Does your baby make people go “awww” ever so often? Does he/she have people drooling and unknowingly blabbing in baby language when they enter a room? Then you should definitely sign up for the Pears ‘Baby of the Year’ competition tagged ‘Cuteness Overload’ as your baby stands a chance of winning N1million.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for the Pears ‘Baby of the Year’ competition and show the world how adorable your baby is.
Here’s a step by step guide on how to enter the competition:
- Buy any 3 units from the Pears Baby range (Lotion, Oil, Cream, Powder, and Jelly).
- Upload one creative picture of your baby/ward (0 – 3 years), with the products in it on the Pears website. The Pears website serves as the entry platform.
- Only one entry upload is permitted per baby. Multiple entries of the same baby will be disqualified.
- Entries are subject to an online voting phase to determine the top 500 babies with the highest likes (Links will be generated for participants to share with family and friends).
- Top 500 babies will proceed to the next round of the competition.
For enquiries and updates, please follow @pearsnigeria on social media. #PBOTY2019 #CutenessOverload #PearsBabyoftheYear #PearsNigeria.