BN TV

Episode 9 of ‘Rumour Has it’ is here! WATCH “Damaged Goods” on BN TV

BN TV

It’s time for a new episode of Ndani TV’s hit web series Rumour Has It!

In this episode, Dolapo and Franklyn make the decision to have a DNA test done to allay their fears. Ranti finally decides to ask Charles for help with the Rumour Has It blog.

Watch:

1. Babs

May 19, 2018 at 9:19 am

Literally the worst season of a show ever! The acting is mediocre at best, don’t know how the lead actress can call herself an actress very mediocre, the storyline is unrefined and underdeveloped, the scenes per episode don’t make much sense. 17 mins just for them to do two scenes of nonsense? Literally so bad. What makes it worse is that season 1 was soooo good! The lead actress was amazing. I’ve never watched a show that got worse each season. They should think hard before they bring this nonsense back for a third season. The Femi “crazy” guy isn’t a good actor either extremely cringey and over the top, not believesble at all. Don’t waste your time watching this.

• isaobi

May 19, 2018 at 11:41 am

I am not sure we are watching the same show. I find your anger towards this new series unjustified and misplaced. I find the show and the acting fairly satisfactory. I can’t figure out where your criticism is coming from.

• Annie

May 20, 2018 at 12:05 am

2. DK

May 19, 2018 at 2:37 pm

@Babs wait oo, “season one was so good”?? And you call the lead actress, Uru Eke amazing?
    ??? okay ooo?‍♀️?‍♀️

Ps: Linda is farrrr better an actress than Uru.
    And this season’s storyline is a huge improvement.

3. Babs

May 19, 2018 at 2:39 pm

Don’t really know why you’re replying to tell me that you’re confused as to why I don’t like the show. There’s this little thing called difference of opinion. You like it, I don’t. Get over it.

• Annie

May 19, 2018 at 11:58 pm

well,different strokes for different folks,I actually prefer season 2,the story line for season 1 was too basic,almost predictable.the second season is more suspense filled,i’m always looking forward to 3pm on fridays.