confidence of your “sources” to get very confidential info’ first is a big deal. That, in the world of biz is not “stumbling”.

18. DD

November 27, 2015 at 3:10 pm

I really like this lady and will be checking out her vlogs. All the best to her.

19. Dolapo

November 27, 2015 at 3:28 pm

To think she used to criticize people’s accent. Biko where is her accent from?

• Lotusflower

November 27, 2015 at 3:49 pm

She sounds like a lot of Nigerians with her lovely accent. What is wrong with her accent? Is she supposed to sound like an American?

20. lc

November 27, 2015 at 4:35 pm

i don’t know if its just me but i remembered when linda started… her blog was all about peoples business like serious gossip but now she has made money she has drastically reduced the gossip saga!!! anyways its called rebranding!!

21. Engee

November 27, 2015 at 5:30 pm

Well done Linda Ikeji , keep it up! Are you engaged though? Noticed the ring 🙂

22. Ebere

November 27, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Way to go girl, good job……

23. Miss Shee

November 27, 2015 at 9:55 pm

Please, did you guys complete the video cos I cldnt. I want to inspire, thank you very much. Inspirational woman.

24. Miss Shee

November 27, 2015 at 10:01 pm

Bella pls create a button to dislove (if there is a word like that) some people’s comment. Because their comments r special kind of stupid, chatting thrash. But not everybody has the time to be replying them. Biko when they realise there is a lot of dislove for their comment, they might respect themselves

25. nene

November 27, 2015 at 10:21 pm

she’s forcing an accent in there. linda biko stop it.

26. Sophie

November 28, 2015 at 10:36 am

So nobody’s gonna mention the ring?

27. HB

November 28, 2015 at 1:33 pm

Abeg you pple should let Linda be, this is her first Vlog attempt for God’s sake, offcus she will make mistakes but definitely she will be good overtime.

28. buena

November 28, 2015 at 5:27 pm

I love me some Linda!! Pls make this fun and insightful and you’ll hv me as a fan….

29. Abi

November 28, 2015 at 9:59 pm

Hey Lindeeway… Always refreshing to see you. Love from Paris

30. swagg1

November 29, 2015 at 5:05 am

OMG, TMI, razzz all the way, lacks good communication skills. Stick to your blog and stay out of vlog cuz its not for you.

• Doc P

November 29, 2015 at 5:24 pm

On paper this might be a good idea to help her transition into TV a la Wendy Williams. But if this is what we can expect then she needs to stick to her day job – regular blogging

31. bi$hop

November 29, 2015 at 7:13 pm

Hmm wow dis is beautiful even 4 a 1st… I luv it nd look forward to seein more of it… 4 all d haters u shld kn by now dat ur words wnt nd will neva change anytin… if anytin u bring awareness 2 d fact dat wah will be will be… more greece to ur elbows linda…