Ghollywood actress Juliet Ibrahim created quite a buzz when hosting the 2016 Glo CAF Awards recently and while on Channels TV’s “Rubbing Minds” with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu she talks about this.
She also talks about her life as a movie star, her famous body and more.
See some fun facts from the interview
- She can speak French and Spanish
- She wanted to be an international model or musician when growing up
- She had malaria and a sore throat while hosting Glo CAF 2016
- She doesn’t try to consciously sell her body
- She’s actually a shy person
- She has been acting for 10 years