This National event will provide an unparalleled combination of business leaders, influencers and global thinkers to be deeply engaged in Knowledge procreation under one roof, inspiring one another to produce robust business end to end solutions for an improved Nigerian economy.
The Conference is a gathering of SMEs and Business Leaders with the purpose of sharing knowledge and best practices with global and local perspectives, structures and ethical leadership to ensure long term sustainability of businesses in Nigeria. The conference is a platform for creating strategic partnership with other businesses, gain support from government bodies mandated to finance businesses and a ground for knowledge procreation to position businesses to take advantage of the global market.
The Conference will ultimately bridge the communication gap between the businesses and the governments understanding of these economic influencers.
Date: Tuesday, September 27th, 2016.
Venue: Landmark Event center, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Conference theme: Global trade – Key to sustainable business growth & national socio-economic development.
Why You Should Attend:
- High level Networking sessions and build partnerships with industry business leaders
- Find investors and financial partners for your business
- Mentorship with a Business Leader in your Industry
- Access to Loan and Grants from the designated government bodies
- Get educated on Global business by Professors from Renowned Business School
- Get expert support from appropriate government body for International business
- Learn Success principles from Captain of Industries- Real Life Experiences
- Be inspired and learn how to build a global brand
- Get insight on opportunities in the global market
- Understand the Government policies within you Industry
- Get enlightened on Franchising as a penetration tool to global market
- Understand quality and packaging standards
Who Should Attend:
- Nigerian SMB (Small and Medium Business)-Manufacturers, Producers, Service and Product Providers, Exporters, etc
- Founders/Entrepreneurs/ Innovators from every Business Sector
- Chief Executives of multinationals, corporations, private sector companies
- Heads/Managers of multinationals, corporations, private sector companies
- Top Management of Ministries, Departments and Agencies
- Top Management of Financial, Investment Institutions
- All Bodies and Stakeholders on National Economic Growth from Federal, State and Local Governments
- All Export Facilitating bodies and organizations
- Angel Investors/Finance Houses
- Strategy and Business Consultants
- Policy Makers
- Ambassadors, Economic attachés from High Commissions & Embassies
Register for free at www.businessleadersforum.com.ng