BN TV

The Season 1 Finale of RED TV’s “Our Best Friend’s Wedding” Web Series is a Must Watch!

The Season 1 finale of Red TV’s “Our Best Friend’s Wedding” is a must watch!

In this episode, Charles, Jade, Kemi all meet up at Gloria’s house to celebrate her birthday and revelations are made…

Watch!

1. Fifi

April 7, 2017 at 12:23 am

So noone watched this series sha

• Fish

April 7, 2017 at 12:50 pm

No, there are people who actually watch the show. It’s pretty good, gives you a fresh perspective on typical Lagos life with relatable characters and storyline. Check the numbers on YouTube, the show averages close to 60k views, as in over 60 thousand people are watching it! Oreka’s natural hair, Onome’s face, Charles’s mother’s accent and Chris -Handsome-as -heck-built-like-a-Greek-god Attoh, are more good reasons to watch the show.

2. Lalo

April 7, 2017 at 12:39 am

I do, I love it (makes me miss my life in Lagos). And from the comments on YouTube a lot of people do too plus they are doing really well for their first season.
    Please how soon can we have the second season??

3. Lalo

April 7, 2017 at 12:40 am

Please how soon can we have the second season??

4. Intense

April 7, 2017 at 12:59 pm

Absolutely breathtaking 100% Nigerian content! Probably the best drama show we’ve seen online this parts. Redtv we want more and please keep it coming!

5. purplegirl

April 7, 2017 at 3:23 pm

@Fifi I have been watching ooo. I love the series it seems so natural like this is someone’s real life. I just don’t want to get too attached after the heartbreak that is ndanitv. I just hope they’ll be a bit more serious with their delivery timelines. Up till now no word on Gidi up season 3 and rumour has it 2. If they prove to be serious then i’ll be singing their praises every where like i did with ndani’s skinny girl in transit, if not I’ve enjoyed the ones they’ve shown so far. Speaking of shown so far, is anyone following the french series they also have out right now?

6. Edeme

April 8, 2017 at 5:32 am

You have no idea how much I love Redtvs Our best friends wedding! It’s so relatable! Characters were awesome Chris Attoh and Oreka Godis delivered the script like KILODE. Loved the proposal scene and the wedding scene . . .So many emotions left to the viewer to analyse. Need I say more. . .a true work of art! Keep it up Mr Ossai and the team not forgetting Gbemi. . .big ups guys, can’t wait to see how the story unfolds, don’t wait too long I beg you?

7. Ijeoma

April 8, 2017 at 7:32 pm

I do watch this series and I love every bit of it. “How do I get rid of this butterflies”? Very relatable story, brings back memories .. Please Red Tv, do keep it coming. Thumps up guys!!!